BEL Interviewees: Bob has interviewed hundreds of prominent advocates of many controversial issues including atheists, physicists, homosexuals, biologists, abortionists, geologists, astronomers, libertarians, journalists, and Christian leaders such as:
- Theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss
- Discovery Institute founder Stephen Meyer on Darwin's Doubt
- NCSE’s Eugenie Scott on evolution
- Scientific American’s Michael Shermer on God
- Outstanding creation scientist Jonathan Sarfati
- Ann Coulter, who has yet to apologize
- Apologist Frank Turek
- Homosexual Wayne Besen
- British theistic evolutionist James Hannam
- 'Jurassic Park' paleontologist and soft-tissue discoverer Jack Horner
- World exclusive interview with Clinton victim Juanita Broaddrick
- Fraudulent LifeNews' moral relativist Steve Ertelt
- Avi Lipkin/Victor Mordecai on Israel's wall
- Anti-creationist Aron Ra
- Congressman Bob Barr of Clinton Impeachment fame
- Juanita Broaddrick friend nurse Norma Rogers
- Former Clinton advisor Dick Morris
- Evangelist Ray Comfort
- Brannon Howse on David Barton and Glenn Beck
- Apologist but moral relativist Greg Koukl
- Philosopher of Science Paul Nelson on bird flight
- William Dembski co-author Jonathan Witt on ID Uncensored
- Fired Jet Propulsion Lab Administrator David Coppedge
- Fired Smithsonian Scientist Richard Sternberg on junk DNA
- University of California Prof. of Ophthalmology Gary Aguilar on eye evolution
- Republican Prof. Paul Kengor on the political Christian conversion of George W. Bush
- Mad Money's Jim Cramer on economics and mad politician Tom Tancredo
- Inventor of the MRI Raymond Damadian
- Infamous late-term abortionist Warren Hern
- Neal Boortz doing a poor job arguing for a national sales tax
- Liberal U.S. Representative from Ohio Dennis Kucinich
- Newsweek's alleged journalist Lisa Miller caught red handed
- Americans United for the Separation of Church and State Barry Lynn
- Ten Commandments Judge Roy Moore who apologized for his comments regarding the PBA fiasco
- Notre Dame law professor Charles Rice on "pro-life" laws keeping abortion legal
- Bob's favorite scientist Dr. Walt Brown and scores of other creation scientists
- Coming in May 2017 at rsr.org/Alan-Bean our interview with an astronaut who walked on the moon!
- And many others including Juan Williams and Hal Lindsey. Bob also enjoys occasional spats like with evolutionists PZ Myers and Jerry Coyne, and astronomer Phil Plait. For many more, check out kgov.com/debates!
Bob Enyart Interviews: Bob has been interviewed hundreds of times by U.S. TV and radio hosts, and by the BBC and Al Jazeera. Bob’s work has been reported on by leading outlets including USA Today and People magazine. Many stories about the program and its host from the Associated Press and Reuters have been put out by the wire services. Atheist and women-abuser Bill Maher has repeatedly featured Bob Enyart on ABC's Politically Correct sparring with stars like Martin Short, crotch-humorist Jimmy Kimmel, and admitted farm animal rapist Larry Flynt. The Times-Warner nationally-syndicated TV program XTRA has profiled Enyart, and he appears in E!'s biography of O.J. Simpson regarding Bob's burning of O.J. Simpson's memorabilia on the steps of the L.A. courthouse (to propose fundamental reforms to America's criminal justice system, which is one of the BEL themes). Tramp Nina Burleigh interviewed Bob for a 2015 Newsweek cover story and Enyart has appeared on Court TV discussing the death penalty for Scott Peterson, and on Fox News Channel’s The O’Reilly Factor defending spanking, and has been interviewed by Sean Hannity, and has appeared for hour-after-hour on air over at MSNBC (although there is no hard evidence that anyone ever saw any of it :).
* Additional Interviews Of and By Bob:
- Ken Hamblin in 1990 interviews Bob Enyart on KBX radio about our anti-abortion Operation Rescue arrests
- Donna Ballentine, the cousin of a boy molested by Denver archdiocese priest Neil Hewitt
- Christopher Schlect, the author of Critique of Modern Youth Ministry
- Texas radio host in 2001 interviews Bob about spanking just a few weeks after a similar WABC interview
- TOL's Jefferson George interviews Bob Enyart in 2004 about the development of his views over 15 years of broadcasting.
- Infamous Boulder abortionist Warren Hern appeared on BEL
- If you recall an interview that you think we should add to this list, or if you have a recording of one that you could send to us, please email Bob@kgov.com. Thanks!
* Spats: Here are a few of Bob's interactions that never became interviews but that were interesting as far as they went...
- Jurassic Park's real-world paleontologist Jack Horner
- KOA radio's Stump the Professor Fred Ebert who at first said he'd debate Bob...
- YouTube's Professor Stick
- Colorado's former governor Dick Lamm meets Bob
- Filthy evolutionist PZ Myers
- Fruit fly expert Jerry Coyne
- Find more similarly helpful lists at kgov.com/about and kgov.com/threads
- Recommend a spat! Just email the link to Bob@rsr.org. Thanks!
* Discovery Institute Scientists: From rsr.org/di, here's a handy list of Intelligent Design scientists and DI associates interviewed here on Real Science Radio:
- Philosopher of Science Paul Nelson on Bird Flight
- Dr. Stephen Meyer on Darwin's Doubt and Rebutting Critics of Darwin's Doubt
- Intelligent Design Uncensored Co-Author Jonathan Witt
- Illustra Media Producer Lad Allen on Living Waters: Intelligent Design in the Oceans
- Walter ReMine on the Biotic Message
- Fired Jet Propulsion Lab Administrator David Coppedge on RSR
- John West on Darwin Day in America
- Renowned Scientist Richard Sternberg on Junk DNA
- Illustra's Lad Allen on ORIGIN (and honoring James F. Coppedge)
- Scientist Who Helped Explain Protein on RSR: Doug Axe
Resources: Use the KGOV.com/search feature (also available always in the site's right column) to find vital information on a hundred topics! And if you're feeling lucky, just add a /"topic" to our domain name to get all kinds of info from a biblical worldview, for example, on: KGOV.com/science /predestination /time /gorillas /debates /age-of-the-earth (or just /age) /miracles /eye /hermeneutics /open-theism /deity-of-christ (or just /deity) /curse-of-cannan (or just /canaan) /Christianity-Today /homosexuals /partial-birth-abortion (or just /pba) /on-doubt /genomes /astronomy /walt-brown /hydroplate-theory (or just /hydroplate or /ht) /dinosaur-soft-tissue (or just /tissue or /soft) /atheism /atheism#debates /death-penalty /does-god-exist /hermeneutics /internet-etiquette (or just /etiquette) /spanking-conviction (or just /spanking) /is-God-outside-of-time /over-population /nicer-than-God (or just /nicer or /nice) /should-christians-judge (or just /judging) /euthyphros-dilemma (or just /euthyphro) /earthquakes /casting-lots (or just /lots) /national-sales-tax /the-plot-of-the-bible (or just /the-plot) /oj-simpson (or just /oj) /polygamy /slavery /alcohol /wine /what-does-the-bible-say-about-marijuana (or just /marijuana or /pot) /what-is-money (or just /money) /trochlea /firmament /when-did-adam-and-eve-sin /origin-of-the-grand-canyon (or just /grand-canyon) /origin-of-comets (or just /comets) /lawrence-krauss (or just /krauss) /eugenie-scott /writings /pz-myers (or just /pz), etc.
* KGOV.com/about: See more listing of the topics and information available on our site at kgov.com/about.