* RSR Interviews Illustra Media's Science Film Producer: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart welcomes back Lad Allen of Illustra Media to discuss his latest film, ORIGIN: Design, Chance and the First Life on Earth. Featuring scientists Paul Nelson and Ann Gauger (and narration by Alvin Chea of Take Six), ORIGIN presents spectacular computer animation and cutting-edge research to examine the question that has baffled science: How did life on Earth begin? Today, most researchers insist it arose through simple chemistry that—without direction or plan—transformed inanimate matter into the first living cell. Yet, this explanation is devoid of evidence and unsatisfying, even to many of its most ardent supporters. As ORIGIN exposes the flaws of materialistic theories, you’ll travel through a molecular universe to encounter extraordinary biological engineering fundamental to the survival of every organism that has ever existed, engineering that points clearly to intelligence and mind. RSR recommends: Buy ORIGIN now, at Amazon.com on DVD or Blu-ray!
* Protein Sequence Analog from Physics: Discussing the 2018 Nobel Prize in physics, University of Nottingham's Prof. Mike Merrifield said, "Unfortunately, of all the many ways of sticking things together, 99.999% of them are complete rubbish." And with proteins, add a bunch more nines, and you get the idea.
* One Dead Protein: Bob Enyart points out that even if a trillion universes all pulled together to overcome the odds of a protein forming and folding by chance, with that natural processes producing a first protein... so what? All you'd have is a single, non-living protein molecule. (By the way, Bob ran this by Dr. James Tour at rsr.org/tour.)
* Anti-Darwinist from Cambridge-based Protein Center on RSR: Hear Dr. Doug Axe at rsr.org/axe describe how Darwinism retarded science (as its often done) terribly slowing down the world's leading scientists from recognizing that the functional proteins have minimal tolerance and are very dependent upon the order of the amino acids that constitute them.
* #AloneTogether: For our coronavirus quarantine Lad Allen and Illustra Media have uploaded the full Origin film so we can all freely watch it at home. Thank you Lad!
* See BEL's Own Evolution Simulation Software: We've paid out $2,000 so far to people running our simulator at rsr.org/evolve! Too fun!
* 2020 Update: Published Oxford University research on their hoped for "extraterrestrial life" finds evolutionary events likely "extraordinarily improbable, even in conducive environments" and "expected evolutionary transition times likely exceed the lifetime of Earth, perhaps by many orders of magnitude." So, "Our results corroborate the original argument suggested by Brandon Carter that intelligent life in the Universe is exceptionally rare" and "provides a number of testable predictions, such as... that planets orbiting M dwarf stars are uninhabitable." Popular Mechanics summed it up, "Intelligent Life Really Can't Exist Anywhere Else."
* AloneTogether Coronavirus DBC Sermon: Updated 3/29/20, here's Pastor Bob's sermon using animation from Origin...
* For the First Monday that Donald Trump Woke Up in the White House: (post-show update) See the full-page Washington Times ad run by Colorado Right To Life to urge the Congress, the Supreme Court, and the new Trump administration, to learn what is right and to do what is right, by the most innocent among us.
Click to see the Trump ad in context of the full edition of the Times or for just the ad, click on this tear sheet header: