* Pocahontas Genes, the Lion's Teeth, and What Education Doesn't Do: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams discuss dandelion seeds and the new discovery of the astounding way that they fly, and the guys talk
[While Bob Enyart is traveling to Italy, please enjoy the rebroadcast of this RSR program.]
* Nobody Doubts Darwin They Say: Theoretical physicist (emphasis on the theoretical) Lawrence Krauss told Real Science Radio that, "all scientists are Darwinists." However, he forgot Ben Carson. When you hear consensus, consensus, you might have reason to doubt the consensus. And aside from Carson, there are about twenty highly-credentialed anti-creationists at The Third Way who, regardless, acknowledge that the natural selection mechanism of neo-Darwinism cannot account for the diversity of life. These "Third Way" scientists include molecular biologists, etc., from institutions like Oxford, the University of Chicago, Tel Aviv University, MIT, University of Vienna, University of Bonn, UCLA, Princeton. RSR hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams review their ever-growing list of lists of educated and highly-educated Darwin doubters, including many thousands of Ph.D.s, scientists, and professors. The guys also have fun reporting on astronomers, astrophysicists and cosmologists who doubt the Big Bang. (Find this show summary at rsr.org/doubters.)
[While Bob is in Italy, please enjoy the rebroadcast of this RSR program.]
* Opals Form in Months, Man's Genetic Diversity in 200 Generations, C-14 Everywhere: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams present their classic program that led to the audience-favorites rsr.org/lists shows! From opals forming in months to man's genetic diversity in 200 generations, and with carbon 14 everywhere it's not supposed to be, scientific observations fill the guys' most traditional list challenging those who claim that the earth is millions of years old. Many of these scientific finds demand a re-evaluation of supposed billion-year ages. See more at rsr.org/not-so-old.
(While Bob Enyart is traveling to Italy, please enjoy the rebroadcast of this RSR program.)
* Asking Travis Barlock to Retract Rodhocetus Claim: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart is asking recent DU biology grad Travis Barlock to retract a specific claim he made about evidence for evolution during a debate with Bill Jack at the University of Denver. On today's program, courtesy of filmmaker Dr. Carl Werner, hear the Rodhocetus discoverer Phil Gingerich admit that the fossil never showed evidence of whale flippers nor of a fluked tail. And now that they have recovered its front legs, Gingerich admits that Rodhocetus did not have flippers, and that therefore, the whale's tale that he imagined was not valid. In a discussion with Enyart after the debate, which you can see in the brief YouTube video below), Barlock said that if he could confirm this information, he would stop using this claim. Bob Enyart Live is now calling on Travis to make good on that commitment. And hear the audio from that post-debate discussion on today's program for questions raised about Barlock's other evolution claims.
Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart discusses the growing field of quantum biology with Brian, an information systems guy with one of the world's major institutions who earned a double-major in both mechanical engineering and physics from Iowa State University. This engineer argues that some of the extraordinary abilities of biological organisms go beyond what seems possible from standard chemistry and physics. Quantum mechanics, astoundingly, enables the navigational abilities of the Arctic Tern to fly halfway around the globe and of Monarch butterflies to migrate from Canada to Mexico. The startling, often sub-atomic, quantum world of the two-slit experiment and of wave/particle duality, of quantum entanglement, superposition, coherence and quantum tunneling, has disrupted the already wildly complex field of biology. Evidence is mounting that the most bewildering abilities of living organisms come courtesy of the Designer using quantum effects to accomplish what otherwise would seem to be impossible!
Correction: The largest molecule to date used successfully in a two-slit experiment was not a 100-atom molecule as Bob stated in his introduction, but experimenters have used a synthetic carbon-based molecule of 810 atoms (Eibenberger, et al., 2013, arxiv.org) to produce a quantum interference pattern!
* The Science on Today's Broadcast: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart presents current headlines and then science news from the latest Creation magazine. Human languages are not advancing but are being dumbed down. So how did they get so complex and sophisticated to begin with? Remember, Darwinians have falsified the Darwinian predictions about the evolution of language! Then Bob describes the dilemma that both evolutionists and non-hydroplate creationists have explaining the presence of diamonds in meteorites!
* Current Events: Then Bob discusses the latest well-earned trophies of the #MeToo movement and how that movement is a godsend as it points people (unintentionally) toward the Christian worldview and makes it more obvious that it is impossible for Hollywood to respect women (or men) while trafficking in human sexual behavior. Finally, Bob rips the Pope. See rsr.org/pope for why.
* RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search: Have you used our powerful and time-saving new Google-based search tool? Try RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search! We LOVE using this brand new tool, and it's already saved us hours of work finding the answers to our science and origins questions! (If you're ever looking for this link, we keep it handy, atop rsr.org.)
* Rare Video of Henry Morris Recognizing Dave Nutting: Tonight, Dave Nutting is speaking in Denver at the RMCF meeting. See Henry Morris recognizing Ken Ham, Dave and Mary Jo's organization, and Dr. Walt Brown as all making significant national and of course international contributions to the creation movement...
* BEL YouTube Minor Milestones: By viewing one of our videos or subscribing (and make sure to "hit the bell" for notifications), you'll help us reach the milestones of 1,850 subscribers and 475,000 views (heading toward a half a million). So please consider clicking on over to our BEL YouTube channel and helping out! Thanks! - A KGOV Staffer
* Special Edition of Real Science Radio: Bob Enyart interviews geologist and mathematician Dave Nutting of the Alpha Omega Institute who will speak this Friday evening, Sept. 14, at the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship (1400 W Caley Ave, Littleton) and for three days next weekend at Mesa Hills Bible Church (615 W Uintah, Colorado Springs). The RMCF talk, great for kids and adults, will present the tremendous biodiversity and evidence for design in Costa Rica including the plumage of the scarlet macaw, the bill of the tucson, the brilliance of the hummingbird, the “Jesus” lizard, the way that crocodiles eliminate salt (as do some birds and even trees), and creatures which farm and use tools to fish! Next weekend’s creation seminar includes wonderful special events like afternoon field trips including to see the geology on the beautiful grounds of the Navigators’ Glen Eyrie Castle! Please RSVP directly at Mesa Hill's website for that seminar, whether for the children’s program or the adult program or for a particular field trip!
* Rare Video of Henry Morris Recognizing Dave Nutting: See Henry Morris recognizing Ken Ham, Dave and Mary Jo's organization, and Dr. Walt Brown as all making significant national and of course international contributions to the creation movement...
Bob Enyart's Oct. 1st Bible Tour of Italy just got better! Call now to see if there's still room for you to register! On Friday Sept. 7, Maranatha Tours informed us that we have enough folks traveling to justify a private bus, just for BEL listeners! Over the years (3 Bible Tours of Israel, 1 of Turkey, 1 of Greece, and now a second of Italy) the best trips have been the few times when our group has had it's own bus!
* Flannery's Back: Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture fellow Prof. Michael Flannery returns to Real Science Radio to discuss his must-read book Nature's Prophet with Bob Enyart. Alfred Russel Wallace's paper mailed to Charles Darwin panicked the materialist to rush to publish so that he could claim preeminence for Wallace's discovery of evolution by natural selection. Yet while acknowledged, the scientific community downplays Wallace' role, primarily because he persistently advocated intelligent design. Of Wallace's dozens of books and approximately 500 articles and scientific papers, Enyart and Flannery discuss his 1864 and 1869 papers which led to Darwin's being appalled at Wallace (who was a forerunner of today's Intelligent Design movement and even back then, eventually won over one of Darwin's closest advisers, geologist Charles Lyell). See also rsr.org/wallace.
* Scientific Dogma: To reinforce current scientific dogma, almost all the attention is given to Darwin with Wallace’ role downplayed because he rejected Darwin’s methodological naturalism, showing that rejection of materialism is not a science stopper.
* Darwin Systematically Failed to Credit Other Scientists: For the documentation showing that Charles Darwin "borrowed", or more accurately, plagerized, other scientists to popularize the significant aspects of "Darwinism", please see creation.com/darwin-plagiarism.
* Evolutionary Naturalism is an Ancient Idea: RSR friend Dr. Jerry Bergman presents a great review of the pre-Darwin ancient beliefs in naturalistic origin of species. Most evolutionists will be shocked to learn the historical information, documented in Bergman's paper, that corroborates the strongest claim, bolded here, in his abstract:
The theory of biological evolution is not a modern idea as is often supposed. Organic evolution was first taught by the Greeks at least as early as the 7th century BC. Greek philosophers probably borrowed and adapted their evolutionary ideas from the Hindus, who believed that souls transformed from one animal to another until they reached a perfection state called nirvana. Charles Darwin allegedly made no contributions to the development of the theory of evolution by natural selection, but simply helped to popularize it. Evolutionists today argue that evolution is a modern idea (i.e. a product of scientific research), in part as an effort to lend credibility to their worldview.
* Chronological Antiquities: On a related topic, Bob Enyart adds the following quote (conveniently also available at Google Books) which he found while reading his copy of a book from 1752 by John Jackson:
The oldest Phoenician, Chaldean, and Egyptian Histories of the World, and all their Theogony, were mixed with Allegory and Fable, which were intended to disguise and palliate the public idolatrous Worship of deified Men and Women, by ascribing their History to physical Causes and mundame Elements.
* Darwin on the 10-pound British Note: The British people love Darwin because they hate God. (See rsr.org/darwin.)
See (or give) at Kickstarter Launch a flat-earther into space. We've already raised more than $34,000!