Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams talk through the astounding scientific discoveries and evidence that fill their popular list shows, such as their List of Not So Old Things, their List of Fine Tuning Evidence, and their List of Creation Science Predictions. The guys mention about 20 list shows and 10 more in the planning stages and ask for input on ideas and priorities from the audience.
* RSR's Popular LIST SHOWS: Over the years, many new listeners have begun with this List of List Shows and report absolutely lovin' it! Airing on one of America's most-powerful radio stations, Denver's 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT (KGOV to us), we frequently update both the written lists and the broadcasts themselves. Red marks the newer lists! So we invite you to enjoy some audience favorites:
- RSR's List of Not So Old Things
- List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
- List of Big Bang Predictions (try Googling those 3 words!)
- List of Fine Tuning Evidence
- List of Scientists Doubting Darwin
- List of Evidence Against Whale Evolution
- List of Creation Science Predictions (try Googling that too!)
- List of Evidence for the Global Flood
- List of Shocked Evolutionists
- List of Evidence for the Exodus
- List of Solar System Formation Problems
- List of Problems with 'The River Carved the Canyon'
- List of Problems with the Canyon's Millions of Years
- List of Problems with the Flood Carved the Grand Canyon
- List of Conditions that Preceded the Grand Canyon
- List of Steps that Rapidly Carved the Grand Canyon
- List of Papers that Shock Potheads
- List of Carbon 14 Everywhere it Shouldn't Be
- List of Dinosaur Soft Tissue Discoveries
- List of Answers to Hydroplate Objections
- List of Proofs for the Genius of Ancient Man
- List of Collapsing Natural Bridges/Geological Formations
- List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
- List of Missing Transitional Fossils
- List of Fresh Fossils
- List of Living Fossils (click for spreadsheet)
- List of Transient Lunar Phenomena
- List of Transient Events in the Solar System (TESS)
- List of Creationist Fathers of Science
- List of Brain Dead Patients Who Have Recovered
- List of Problems with Lucy as an Upright Walker
- List of Problems with Language Origin Theory
- List of Problems with Hawaii's "Hotspot"
- List of Six Problems with Eye Evolution
- List of Darwinism's Six Enzyme Problems
- List of Discoveries Squeezing Evolution (aka Evolution's Big Squeeze)
- List of Problems with the Evolution of Echolocation
- List of Problems with the Day-Age and Gap Theories
- List of Ways that Water is the Enemy of Abiogenesis
- List of Evidence Against Global Warming
- List of Doubts that Christians Have
- List of RSR Interviews with ID Scientists
* Lists FOR Creation and AGAINST Evolution: When an unbeliever, crying out for help, asks to see scientific evidence (per Romans 1 and Hebrews 11) for God's existence, of course we would NOT point him to the shows like the Problems with Whale Evolution or Evidence Against the Big Bang. We would share those if he were asking to see evidence against beliefs in evolution. (Afterall, no secular origins theory even exists anyway for anyone even to side with.)
- Evidence For God: When asked for evidence for God's existence, of the above, from the list of shows above we'll share the Fine Tuning, Creation Science Predictions, Carbon 14, Dinosaur Soft Tissue (because when they lose the dinosaurs, they lose it all), Fresh Fossils, Solar System's Transient Features, Proofs for Ancient Man's Genius, Evidence for the Global Flood and Evidence for the Exodus.
- Evidence Against Atheistic Theories: When asked for evidence against evolutionary beliefs, from the above shows we offer our Not So Old List, Evidence Against the Big Bang, Big Bang Predictions, Scholars Doubting Darwin, Shocked Evolutionists, Solar System Formation Problems, Missing Transitional Fossils, Genomes that Just Don't Fit, List of Problems with the River Carved the Canyon and the Canyon's Millions of Years, Creationist Fathers (for a nuanced reason, see there), and our classic, Whale Evolution Problems.
* See Also: The web's most complete List of Place Names Ending in a and ia, as explained and maintained by RSR!
- Dinosaurs are old (but when they lose the dinosaurs, they lose it all)
- The Grand Canyon's millions of years disprove the Bible
- Water helps originate life without a creator
- The Big Bang explains the cosmos
- The Nebular Hypothesis explains the solar system
- Diamonds' billions of years of age disprove the Bible
- There's No Evidence for a global flood disproving Genesis
- Hawaii's Hotspot Hypothesis illustrates plate tectonics
- And what's called the "best" evidence for Darwinism: Whale Evolution!
* Possible RSR List Shows: Please suggest an RSR List Show topic to Bob@rsr.org. Bob and Fred are considering shows like the following. (The links go to material already on our site that would form the basis for these programs...)
- RSR's List of Problems with Galaxy Formation
- List of Ways of Dating the Earth
- List of Ways of Dating the Flood
- List of Problems with Star Formation
- List of Blind Faith Atheists Beliefs
- List of Abiogenesis Killers
- List of Favorite RSR Images
- List of Favorite RSR Videos
- List of Arguments Creationists Should Not Use (& should use!)
- List of False Things Taught in School (includes BFAB)
- List of The Many Kinds of Polystrate Fossils
- List of The Animals that were on the Ark
- List of Atheists Saying the Funniest Things
- List of Arguments Why Alien UFO's Don't Exist
- List of Politically Correct Science Predictions
- List of NASA Endorsed Global Catastrophes
- List of All Those Peanut-shaped Asteroids (that shouldn't exist, but do)
- List of Multiplied Things that Evolved Multiple Times
- List of Ways Darwinists Invent their Tree of Life
- List of Country Names Ending in "ia" (and why)
- List of All the Things Darwin Was Wrong About
- List of Ways that Evolution has Hindered Science
- List of High-energy Floods (Mediterranean, Scotland, etc.)
- List of Human Variations from the Last 6,000 Years
- List of The Bible's Scientific Statements (and Michael Shermer denying the Sun is a light :)
- List of All Bible Verses on Creation (ALL of them!)
- List of Pseudoscientific Claims Not in the Bible
- List of Not So Rare Things (dino cells, peanutoids, EQ lights, orphan genes, asteroid moons, transient space events)
- List of The Many NASA Endorsed Catastrophes (needed by secular scientists to deny Earth's single flood catastrophe)
- List of Things Not Older than the Flood (cities worldwide appear 5500 years ago; written texts; 4,000-year-old termite mounds covering the size of the UK; bat guano droppings; the oldest living trees; most massive living single organism; human genetic diversity; etc.
- List of Vital Organs to Evolve :) Thank you Rocky M for suggesting this. He suggests we include a show segment on the imagined evolution of respiration that would include originating 1) Lungs - to hold the air; 2) Diaphragm - to pump the air in and out; 3) Control system to instruct the diaphragm to contract and release autonomously when asleep, etc., and by command when holding one's breath, etc., 3) Hemoglobin - molecules that can bind and release oxygen; 4) Erythrocytes - the red cells that hold the hemoglobin; 4) Blood - someplace to put the red blood cells :) (funny guy!); 5 Blood Vessels - a way to transport the oxygen in the blood in the red blood cells held by the hemoglobin; 6) Heart - needed to pump the blood around. Without one, the others are useless. There are not a hundred imaginary intermediary steps toward building such a system over millions of years in an otherwise fit-for-survival, healthy and reproducing species. "Have fun with this!" -Rocky p.s. "Thank God for Bob and RSR!" Bob adds,
- List of Proofs of the Immaterial (laws of logic and grammar; math and the Pythagorean Theorem; the existence of information; reason and use of the Enyart postulate).
(RSR is funded by our audience and not by any foundation, advertisers, or megachurch. So if you'd like to help support us, please purchase some of our science materials at store.kgov.com or subscribe to one of our monthly services, or you can consider underwriting production of one of the above possible RSR List Shows. Just select a show above, email your desire to underwrite its production to Bob@rsr.org, and we'll reply with details. Thanks!)
* Other Lists: See Bob Enyart Live's
- List of When We've Been Dissed
- List of Ways to Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- List of Leading End Times Preachers
- Superfluous List of "Christian Leaders" Going Gay
- List of Ways Christians are Accepting Immorality
- List of Homosexual Mass Murderers
- 13 Reasons implying that Adam Fell Within a Week
- List of Ways to Reduce our Crime Epidemic (and school shootings)
- List of Liberals Defending Pedophiles
- Link to List of 36,500+ Fatal Muslim Terrorist Attacks (since 9/11)
- List of Inculpatory Evidence against JonBenet Ramsey's Parents
- Pope List (unlike normally, in this case, seeing is believing)
- List of Spats
- List of Callers (into Bob's talk show)
- List of Sayings
- List of Writings
- List of Definitions
- List of Interviews
- List of Christian Cliches
List of RSR Archaeology Programs: at rsr.org/archaeology include...
- rsr.org/egyptian-plague-witness (aka, rsr.org/ipuwer)
- rsr.org/alphabet (for its Hebrew origins)
- rsr.org/flood (some archaeology there)
And check out:
- the 2019 Science Advances paper confirming Amos 9:7 showing genetically that the Philistines came from Crete
- BAR's list of 53 people of the Bible confirmed archaeologically, and
- after Nina Burleigh interviewed Enyart for a Newsweek cover story he got the harsh critic of Christian archaeology to admit the problem of anti-Bible bias.
* God Exists. It's Secular Theories of Origins that Don't: See Trading Genesis (for secular origins theories), filmed on the Pepperdine University campus...
* From KGOV.com/About: Here are a few items from our kgov.com/about page:
Topics/Resources: Aside from using our site's Search feature, if you're feeling lucky, just add a /"topic" to our domain name to get all kinds of info from a biblical worldview, for example, on: KGOV.com/science /flood /global-flood /time /gorillas /debates /age-of-the-earth (or just /age) /miracles /eye /hermeneutics /deity-of-christ (or just /deity) /curse-of-cannan (or just /canaan) /Christianity-Today /homosexuals /partial-birth-abortion (or just /pba) /genomes /astronomy /hydroplate-theory (or just /hydroplate or /hpt) /dinosaur-soft-tissue (or just /tissue or /soft) /atheism /atheism#debates /does-god-exist /hermeneutics /is-God-outside-of-time /on-doubt /over-population /should-christians-judge (or just /judging) /euthyphros-dilemma (or just /euthyphro) /earthquakes /the-plot-of-the-bible (or just /the-plot) /oj-simpson (or just /oj) /polygamy /slavery /alcohol /wine /what-does-the-bible-say-about-marijuana (or just /marijuana or /pot) /walt-brown /videos /theistic-evolution /big-bang /firmament /when-did-adam-and-eve-sin /origin-of-the-grand-canyon (or just /grand-canyon) /origin-of-comets (or just /comets) /targeted-antibodies /cancer-treatment /abc-link /cults /abortion-breast-cancer /lawrence-krauss (or just /krauss) /dawkins /hawking /eugenie-scott /pz-myers (or just /pz) /terror, etc. (Just make sure to hyphenate any multi-word topics.)
Our Top Twelve Contributions: By our estimation, the twelve most significant contributions to the world that this radio program and our Denver Bible Church have made include:
1. God is Free: Our teaching on the nature of God, who being eternally free and inexhaustibly creative, has an open future
2. Time is Eternal: Our unique contributions to the understanding of God and time from everlasting to everlasting
3. Young Earth: Our teaching on the young earth, on dinosaur soft tissue, and on the evidence against the big bang
4. Initial Calendar: Our documenting of the Earth’s original 360-day year at 360dayyear.com
5. Hermeneutics: On tools for studying the Bible, i.e., hermeneutics, and rightly dividing the Scriptures, which we call The Plot as at our TheologyThursday.com, and applying such overview-type interpretation methods to the Deity of Christ
6. Creation vs. Evolution: Our own contributions to the creation/evolution debate through Real Science Radio at rsr.org
7. Personhood: Just as God is a person and He created us in His likeness, our teaching on the personhood of the unborn child, and against exceptions and regulations as at prolifeprofiles.com and AmericanRTL.org
8. The Tree: After conversion to Jesus Christ through the Gospel, God then calls us to live the Christian life by grace, which we explore in our study called The Tree (of the knowledge of good and evil)
9. Hydroplate Theory: Our teaching on the global flood and our promotion of the hydroplate theory
10. Criminal Justice: God’s criminal justice system, including on terrorism, and the Bible’s command for Christians to judge, and the New Testament’s support for capital punishment
11. Morality: On marriage, morality, and exposing moral relativism, which includes our warnings on marijuana, homosexuality, and public schools, and our promotion of homeschooling.
12. Economics: And the twelfth most important contribution made by Bob Enyart Live (and DBC, the little church that could) is our teaching on economics, on what is money, that advocating welfare is sinful and violates Thou shalt not steal; and on what is justifiable taxation, copyrights, and so forth.
So by our estimation, these are the twelve major contributions that we’ve made to aid the Body of Christ in its understanding, so that we need not be ashamed as workmen for the Lord, being able to discern falsehood and lies and to recognize truth.
Our Top Accomplishments: By our estimation, in no particular order, of our more significant accomplishments:
* Evidence against the Big Bang video and #1 Google ranked web articles at rsr.org/bb and rsr.org/bbp
* Global Flood & Hydroplate Theory video and broadcast promotions of this verified flood model
* The world's largest protest sign on the mountain overlooking Denver (search: world's largest protest sign. Ranked #1.)
* Clinton Raped Juanita protests in 145 cities (search: clinton juanita broaddrick. Google ranked #3 of 300k at shadowgov.com)
* Burned O.J. Simpson's auctioned-off memorabilia and recommending changes to the criminal justice (just-a) system
* Producing American RTL's Focus on the Strategy documentary trilogy on how to actually stop abortion
* Bob Enyart Live (and pioneering the "podcast" in the 1990s; Bob's boss's boss in the 1980s at Microsoft was Rob Glaser)
* Real Science Radio (after airing more than 100 science programs, we turned this into a weekly Friday show in 2010)
* God's Criminal Justice System seminar presented from Honolulu to Pittsburgh and available at our store.kgov.com.
* God's Biblical Attributes video based on the teachings at kgov.com/hermeneutics
* The Plot: Bob's life work subtitled: An overview of the Bible is the Key to its Details"
* A recorded verse-by-verse study through the entire Bible (in progress)
* Launching American Right To Life
* Launching ProlifeProfiles.com
* Producing the video Mount Moriah: Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
* With a half-dozen families and from a church across town, planting Denver Bible Church: The little church that could!
Lists & Links: There's KGOV.com's kgov.com/use-policy, BEL's Reading List, and a selection of our site's more popular lists:
- rsr.org/list-shows (see above)
Real Science Radio: Real Science Radio co-hosts Fred Williams and Bob Enyart talk about science to debunk evolution and to show the evidence for the creator God including from biology, geology, astronomy, and physics. (For example, mutations will give you bad legs long before you'd get good wings.) But RSR doesn't only talk the talk. We also make our own discoveries, inventions, and breakthrough reports! (For example, Nasa says that confirmed predictions validate the big bang theory, but Google: big bang predictions, and our article here at kgov ranks #1!) And we get to debate atheists like theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss (emphasis on the theoretical) and Scientific American editor Michael Shermer, and Darwinists like Aron Ra and Eugenie Scott. And we enjoy sparring with anti-creationists like Jerry Coyne, Phil Plait, PZ Myers and Jack Horner of Jurassic Park fame. And most fun of all, we get to interview the outstanding scientists like Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Dr. Walt Brown, and Dr. Kevin Anderson, who dare to challenge today's accepted creed that nothing created everything.