* Patrick Trueman Speaks the Truth: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney interview Patrick Trueman of Morality in Media about the latest research proving that pornography is destroying marriage and the family. Hear the new leader of Morality in Media agree with Bob that pornography should be illegal (unlike the previous president, Bob Peters, who, along with Focus on the Family, believes that pornography should be legal)!
* See Also:
- Dobson, Focus, and Morality in Media Defend 'Legal' Porn
- What Weinstein Behavior Would Jay Sekulow Permit?
- Don't Plunge with the Church into Immorality
- Bob with Ohio's liberal U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich
- Donna Rice Hughes on BEL on Netflix Indicted for Cuties
- Nudging Concerned Women for America to the Right
- Teens Condemn Not Recycling But Not Porn
- How to Protect Your Family Online Using Net Nanny, etc.
- Dobson's Fail on the President's Commission on Pornography
- Sex Without Responsibility Motivates the Big Liberal Issues
- Superfluous List of Christians and Conservatives Going Gay