Perry Little, organizer of the ex-JW conference in San Antonio (which was Bob's last public appearance) joins Fred on air to give his heartbreaking testimony. The JW cult rules through fear and intimidation, condemning anyone who leaves to a life without love from their very own families. Fred and Perry talk through some new-testament verses (including 1 John 4:18, Romans 6:7, Hebrews 9:27) and how they relate to the cult. See more at kgov.com/cults.
RSR host Fred Williams discusses the remarkable similarities between Jesus' holy attributes and the physical attributes of light. In scripture, light is often attributed to and interchangeable with Jesus. Fred shares both old and new testament verses that refer to God in ways that are very similar to light, such as how light radiates, glows, and provides energy (Exodus 33:20, Ezekiel 1:27 ,etc). Both Jesus and light are also pure and sustain life. Jesus often compared Himself to Light (John 8:12, John 1:8-9, etc). Most notably, light is not a duality as the secular scientist believe, but is in truth a Triality as Bob insightfully demonstrated in a previous RSR show (see rsr.org/triality). Other shared characteristics of Jesus and light include:
-Light dispels darkness and cannot be corrupted.
-Light leads you to the truth.
-Light is communication by written words & symbols to our minds.
-Light is color, revealing incredible beauty around us.
-Light is warmth, giving comfort.
Hear Part 1 by clicking here!
Today, Fred Williams and Doug McBurney cover the dual slit experiment, and reveal the prediction Bob was about to make before he passed. Since Bob himself is not here, the exact details of the prediction have been lost. But after talking to Bob’s friends and family, we believe we have uncovered the essence of his prediction. Join us today and next week to learn all about Bob’s final science prediction.
Join us for Bob's memorial service this Saturday Oct 2nd, 2021 at Applewood Baptist Church. Doors open at 9:00am. If you can't make it, the service will be live streamed on YouTube. Please share and make sure to set a reminder!
On today's show, Fred Williams and Doug McBurney discuss Bob's passing. As the RSR/BEL family is going through this difficult time, we remind you to do right, and risk the consequences!
Hello to the Bob Enyart Live family. It is with a heavy heart that we announce, as some of you may have heard, that Bob went to be with the Lord on Sunday Sept 12th, 2021. If you'd like to celebrate Bob's life, you're welcome to join his family at the memorial service on Saturday Oct 2nd, at Applewood Baptist Church in Wheat Ridge Colorado. Doors will be opening at 9:00 a.m. If you'd like to support the family, please pray for comfort and healing. And if you'd like to help financially, please donate at kgov.com/store. We'll be back with more news about the future of Bob Enyart Live soon. For now, enjoy this rerun of a recent episode. God bless.
Pastor Bob Enyart, Known for His Unwavering Pro-Life Work, Daily Radio Show, and Christian Ministry Has Gone To Be With the Lord at the Age of 62
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ARVADA, Colorado, September 14, 2021 – Following a week of caring for his wife Cheryl’s COVID-19 symptoms, Bob Enyart checked into Lutheran Medical Center in Wheat Ridge, Colorado on August 28, 2021. While in the hospital, his condition declined and he was eventually moved to the ICU with pneumonia on September 1. Despite the efforts of the hospital staff, his health continued to deteriorate and he eventually died on Sunday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m.
Pastor Bob became a follower of Jesus in his youth and his most enduring legacy will be those he led to Christ.
Teaching the truth of God’s Word was Bob’s foremost dedication. As pastor of Denver Bible Church, he would sometimes say, “If I could ask God any question and receive a response, I’d ask, ‘which of my teachings are wrong?’” He loved to study and debate theology. To Bob, ascertaining truth was paramount.
He garnered nationwide recognition with his television show “Bob Enyart Live,” which ran from 1994 until 1999. Though his program later shifted to radio, Bob’s unique style and extraordinary message remained the same. He tirelessly shared the message that this generation is dying in sin and needs the Savior, abortion is murder, and that people should flee government schools, abandon immorality, abhor what is evil, and love one another.
Over the years, Bob was often asked to participate on other programs including Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, where he jumped at the opportunity to mock Jimmy Kimmel, Larry Flynt and others to their faces.
He was a tireless worker, and despite the importance of his work, would often drop everything at a moment’s notice to help someone in need.
Still, his proudest achievement was that of his role as husband and father. He is survived by his wife Cheryl, their seven sons, three daughters-in-law, seven grandchildren, his mother, two brothers, one sister, and countless nieces, nephews, and extended family. He was surrounded by his loved ones who fought his illness with him until the very end.
Read more about Bob here, from his favorite news site, LifeSiteNews.com!
*Today we present the return of a classic show.
Update: ICR's Acts & Facts gives a shout out to RSR in their current March 2019 issue where Brian Thomas writes about our online spreadsheet, List of Biomaterial Fossil Papers (maintained), "Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart and I continue to curate that growing list online." Thank you Brian, Henry Morris III, and everyone at the Institute for Creation Research!
Back when Real Science Radio needed to correct National Geographic's fake news story that camels had not yet been domesticated in the time of Abraham (rsr.org/camels), we turned to Archaeologist Titus Kennedy. Tonight Dr. Kennedy will speak at our Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship (7 p.m. at Littleton Baptist Church at 1400 W. Caley Avenue) on the archaeology of the Exodus. On today's program, Bob Enyart asks Titus about the historicity of the Gospels; the earliest ancient fragments; the Roman Empire's habit of taking a census by requiring citizens to travel to their hometowns; the accusation that Bethlehem wasn't inhabited back then, around, say, the year 0; the historic significance of the Dead Sea Scrolls; whether Herod's reputation challenges Luke's record of the massacre of the innocents; Newseek's Nina Burleigh and her admission that bias against the Bible could blind archaeologists to the evidence; the pros and cons of Constantine's mother Helena, not unlike a guy named Ron Wyatt, who seemed to find everything she went looking for.
* Did the whole world once use a 360-day calendar? If so, why? From our archives, RSR hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams look at the Mayans, Egyptians, Aztecs, Indians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, and the Hebrew Bible to answer the first question: Yes, ancient civilizations used a 360-day calendar. To answer the question why, one must keep in mind the sophistication of ancient astronomers. Nasa reports that in 650 B.C., "Mayan astronomers [made] detailed observations of Venus, leading to a highly accurate calendar." And the Encyclopedia of Time says of the Aztecs that, "they carried on and further developed calendrical traditions that had their roots some 2,000 years before their own time." Real Science Radio investigates the reason why the ancient world used a 360-day calendar and discusses a mechanism for speeding up the rotation of the Earth that in historical times could add 5.24 days to the year. See more at 360dayyear.com.
* RSR on YouTube: You're invited to check out RSR's 360-day year program turned into this important YouTube video:
*Today we present the return of a classic show.
In an online discussion over at Prometheus Unbound, Santi, an agnostic who's had millions of visits to his blog, asked Bob Enyart about his doubts. You can read that discussion over at santitafarella.wordpress.com. This List of Doubts Christians Have (below) and first, the List of Doubts I Never Have is based on Bob's answer.
Santi: Bob, I’d like to ask you a personal question. When you doubt, what is it exactly that you doubt?"
Bob: Well Santi, I doubt that the rising mountain of evidence utterly refuting Darwinism will bring a majority of evolutionists to acknowledge our Creator God. I doubt that the failed predictions of the Big Bang Theory will lead atheists to…
But wait. I’m sure those are not the kinds of doubts you’re asking me about. You’re asking me to indicate, of the beliefs that I hold, which ones do I sometimes doubt. To help myself think this through Santi, I’ll first list the things I never ever doubt.
- I never doubt that I exist.
- I never doubt that truth exists, because for example, it is true that I exist.
- I never doubt that reason exists, because I can reason to the truth of the previous sentence.
- I never doubt that there is a reality, because truth and reason exist.
- I never doubt that the universe exists, because I exist as part of it, and I can reason to the truth of its existence.
- I never doubt that the universe must have had a beginning, because stars still burn available energy.
- Since truth and reason exist, I never doubt that logic exists.
- Since I exist and logic exists, I never doubt that existence itself must be rational.
- Since logic and reason exist, I never doubt that whatever has a beginning must have a cause.
- Since logic and reason exist, I never doubt that the effect cannot be greater than the cause.
- I never doubt that whatever caused the universe must be powerful and even greater than the universe itself.
- And since logic exists, I realize that nothing that has a beginning can have existed forever.
- And since the Cause of the universe must exist, I realize that it has no beginning, and has existed forever.
- And since this uncaused Cause created the universe, i.e., its ingredients, I don't doubt that it also created me.
- And since I'm a person and the effect can't be greater than the cause I don't doubt that the Creator is personal.
- And because we persons are creative like He is, I never doubt that we are made to some extent in His likeness.
- And because the Creator is a person, I never doubt that He must be alive.
- So I never doubt that the attributes of our eternal Creator are that He is living and personal.
- And I never doubt that human beings refer to the living and personal eternal Creator as "God".
- And I never doubt that to be a person, one must have a will, so that it is by God's will that I exist.
- And because we creatures have the ability to know our Creator, I never doubt that He is relational.
- And because He made us with the ability to love, I never doubt that the Creator Himself can love.
- And because God can love, and He made us to know good and evil, I therefore never doubt that He is good.
- So I never doubt our all-powerful, eternal Creator God who is living, personal, relational, good, and loving.
- And I never doubt that all these things could be intuitively understood by everyone who's ever lived.
- And because God is good and loving and made us, I never doubt that He cares about us and wants to save us.
- And I never doubt that if Jesus Christ did not rise from the dead as prophesied, that Christianity is false.
- Nor have I ever doubted that if Jesus did rise from the dead, then all other religions are false and as He claimed, He is the only way to eternal life.
Santi, these are some of the things I never doubt.
Now, what do I sometimes doubt? There are many particulars regarding the universe, the world, mankind, doctrines of Scripture, points of history, economics, science, etc., that I’m eager to learn more of and to be corrected where in error. The more significant errors I’ve made over the years are listed on our Errata page which we link to from our KGOV.com home page and from the footer section of every one of the 10,000 pages on our site. (This article is one of those pages, at kgov.com/on-doubt, so you can see the Errata link just below.) And when I make a lesser error in a radio program, etc., we correct that error on that show’s summary page.
Was this a sufficient answer, or would you like some particular detail?
p.s. Santi, as C.S. Lewis once wrote, "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the Sun has risen, not only because I see it but because by it, I see everything else."
For more information:
* Secretly Recorded: Hear Bob Enyart talk to Jehovah's Witnesses in the home of a BEL listener through a secretly recorded audio record of what transpired. Bob takes two approaches. First, the Jehovah's Witnesses have officially issued false prophecies, including in 1921, that "Millions now living will never die." And secondly, Bob presents a surprising alternative method of demonstrating from the Scriptures the deity of Jesus Christ. (If you're interested, you can hear the continuation of Bob's conversation with these two Jehovah's Witnesses at kgov.com/JWs-2 and kgov.com/JWs-3 and check out his kgov.com/cults page that presents his secret recording talking to Mormons.)
* Jehovah's Witnesses Are False Prophets: In a classic example of a false prophet, in 1921 the leader of the Jehovah's Witnesses, "Judge Rutherford" published "The Harp of God" with the claim emblazoned on the cover, that "millions now living will never die"...
* Confirmations of RSR Predictions Roll In: We're broadcasting the news, RSR style. Bob Enyart airs the audio from last week's program when we made a prediction that Asteroid Florence may have one or two moons. Science headlines this week: Asteroid Florence has two moons! Ha! See more at rsr.org/predictions. There are about 1.5 million asteroids, and over 150 are known to have moons, or about 0.0001%. And they're believed, wrongly, to be not thousands but billions of years old. Further, the laws of physics make it enormously difficult for a body in space to capture as a moon another body (even if smaller by orders of magnitude). Thus even the most massive planets, with their relatively enormous gravitational pull, have captured only the tiniest percentage of asteroids as moons. Imagine then, with the relatively negligible gravity of asteroids, have phenomenally difficult it would be for one to capture a moon, even given billions of years. Then calculate the multiplied unlikelihood of one such asteroid capturing two moons! Yet (like in the Grand Canyon's Red Wall Limestone where one of eight nautiloid fossils are standing on end) known so far, about one of every 15 or so asteroids with moons have two moons! To understand why, you can either Google origin of asteroids and click on Walt Brown's chapter at creationscience.com, or just begin right here at rsr.org/asteroids.
* Audio from Sept. 1, 2017 Prediction: Beginning at 15:30 into last week's RSR broadcast, Hurricanes, Today's Asteroid, Cancer Antibodies, and Other News (on America's most-powerful Christian radio station, Denver's 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT), about the flyby of asteroid 3122 Florence:
Fred Williams: Bob, we've made a past prediction related to this, right?
Bob Enyart: Yes, because of Walt Brown's model that the debris from the fountains of the great deep. Much of it reached escape velocity, broke out of Earth’s gravity, and that debris became those errant bullets in the solar system - those dangerous things like meteoroids, asteroids, comets. And much of that debris, when it was out in space, it began to attract itself by its mutual gravity, forming asteroids and comets. And so Florence is really coming back home... But, almost four and one half million miles away, it’s about 20 times the distance of the moon. So, since NASA has been tracking these near asteroids, this is the largest asteroid at this near distance.
FW: It’s pretty big.
BE: Yeah. And it might have - because of our understanding of how asteroids and comets formed - it may have a moon in tow. Now we know that asteroids have moons. But we have been predicting that a higher percentage of asteroids will have moons than is generally assumed or has been identified so far. In fact, it might have a couple moons or even a debris field around it.
* UPDATE: Two weeks after today's program, from our all-scientists-work-for-Walt-Brown file, the journal Nature published the discovery of 288P, a binary asteroid/comet hybrid. Wow! "Rapid rotation" is one of the (unworkable) explanations claimed by secular astronomers for binary asteroids. Secular astronomers, though mostly ignorant of the Hydroplate Theory formation of comets and asteroids, nonetheless make frequent discoveries consistent with and in confirmation of HPT creation science predictions!
* Audio from Eclipse Call to KHOW Radio: We also aired again our phone call to Denver's Ross Kaminski about the eclipse, and then Bob reads his email to Ross urging a follow-up program on the apparent fine-tuning of the universe, solar system, and Earth!
* Post-show Note: Here's the beginning of RSR's List of Things that are Not Rare: