The Hydroplate Theory and Dr. Walt Brown on RSR
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Do You Know About the Extensive Evidence for the Global Flood? Welcome! You have arrived at Real Science Radio's landing page that will introduce you to our resources on the global flood. RSR has been convinced in the accuracy and the predictive and explanatory power of Dr. Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory. We refer to the HPT also as the fountains-of-the-great-deep flood model. As you scroll down, you'll find:
- RSR's best-selling full-length HPT video
- Excerpts of RSR's HPT video embedded here from our YouTube channel
- Walt Brown's beautiful, In the Beginning (HPT) hardcover book for sale
- The in-progress 9th Edition of Walt's book as a free PDF
- A list of all of our RSR interviews with Dr. Brown and other HPT experts
- In the days of Peleg "the Earth was divided"
- The stunning Google rankings for Walt's work
- And a few other gems!
* The Hydroplate Theory Explained on Today's Radio Show: To hear today's radio program about the global flood, just click one of the links above. RSr's Bob Enyart interviews Dr. Walt Brown addressing many observations from the physical sciences related to the flood of Noah's day. To get our best-selling video:
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set, or HD Streaming or Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
* Get the Best Creation Science Book Ever Written: Just click on the cover of Dr. Walt Brown's book to purchase it from RSR (which also helps us to continue broadcasting)...
* Today's Radio Show Topics: Dr. Brown joins Real Science Radio today to discuss topics from his best-selling book to help us understand:
- that the continents do not fit together well against each other, as presented in the Pangea hypothesis, unless you shrink Africa by 30%, and make other dramatic manipulations.
- that the jigsaw shape of the continents does fit well against the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.
- what formed the 46,000-mile long Mid-oceanic Ridge?
- that the Atlantic Ocean is relatively shallow, whereas the Pacific is relatively deep.
- what formed the deep Pacific trenches including the 36-thousand foot-deep Marianas Trench?
- that the fountains of the great deep launched the solar system's asteroids and comets.
- that Mars is not the source of Antarctica meteorites, but they were launched from Earth.
- that the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.
- that NASA discovered the earth-like composition of comets, including that they contain olivine, a very common class of Earth minerals, confirms an inherent prediction of Dr. Walt Brown's flood model.
* 2015 UPDATE! Nasa Finds Salt on Ceres! Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory predicts salt on asteroids, and Ceres is the largest object in the asteroid belt. Check out David Coppedge's overview of the discovery. (David is a fabulous science journalist on the board of Illustra Media.)
* Catastrophic Plate Tectonics: At RSR, we assert that CPT is an unbiblical and unscientific hypothesis. The leading proponents of this view, which is the creationist version of the secular "plate tectonics" (PT) theory, base the theory upon a sequence of miracles, none of which are described in the Scriptures nor supported by the biblical narrative. And many of the same observations that refute PT also refute CPT. See the following excerpts from our RSR flood video for more.
* Excerpts: RSR's Global Flood and Hydroplate Theory: We've excerpted our best-selling flood video which is available in full on DVD, Blu-ray, or download. We hope you enjoy this:
* in the Days of Peleg, the Earth was Divided: In our video embedded just above, from 12:13 to 15:21, we discuss Genesis 10:25 which states that in the days of Peleg, the earth was divided. See While the text could plausibly be interpreted to refer to some other type of division, most literally, it indicates that "the earth" was divided.
* 2012 Update on the Moon: As explained in the Dr. Brown's hydroplate theory, the Moon was battered when the fountains of the great deep erupted and launched much debris into space. That helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors. Now, from our All Scientists Work for Dr. Brown file, interestingly, Maria Zuber, principal investigator for NASA's GRAIL mission, said, "It was known that planets were battered by impacts, but nobody had envisioned that the [Moon’s] crust was so beaten up." Nobody, that is, except for Dr. Brown. :)
* September 2015 UPDATE! Nasa Finds Water on Mars: :) Regarding NASA's announcement of the discovery of water on Mars, just in time to promote the Hollywood film The Martian, we mention our radio program from ten years ago, Water on Mars, France on Drugs to illustrate this quote that appears on Dr. Walt Brown's website:
Discoveries of water on Mars are now so common that the subject has become the butt of jokes among planetary scientists: “Congratulations—you’ve discovered water on Mars for the 1,000th time!"
What is significant however is that Walt Brown predicted the presence of salt water on Mars, now confirmed! Further, water on Mars does not imply that life could have originated there, for that ubiquitous atheistic claim ignores basic science. Water can sustain life. Yet because water is the universal solvent, it relentlessly dissolves the biological compounds needed to form the most basic biological structures like amino acids and polymers. So, water sustains life, but it is the enemy of a materialistic origin of life.
* Shared RSR Google Spreadsheets on Flood Models: (works in progress)
- Bible Material Uniquely Supporting Various Flood Models
- Physical Features Requiring Explanation and Flood Models
* Real Science Radio HPT programs:
- Plate Tectonics: Subduction Does Not Happen
- RSR on the Origin of Trans-Neptunian Objects
- List of Answers to Hydroplate Objections
- Bryan Nickel's HPT Tutorial YouTube Series
- Dr. Spencer, PhD in nuclear physics, on HPT objections
- The 360-Day Year on RSR & 360dayyear.com
- Jane Albright's Global Flood Article Series
- CPT's Wrong: Magma Below Crossover Depth Sinks
- RSR's observation that, "All scientists work for Walt Brown" comes from rsr.org/predictions#hpt, our program that defies the claim of Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson, who have said that creationists cannot make science predictions based on the Bible. Ha!
* The Original Walt Brown Week on RSR: originally aired on five consecutive programs:
- Dr. Walt Brown on Evolution
- Dr. Walt Brown on Hydroplates
- Walt Brown on the Grand Canyon
- Walt on Where the Water Went & Where it Came From
- The Walt Brown Effect: Q&A
* Flood Programs with HPT expert Kevin Lea:
- Origin of Comets on Real Science Radio
- Real Science Radio on Frozen Mammoths
- Liquefaction Made Most of the Paper Thin Fossils
- RSR: How Earthquakes Gave Us a 365-Day Year
* Get Walt's In-Progress 9th Edition in a PDF: You can get Walt's book, In the Beginning, in a handy pdf file right here at Real Science Radio. Just click on our rsr.org/9th-edition link for a free copy updated as of Summer 2016.
* HPT on Facebook: We invite you to visit and "like" facebook.com/Hydroplate.
* Specifically About Today's Program: You can ask questions or make comments about this Walt Brown program, at TheologyOnline.com and see Dr. Brown's website creationscience.com! Also, we'd like to put a simple link here to enable folks to track changes to Walt's website, for example, possibly using GoogleReader; feel free to post about this on Facebook's Hydroplate page.
* In the Real Science Radio Studio: Dr. Walt Brown, the editor of RSR's GF&HPT video Tommy Stills of Indiana's Tommy Vance Productions, and Fred William's co-host Bob Enyart:
* Google's Highest Ranking Origins Scientist is Dr. Walt Brown: Google's investment in the future of computing power, quantum computing, may give us an idea of the computational intensity of their current webpage ranking system. As of November 2016, only two quantum computers have been purchased for "end-user" purposes. The first was purchased by Google in cooperation with NASA, and the second by USC. An article about quantum computing at usc.edu states, "Google... uses a page ranking algorithm that is rumored to be the largest numerical calculation carried out anywhere in the world." Consider also that scientific search terms are often especially competitive. Therefore, the top ranking earned by Dr. Walt Brown for his creationscience.com website demonstrates the extrarodinary accomplishment of providing scientific answers on origins to millions of people. On the following topics, check out the results by Googling these search terms:
- origin of asteroids, you'll find Walt's powerful chapter at the #1 ranked page out of 550,000
- origin of earth's radioactivity, and Walt is ranked #1 of 265k pages
- origin of ocean trenches, #1 out of 415k pages
- origin of frozen mammoths, #1 of 370k pages
- origin of trans-Neptunian objects, #1 of 59k pages
- origin of the grand canyon, and Walt's #1 of 745k pages among extremely tough competition like Wikipedia and the National Park Service (and beating out all other creation ministries). And then there's this creationist search term:
- creation evolution flood, Walt's site is ranked #1 out of 7.5 million web pages!
* BTW, Google Ranks RSR Pretty Highly Too: Here at Real Science Radio, our 25 years of science reporting has earned us some #1 rankings also, including for:
- big bang predictions, #1 out of millions
- evidence against the big bang, #1 out of millions
- creation science predictions, #1 out of millions
- 360 day year, #2 of millions
- Is God outside of time or just: God outside of time, #1 of millions (Also, even if you Google only: outside of time, or: God's relationship to time, or God time, you should find us ranked relatively well on the first page of results!)
- big bang evidence, toggling between Google's 1st and 2nd pages of results! (Even for this generic term, Google ranks RSR highly!)
- right to life, #2 of 600 million, at Colorado RTL, an organization that Bob is on the board of (and #15 for American RTL)
- Etc., etc., etc.
* Plate Tectonics, Subduction, Predictions, Etc.: See Walt's chart on the reasons why plates have not subducted! And for his confirmed predictions, see rsr.org/predictions#walt-brown. All of our Real Science Radio Hydroplate Theory resources are collected on a single page over at rsr.org/global-flood.
* Additional Resources: For homeschoolers, see Ellen McHemry's Hydroplate theory for kids page! You can enjoy the 6-disc standard audio CD set The Hydroplate Theory & Dr. Walt Brown on the Air or get the entire set on a single MP3 CD, both of which contain eleven radio programs. Bob Enyart also highly recommends Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning! Order by clicking the link, or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278)!
* Pending Retractions: Here we will post any hoped-for retractions from creation scientists as discussed in Part III of RSR's interview with Jane Albright. [None yet as of December 2016.]