Comment: BEL forum on TOL! Subscribe to Podcast
* Electromagnetic Pulse and the Power Grid: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews EMP expert Benjamin Dancer on society's greatest technological risk, the vulnerability of our entire electrical system to cyber attack, physical sabotage, an EMP blast, or even to the sun aiming a coronal mass ejection our way. In 1859, such a solar storm sent high energy subatomic particles speeding toward earth resulting in telegraph stations burning down from one of the worst geomagnetic storms known. If the national grid went down, which all experts agree is a horrific possibility, hundreds of millions would die, and that is not fear monger. Governing officials know of the threat but to date have done almost nothing to mitigate it. Check out BenjaminDancer.com for the thriller "Patriarch Run" by our guest who is also a member of the Colorado EMP Task Force on National and Homeland Security. Benjamin is not a creationist but we requested this interview so that RSR could help raise the public's awareness about the grid's vulnerability and to put pressure on the governing authorities.
* Coronal Mass Ejection and Earth's Magnetic Field Decay: As summarized by University of Maryland geophysicist Daniel Lathrop, "In particular, over the last 150 years or so, the Earth's magnetic field has declined in strength about ten percent, and continues to decline in strength [as is evident] every time people go and make new measurements." (See more at rsr.org/magnetic-field.) So in the more than 150 years since the 1859 solar storm known as the Carrington Event, the Earth's magnetic field, which helps to protect us from a solar coronal mass ejection, is far weaker than it was. (See also RSR's List of the Transient Events in the Solar System.) Consider also that an interplanetary CME (ICME) directed at us compresses Earth's magnetosphere on the dayside and extends it on the nightside. According to Wikipedia, "When the magnetosphere reconnects on the nightside, it releases power on the order of terawatt scale, which is directed back toward Earth's upper atmosphere." If RSR learns of any analysis of the effect that a weaker magnetic field would have on an 1859-type Carrington Event, we will post that information here.
* Is RSR's Science on the Big Bang Different than Others? Isn't it that the science is the same but the interpretations that are different? Physicist Lawrence Krauss, NASA, etc., all say that it is the valid predictions of the big bang theory that have confirmed the model. So we invite you to Google: big bang predictions. You'll see that Google ranks our article, at rsr.org/bbp, #1 out of more than half-a-million relevant pages.
* Available as a Christmas Gift: The long-awaited astronomy video RSR's Evidence Against the Big Bang, is finally here! If you enjoy Real Science Radio and would like to help keep the guys broadcasting and reaching more people, you just might love getting your own copy of this really fun and informative video. This big bang video is persuasive in the way that RSR is known for and so it will also make a fabulous Christmas present for creationists and non-creationists alike!
* In Quantities of 1, 4, and 10: Our full-length video has been described as a tour de force against the big bang theory! It's based on the top lines of evidence listed over at rsr.org/bb. Here are the formats and purchase options available:
- DVD or Blu-ray $34.99
- Download $29.99
- Christmas gift pricing 4 copies for $99.99
- Christmas pricing 10 copies for $199.99
This bulk pricing is available on our online store or by calling us at 1-800-8Enyart.
* 30-Day Money-back Guarantee: And as we've done for 25 years on the air, BEL has a 30-day money back guarantee.
* If Money's Tight: If you can't afford our materials, just send a check for whatever you can afford, to Bob Enyart Live, PO Box 583, Arvada CO 80001, and we'll help cover the costs and get this video to you! Just make sure to give us your mailing address and indicate whether you would like the Blu-ray or DVD. Thanks!
After Real Science Radio's debate with Lawrence Krauss, a leading big bang proponent, we aired our list of peer-reviewed scientific evidence against the big bang and against the widely-held major features of the cosmological model founded on the theory. Thus the genesis of Real Science Radio's popular List of Evidence Against the Big Bang was the 10-second statement from Dr. Krauss that, "all evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang." Wow! So in response, we produced the following list which is the web's most concise and comprehensive catalog of evidence assessed by many scientists to be inconsistent with the expectations of a big bang origin.
* Summary of RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang: For descriptions and links to journal references, see rsr.org/bb.
- Mature galaxies exist where the BB predicts only infant galaxies (like the 13.4Bly distant GN-z11)
- An entire universe-worth of missing antimatter contradicts most fundamental BB prediction
- Observations show that spiral galaxies are the missing millions of years of BB predicted collisions
- Clusters of galaxies exist at great distances where the BB predicts they should not exist
- A trillion stars are missing an unimaginably massive quantity of heavy elements, a total of nine billion years worth
- Galaxy superclusters exist yet the BB predicts that gravity couldn't form them even in the alleged age of the cosmos
- A missing generation of the alleged billions of first stars that the failed search has implied simply never existed
- Missing uniform distribution of earth's radioactivity
- Solar system formation theory wrong too
- It is "philosophy", not science, that makes the big-bang claim that the universe has no center
- Amassing evidence suggests the universe may have a center
- Sun is missing nearly 100% of the spin that natural formation would impart
- The beloved supernova chemical evolution story for the formation of heavy elements is now widely rejected
- Missing uniform distribution of solar system isotopes
- Missing billions of years of additional clustering of nearby galaxies
- Surface brightness of the furthest galaxies, against a fundamental BB claim, is identical to that of the nearest galaxies
- Missing shadow of the big bang with the long-predicted "quieter" echo behind nearby galaxy clusters now disproved
- The CMB and other alleged confirmed big bang predictions
- These "shouldn't exist" – a supermassive black hole, an iron-poor star, and a dusty galaxy – but they do
- Fine tuning and dozens of other MAJOR scientific observations and 1,000+ scientists doubting the big bang.
See this full report at rsr.org/bb!