* Malignant IRS: A cancer survivor finds out what happens when you speak out against Obamacare. Sure you might beat the cancer, but now you’ve got a potentially terminal case of stage 4 IRS audit.
* Creative Accounting: Treasury Secretary Jack Lew, (or Jacob J. Lew, as he prefers to be called when reporting hokum) reports that the loss of $10bn or so on the governments “investment” in General Motors is easily offset by having prevented what could have happened, (which would’ve been really, really bad, trust me).
* Welfare Works: Russian diplomats have achieved a working system for scamming the welfare system previously known only by the average Obama voter, and have scammed the Medicaid systems for millions by understating their income. See, the system works! (Since the system was designed to facilitate lies, fraud and theft).
* The Hangover: The US State department is buying more and more booze every year, (about $400,000 worth this past year). And fiscal conservatives might be outraged, but Bob’s loyal co-host Doug McBurney (sitting in as Bob travels to Indianapolis for his presentation of Walt Brown’s Hydroplate Theory) has not only figured out why, but also gives an eternal perspective that you’ll only find on Bob Enyart Live!
* Tell Me Who Are You: Doug talks about the concept of personal identity through the eyes of the lawyers, the judges, & the homos. And then explains who you can be in Jesus Christ.