* Creation Research Society: provides evidence against the Big Bang from a lack of stars and even starlight from Population III stars which are supposedly the first generation of stars after the Big Bang which by BB cosmology would have had almost no elements heavier than hydrogen and helium.
* LifeNews Fabricates Pro-Life News: Bob Enyart and John Lofton discussed World Magazine's false report, which they picked up from LifeNews.com, that President Bush nominated 20 pro-life judges. This is a completely fabricated characterization of those judges. World publisher Joel Belz personally refused to print a correction, showing himself willing to continue to mislead his readers rather than correct the record. Steve Ertelt of LifeNews and Joel Belz are currently in the running for the Christian media's Jayson Blair award.
The following shocking summary and excerpts come from the John Lofton's False Reporting by World Magazine, Joel Belz, Lynn Vincent, Steve Ertelt and LifeNews piece:
World Magazine... in a story headlined Climate Change by Lynn Vincent, published the following: "What may be the biggest abortion-related political battle of 2005 began on Dec. 23, 2004, when President Bush announced that he would renominate 20 pro-life judges." [Enyart: Bush by the way, announced NO SUCH THING!] How is it known that these nominees were "pro-life?" The Vincent article provided no evidence that these 20 judicial nominees were "pro-life." And Mr. Bush repeatedly said he would have no litmus test for his judicial nominees... When I called Lynn Vincent and put this question to her, she said she got this "pro-life" characterization from Steve Ertelt's "LifeNews.com" Web site. OK, so I go to Ertelt's Web site and sure enough there's a story by him with the headline "President Bush Will Renominate 20 Pro-Life Judges, Democrat Fight Looms." The lead paragraph repeats the "20 pro-life judges" phraseology. But, there's nothing in the story showing specifically how any of the 20 are "pro-life."
* Geophysicist Dr. John Baumgardner on Old Earth Claims: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews Dr. Baumgarner, a twenty year alumnus of the Los Alamos National Laboratory about coming to Denver next weekend for a young earth conference.
* Renowned Scientists: are coming to Denver! Doctors Gary Parker, John Baumgardner, Don DeYoung and Russ Humphreys are bringing the fabulous ICR Age of the Earth conference titled Thousands... Not Billions to Denver on Saturday September 15 at 8 a.m. at Colorado Community Church! Bob is going with his sons and if you go, please look for him and say hello!
* Bob interviews: Otis Kline, President of Montana's Glendive Dinosaur & Fossil Museum.
Today's Resource: You can email the helpful description of Focus on the Strategy II, which we just added to our KGOV store, to another Christian who may be interested once finding out what is on this groundbreaking DVD!
* Carbon 14 Dates: If the earth were millions of years old, we should find no Carbon-14 in most of the "really old" specimens we date since C-14 does not last millions of years. But in reality, the earth is young, and that is why scientists find C-14, which only lasts thousands, not millions, of years, in diamonds, coal, gas, oil, amber, and dinosaur fossils (see more at KGOV.com/list)!
* Bob's Visit to the Glendive Dinosaur & Fossil Museum: The soft tissue in Montana State University's T. rex bones is probably among the best dinosaur material to C-14 date since it has been reasonably protected from groundwater contamination (otherwise, groundwater would have decomposed, and mineralized, the soft tissue)! Bob has just returned from his dinosaur dig in Glendive Montana, and brings us up to speed on the exciting young-earth creationism work being done there!
* Fred Williams Interviews: guest Pete Fiske from Oceans Springs Mississippi, a creation speaker who frequently gives lectures and appears on radio shows in the South on the topic of Creation Evangelism and other creation-related topics. Pete discussed the foundational importance of Genesis and why it is crucial to use creation evangelism when witnessing to the world.
* Curator of the Nicola Tesla Museum: Mike McFee joins Bob Enyart, host of Real Science Radio, to invite people to come to see Focus on the Strategy II Thursday April 12 at 7 p.m. at Fellowship of the Rockies, 1625 S. 8th St. in Colorado Springs! Come to hear Bob speak and also to meet Mike McFee. Registration for Focus on the Strategy II is $30, $50 for a couple!
Real Science Radio Email & Calls