Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart presents the latest astronomy discovery of two dust satellites orbiting the earth and the latest linguistic discovery of the ongoing deterioration of all human languages. Regarding the dust, see the temporary dust clouds being held in space in Earth's Lagrange points!
* The Flesh: Just as gravity affects our physical universe, our flesh affects our spiritual lives. On this special edition of Real Science Radio, we present a previously aired episode of Theology Thursday.
* Trading Genesis: Check out Bob Enyart's theistic evolution presentation in Malibu:
* How'd that Moon Get There: Evolutionists have five failed theories on how the moon formed, and none of them will go away because they're all so problematic that the question is, Which one is the least bad?
* Time & God: Bob Enyart and Fred Williams also talk about Real Science Radio's #1 ranked Google article for: Is God outside of time? A large excerpt of that piece has just been published on another leading creation website.
* Turns Out that Pigeons are Way Smart: We all know about how amazing pigeons are for messages and in wartime. But on today's program, the guys talk about how smart pigeons are in their ability to visually distinguish patterns.
* Italy Recovering: Begiining at seven minutes into today's broadcast (which airs on America's #1 most powerful Christian radio station), American Right To Life spokesman Bob Enyart debriefs Fred Williams on our just-completed Bible Tour of Israel: When in Rome, Do Romans. Regarding the unholy Roman Catholic Church which was on full display during our trip, hear about:
- the arrests at the Vatican of Ken and Jo Scott (see below)
- the Vatican hypocritically using a wall to keep out illegals and unwanteds
- how the Vatican daily treats their thousands of visitors like animals
- the profligate wealth somehow accumulated through a vow of poverty
- how they eliminated the second commandment, "Thou shall not make for yourself a graven image"
- the constant adoration of men including bishops and popes
- the official word from the Roman Catholic Church that they don't know where Peter's wife is buried (and don't care)
- the paintings and statues of naked men that surround the Pope
- the unbiblical requirement of celibacy when even Peter was married
- Michaelangelo's own guilt in the #MeToo and priest molestation scandals
- the Pope thinking the crisis is in the demand for justice rather than in the decades of priests raping boys
- and that the more one has to lose in this life, the harder it is to care about what he may lose in the next.
But when Denver Bible Church visits Rome, that’s just not the case. The state police told two members of this American congregation that it is illegal to “vilify” the Pope. However, by rejecting corroborated accusations and by exalting a bishop previously censured for having sex with seminarians, Pope Francis has vilified himself.
During a Bible Tour of Italy called When in Rome, Do Romans (led by ARTL spokesman Bob Enyart), Ken and Jo Scott protested outside the walls of the papacy where thousands visiting the Vatican saw the message, in English and Italian, on their signs. Pope – Repent – Resign.
The worldwide suffering caused by thousands of homosexual Roman Catholic priests raping children has even hit this small Colorado church. Years ago a DBC family lost a loved one when Stuart Saucke committed suicide after leaving behind a handwritten letter (see it at kgov.com/saucke). Stuart wrote about the Denver Archdiocese priest, Fr. Neil Hewitt, who got him drunk as a young boy, exposed him to pornography, and severely sexually molested him. Another Hewitt victim, Michael Smilanic, now of Florida, traveled to Denver for a radio interview with DBC pastor Bob Enyart (kgov.com/smilanic) to add his voice to the cries for justice against the Catholic Church. The Denver Archdiocese followed the worldwide systematic process of covering up accusations of child molestation by moving a predator priest to a new parish filled with unsuspecting families. Denver’s previous and current archbishops, Charles J. Chaput and Samuel J. Aquila, over many years have dodged and outright refused to answer the questions, asked in private at the archdiocese headquarters and publicly on the radio, by these families regarding what accusations had been leveled against Hewitt, who has since left the priesthood, during the years when the bishops were moving him around Denver and into the Leadville mountain parish.
[While Bob Enyart is traveling to Italy, please enjoy the rebroadcast of this RSR program.]
* Nobody Doubts Darwin They Say: Theoretical physicist (emphasis on the theoretical) Lawrence Krauss told Real Science Radio that, "all scientists are Darwinists." However, he forgot Ben Carson. When you hear consensus, consensus, you might have reason to doubt the consensus. And aside from Carson, there are about twenty highly-credentialed anti-creationists at The Third Way who, regardless, acknowledge that the natural selection mechanism of neo-Darwinism cannot account for the diversity of life. These "Third Way" scientists include molecular biologists, etc., from institutions like Oxford, the University of Chicago, Tel Aviv University, MIT, University of Vienna, University of Bonn, UCLA, Princeton. RSR hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams review their ever-growing list of lists of educated and highly-educated Darwin doubters, including many thousands of Ph.D.s, scientists, and professors. The guys also have fun reporting on astronomers, astrophysicists and cosmologists who doubt the Big Bang. (Find this show summary at rsr.org/doubters.)
[While Bob is in Italy, please enjoy the rebroadcast of this RSR program.]
* Opals Form in Months, Man's Genetic Diversity in 200 Generations, C-14 Everywhere: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams present their classic program that led to the audience-favorites rsr.org/lists shows! From opals forming in months to man's genetic diversity in 200 generations, and with carbon 14 everywhere it's not supposed to be, scientific observations fill the guys' most traditional list challenging those who claim that the earth is millions of years old. Many of these scientific finds demand a re-evaluation of supposed billion-year ages. See more at rsr.org/not-so-old.
(While Bob Enyart is traveling to Italy, please enjoy the rebroadcast of this RSR program.)
* Asking Travis Barlock to Retract Rodhocetus Claim: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart is asking recent DU biology grad Travis Barlock to retract a specific claim he made about evidence for evolution during a debate with Bill Jack at the University of Denver. On today's program, courtesy of filmmaker Dr. Carl Werner, hear the Rodhocetus discoverer Phil Gingerich admit that the fossil never showed evidence of whale flippers nor of a fluked tail. And now that they have recovered its front legs, Gingerich admits that Rodhocetus did not have flippers, and that therefore, the whale's tale that he imagined was not valid. In a discussion with Enyart after the debate, which you can see in the brief YouTube video below), Barlock said that if he could confirm this information, he would stop using this claim. Bob Enyart Live is now calling on Travis to make good on that commitment. And hear the audio from that post-debate discussion on today's program for questions raised about Barlock's other evolution claims.
Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart discusses the growing field of quantum biology with Brian, an information systems guy with one of the world's major institutions who earned a double-major in both mechanical engineering and physics from Iowa State University. This engineer argues that some of the extraordinary abilities of biological organisms go beyond what seems possible from standard chemistry and physics. Quantum mechanics, astoundingly, enables the navigational abilities of the Arctic Tern to fly halfway around the globe and of Monarch butterflies to migrate from Canada to Mexico. The startling, often sub-atomic, quantum world of the two-slit experiment and of wave/particle duality, of quantum entanglement, superposition, coherence and quantum tunneling, has disrupted the already wildly complex field of biology. Evidence is mounting that the most bewildering abilities of living organisms come courtesy of the Designer using quantum effects to accomplish what otherwise would seem to be impossible!
Correction: The largest molecule to date used successfully in a two-slit experiment was not a 100-atom molecule as Bob stated in his introduction, but experimenters have used a synthetic carbon-based molecule of 810 atoms (Eibenberger, et al., 2013, arxiv.org) to produce a quantum interference pattern!
* The Science on Today's Broadcast: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart presents current headlines and then science news from the latest Creation magazine. Human languages are not advancing but are being dumbed down. So how did they get so complex and sophisticated to begin with? Remember, Darwinians have falsified the Darwinian predictions about the evolution of language! Then Bob describes the dilemma that both evolutionists and non-hydroplate creationists have explaining the presence of diamonds in meteorites!
* Current Events: Then Bob discusses the latest well-earned trophies of the #MeToo movement and how that movement is a godsend as it points people (unintentionally) toward the Christian worldview and makes it more obvious that it is impossible for Hollywood to respect women (or men) while trafficking in human sexual behavior. Finally, Bob rips the Pope. See rsr.org/pope for why.
* RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search: Have you used our powerful and time-saving new Google-based search tool? Try RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search! We LOVE using this brand new tool, and it's already saved us hours of work finding the answers to our science and origins questions! (If you're ever looking for this link, we keep it handy, atop rsr.org.)
* Rare Video of Henry Morris Recognizing Dave Nutting: Tonight, Dave Nutting is speaking in Denver at the RMCF meeting. See Henry Morris recognizing Ken Ham, Dave and Mary Jo's organization, and Dr. Walt Brown as all making significant national and of course international contributions to the creation movement...
* BEL YouTube Minor Milestones: By viewing one of our videos or subscribing (and make sure to "hit the bell" for notifications), you'll help us reach the milestones of 1,850 subscribers and 475,000 views (heading toward a half a million). So please consider clicking on over to our BEL YouTube channel and helping out! Thanks! - A KGOV Staffer
* Special Edition of Real Science Radio: Bob Enyart interviews geologist and mathematician Dave Nutting of the Alpha Omega Institute who will speak this Friday evening, Sept. 14, at the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship (1400 W Caley Ave, Littleton) and for three days next weekend at Mesa Hills Bible Church (615 W Uintah, Colorado Springs). The RMCF talk, great for kids and adults, will present the tremendous biodiversity and evidence for design in Costa Rica including the plumage of the scarlet macaw, the bill of the tucson, the brilliance of the hummingbird, the “Jesus” lizard, the way that crocodiles eliminate salt (as do some birds and even trees), and creatures which farm and use tools to fish! Next weekend’s creation seminar includes wonderful special events like afternoon field trips including to see the geology on the beautiful grounds of the Navigators’ Glen Eyrie Castle! Please RSVP directly at Mesa Hill's website for that seminar, whether for the children’s program or the adult program or for a particular field trip!
* Rare Video of Henry Morris Recognizing Dave Nutting: See Henry Morris recognizing Ken Ham, Dave and Mary Jo's organization, and Dr. Walt Brown as all making significant national and of course international contributions to the creation movement...