Comment: BEL forum on TOL! Subscribe to Podcast
* Reason 787: to get or keep your kids out of the government schools: Guest host Doug McBurney reports on the teacher found hanging in her classroom by her poor students.
* The Bloviator Zone: Listen in as we examine Bill O’Reilly’s exaggerated Argentine war exploits and put them up alongside his obvious lie (in his best selling book, “Exploiting Lincoln”), about being right outside the door when Lee Harvey Oswald’s associate committed suicide.
* If Anyone Will Not Work: Neither shall he eat, says the Apostle Paul. But the United Methodist Church in Duck, NC ignored this biblical counsel, and decided to give free food to a fellow with “666” tattooed on his forehead. And he ended killing another homeless man: both of them, by the way hapless products of the Proctocracy’s “catch & release” crime industry.
* And This is From the Artist’s “Blue Period” The portrait of Bubba Bill Jeff Clinton hanging in the National Portrait Gallery contains an allusion to the one thing Bill Jeff will ultimately be remembered for: the state of their union: a dress.
* Reason 788: to get or keep your kids out of the public university system; University of Michigan students went on a drunken rampage inside the hotel at the Treetops Resort in Gaylord Michigan, wrecking 45 rooms and a hallway, doing ½ million dollars damage, and are now refusing to pay the bill!