More than 34,450 deadly Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11.
That's NOT a misprint. Please read that again. And think.
(See the database at TheReligionOfPeace.com.)
* The Media Says that Islam is Tolerant: "If Islam is a religion of tolerance, then how many synagogues are in Mecca, a 500-square-mile city of a million people? None. And how many churches are in the entire country of Saudi Arabia? None. Islam is the religion of intolerance. (Meanwhile, there is the Great Synagogue of Rome and the Mosque of Rome.)" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terrorism
* The Media Says Islam is a Peaceful Religion: "Saudi Arabia, Iran, and four other Islamic countries have laws that call for the death penalty for a Muslim who converts to Christianity or some other religion. Some have the same for denigrating Mohammad and Allah. When someone says Islam is a religion of peace, just ask, 'Where?'" -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terror
* Hating Muslims: "The primary victims of Islamic extremism are Muslims. So anything less than a full effort to identify and defeat Islamic terror is a hatred of Muslims." - Bob Enyart, kgov.com/terror
* Saudi Arabia, the Hajj, and Terrorism: "If Islam opposes terrorism, then Saudi Arabia should announce that no one supportive of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Muslim Brotherhood, or any jihadi group or action, is welcome in Mecca to make Hajj." -Bob Enyart, kgov.com/hajj
* The "Link" to Terror is the "Justification": When governments and the media wrongly claim that a particular Muslim mass murderer has no "link" to Islamic terror (see below the Ali Sonbaly example at kgov.com/terror#allahu-akbar), realize that the only relevant "connection" to terrorism is the motivation, that is, the alleged "justification" used to commit an atrocity. A Muslim murderer shouting "Allahu Akbar" is by definition connected to Islamic terror.
* DEFINITION: Terrorism is violent crime committed to influence public policy. Perfectly good words exist to describe other heinous acts, like murder, genocide, unjust war, revenge killing, arson, mass murder, bombing, war crime, monstrous, etc. Terrorism is not workplace violence. It is not unjust domestic or foreign war waged by nations. Terror is not a family murder-suicide nor revenge against a boss, a school, or whomever, regardless of the weapons used, the amount of terror inflicted, or the number of victims. Such unjust and criminal behavior terrorizes people, but only with the aim of influencing public policy does such behavior, committed by an individual or group, qualify as terrorism.