[Rerun from Nov. 19, '08 with improved audio.]
* Most Stunning Talk of 2008: Hear for yourself: After being raped and pushed to have an abortion, Sherri Williams refused and gave birth to a beautiful girl later adopted and named Bethany. Christians make powerful arguments against killing a child conceived in rape, but there is no stronger human argument than Bethany herself. She IS the argument! You will be STUNNED!
* Abortion for Rape and Incest: Abortion for incest is cruel. Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics cover up the crime of incest, and typically send the victim back home to her rapist. Even worse, they often send her home with her rapist, the same criminal who brought her to the clinic.
Abortion for incest:
- emboldens a criminal to rape his young relative;
- helps him escape being caught;
- tempts him to repeat his crime; and,
- is not compassionate because it kills a baby and increases the woman's suffering.
Personhood for the unborn helps people understand there are no hard cases when deciding to protect a baby. You don't kill a baby because her father is a criminal. Similar tragedies result from non-incestuous rape. Clinics nationwide refuse to comply with mandatory reporting laws for suspected child rape. Colorado pro-lifers brought audiotaped evidence of that failure to Colorado's attorney general's office, and Republican John Suthers chooses to look the other way. Personhood will reduce crimes against women and children. Such powerful arguments notwithstanding, Bethany Williams IS the strongest argument!
Today's Resource: You can view BOTH of our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy DVDs for only $22.99! Get them now while supplies last! (Or, get them later, because we can just make additional copies :) when we run out.)