About KGOV, RSR & BEL
Bob Enyart Live Broadcast: We've aired more than 6,000 radio and TV shows. The TV program aired for about four years in the late 1990s on Denver's broadcast and cable full-power TV station KWHD TV-53 and also on TV in 80 cities nightly for an hour of news talk from Honolulu to Orlando. See our affiliates page for ways to hear BEL's news talk show that airs daily including on America's most powerful Christian radio station, Denver’s 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT. And you're invited to check out the BEL YouTube channel!
Interviews & Interviewed: In the early 1990s the Denver Post described Bob as "Denver's own Rush Limbaugh" and in 2015 the London Times described him as an "evangelical Dirty Harry". Bob Enyart frequently debates prominent advocates of many controversial issues including with theoretical physicist (emphasis on the theoretical) Lawrence Krauss and with evolutionists like NCSE’s Eugenie Scott and Scientific American’s Michael Shermer. And he enjoys the spats with Jurassic Park's real-world paleontologist Jack Horner, PZ Myers, Jerry Coyne, and interviewing hundreds of other significant physicists, biologists, geologists, astronomers, atheists, abortionists, homosexuals, libertarians, journalists, Christian leaders and atheists, including Ann Coulter, late-term abortionist Warren Hern, Clinton victim Juanita Broaddrick, evangelist Ray Comfort, Mad Money's Jim Cramer, Newsweek's Lisa Miller, Juan Williams, Hal Lindsey, and the beloved Ten Commandments Judge Roy Moore who apologized on BEL for a gross error. See kgov.com/debates and /interviews for many more. Interviewed: Bob has been interviewed hundreds of times by U.S. TV and radio hosts, by the BBC and Al Jazeera, and Bob’s work has been reported on from USA Today to People magazine. Many Associated Press and Reuters stories about the program and its host have hit the wire services. Bob appeared repeatedly opposite Bill Maher on ABC's Politically Correct. The Times-Warner nationally-syndicated TV program XTRA has profiled Bob, and he appears in E!'s biography of O.J. Simpson. Enyart has appeared on Court TV discussing the death penalty for Scott Peterson, and on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor defending spanking, and has been interviewed by Sean Hannity, and has appeared for hours on MS-NBC including regarding his burning of O.J. Simpson’s memorabilia on the steps of the L.A. courthouse to propose fundamental reforms to America's criminal justice system, which is one of the themes in BEL programming.
Bob Enyart Biography: Bob Enyart, spokesman for American Right To Life, for 25 years has used his daily talk show toward compelling the government to uphold the God-given right to life from the biological beginning of each child's life. Bob trusted in Jesus Christ as his Savior in 1973 and since January 2000 pastors Denver Bible Church. Before hosting a talk show Bob worked for McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Company designing simulation software for the Army’s Apache AH-64 attack helicopter, and then worked as a computer analyst for U S West, Microsoft, and PC Week. Bob eventually left his computing career for full-time Christian outreach. Bob appears in the Focus on the Strategy DVD series which has helped to ignite America's personhood movement, and he organized the effort to display the world's largest protest sign on the side of the Rocky Mountains overlooking Denver when Barack Obama held the Democratic National Convention in Colorado. (Shown in this photo taken two miles away with the actual perspective of the size of the sign as compared to the Statue of Liberty.)
Real Science Radio: Real Science Radio co-hosts Fred Williams and Bob Enyart talk about science to debunk evolution and to show the evidence for the creator God including from biology, geology, astronomy, and physics. (For example, mutations will give you bad legs long before you'd get good wings.) But RSR doesn't only talk the talk. We also make our own discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough reports! (For example, Nasa says that confirmed predictions validate the big bang theory, but Google: big bang predictions, and our article here at kgov ranks #1!) And we get to debate atheists like theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss (emphasis on the theoretical) and Scientific American editor Michael Shermer, and Darwinists like Aron Ra and Eugenie Scott. And we enjoy sparring with anti-creationists like Jerry Coyne, Phil Plait, PZ Myers and Jack Horner of Jurassic Park fame. And most fun of all, we get to interview the outstanding scientists like Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Dr. Walt Brown, and Dr. Kevin Anderson, who dare to challenge today's accepted creed that nothing created everything.
Topics/Resources: Use the KGOV.com/search feature (also available always in the site's right column) to find vital information on a hundred topics! And if you're feeling lucky, just add a /"topic" to our domain name to get all kinds of info from a biblical worldview, for example, on: KGOV.com/science /predestination /time /gorillas /debates /age-of-the-earth (or just /age) /miracles /eye /hermeneutics /open-theism /deity-of-christ (or just /deity) /curse-of-cannan (or just /canaan) /Christianity-Today /homosexuals /partial-birth-abortion (or just /pba) /genomes /astronomy /flood /global-flood /walt-brown /hydroplate-theory (or just /hydroplate or /hpt) /dinosaur-soft-tissue (or just /tissue or /soft) /atheism /atheism#debates /death-penalty /does-god-exist /hermeneutics /internet-etiquette (or just /etiquette) /spanking-conviction (or just /spanking) /is-God-outside-of-time /over-population /nicer-than-God (or just /nicer or /nice) /should-christians-judge (or just /judging) /euthyphros-dilemma (or just /euthyphro) /earthquakes /casting-lots (or just /lots) /national-sales-tax /the-plot-of-the-bible (or just /the-plot) /oj-simpson (or just /oj) /polygamy /slavery /alcohol /wine /what-does-the-bible-say-about-marijuana (or just /marijuana or /pot) /videos /what-is-money (or just /money) /theistic-evolution /big-bang /firmament /when-did-adam-and-eve-sin /origin-of-the-grand-canyon (or just /grand-canyon) /origin-of-comets (or just /comets) /lawrence-krauss (or just /krauss) /dawkins /hawking /eugenie-scott /writings /pz-myers (or just /pz) /terror, etc.
1. God is Free: Our teaching on the nature of God, who being eternally free and inexhaustibly creative, has an open future
2. Time is Eternal: Our unique contributions to the understanding of God and time from everlasting to everlasting
3. Young Earth: Our teaching on the young earth, on dinosaur soft tissue, and on the evidence against the big bang
4. Initial Calendar: Our documenting of the Earth’s original 360-day year at 360dayyear.com
5. Hermeneutics: On tools for studying the Bible, i.e., hermeneutics, and rightly dividing the Scriptures, which we call The Plot as at our TheologyThursday.com, and applying such overview-type interpretation methods to the Diety of Christ
6. Creation vs. Evolution: Our own contributions to the creation/evolution debate through Real Science Radio at rsr.org
7. Personhood: Just as God is a person and He created us in His likeness, our teaching on the personhood of the unborn child, and against exceptions and regulations as at the website we've built, AmericanRTL.org
8. The Tree: After conversion to Jesus Christ through the Gospel, God then calls us to live the Christian life by grace, which we explore in our study called The Tree (of the knowledge of good and evil)
9. Hydroplate Theory: Our teaching on the the global flood and our promotion of the hydroplate theory
10. Criminal Justice: God’s criminal justice system, including on terrorism, and the Bible’s command for Christians to judge, and the New Testament’s support for capital punishment
11. Morality: On marriage, morality, and exposing moral relativism, which includes our warnings on marijuana, homosexuality, and public schools, and our promotion of homeschooling.
12. Economics: And the twelfth most important contribution made by Bob Enyart Live (and DBC, the little church that could) is our teaching on economics, on what is money, that advocating welfare is sinful and violates Thou shalt not steal; and on what is justifiable taxation, copyrights, and so forth.
So by our estimation, these are the twelve major contributions that we’ve made to aid the Body of Christ in its understanding, so that we need not be ashamed as workman for the Lord, being able to discern falsehood and lies and to recognize truth.
Links: google.com/+BobEnyart-KGOV, Bob Enyart's Reading List, and KGOV.com's favorite links.
Deductible? Even though Denver Bible Church is heavily involved in the political fight to stop the killing of unborn children, your donation to DBC is still tax deductible! However, your donation to BEL is not deductible because of our aggressively political teachings. The Bible has extensive teachings regarding governmental policy yet because of the "gag rule" many churches are intimidated from speaking out on public policy. For that and other reasons, BEL advocates the repeal of 501(C)3 status for churches.