* RSR's Favorite Scientist: Here at Real Science Radio, Dr. Walt Brown is our favorite scientist! He wrote In the Beginning, a best-selling book on creation and the global flood. Brown authored the Hydroplate Theory, which explains 25 major features of the earth and its environment, and he's made five amazingly specific predictions about the earth and astronomy which have since been confirmed as accurate and his current book contains 45 more predictions. These insights flow from Walt's theory that the global flood resulted after the earth's crust broke open, forming the globe-encircling mid-oceanic ridge, and released water from ten miles beneath the surface from a virtually world-wide subterranean sea. Walt Brown received a Ph.D. from MIT, has taught science at the U.S. Air Force Academy, and was Chief of Science and Technology Studies at the Air War College.
* Biography: Walt Brown received a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), where he was a National Science Foundation Fellow. He has taught college courses in physics, mathematics, and computer science. Brown is a retired Air Force full colonel, West Point graduate, and former Army Ranger and paratrooper. Assignments during his 21 years of military service included: Director of Benét Laboratories (a major research, development, and engineering facility); tenured associate professor at the U.S. Air Force Academy; and Chief of Science and Technology Studies at the Air War College. For much of his life Walt Brown was an evolutionist, but after years of study, he became convinced of the scientific validity of creation and a global flood. Since retiring from the military, Dr. Brown has been the Director of the Center for Scientific Creation and has worked full time in research, writing, and teaching on creation and the flood. And as Bob Enyart says, "Henry Morris is the Copernicus of the creation movement, and Walt Brown is the Isaac Newton!"
Today's Resource: Please check out our newest science video...
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set or HD Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing which discounts the $50 retail price to $39.99!
* UPDATE: Google's Favorite (well, highest rank) Scientist On: Go ahead and Google the following words. As of July 2013:
- creation evolution flood, and out of 10 million web pages that include those three words, Dr. Walt Brown's work is number one, ranking as the most popular among very stiff competition. Try also googling:
- origin of asteroids, and you'll find Walt's powerful chapter at #1 out of 2 million pages
- origin of earth's radioactivity, and Walt's at 1 of 2M
- origin of ocean trenches, 1 out of 4M pages
- origin of frozen mammoths, Walt's at 2 of 1M pages
- origin of the grand canyon, and Walt's at 4 of 2.5 million pages among extremely tough competition like Wikipedia and
the National Park Service (and beating out all the other creation ministries too).
* A Best-Selling Creation Author: In addition to his very popular website, Walt Brown's life work also appears in his monograph, In the Beginning, with 150,000 books in print, making it perhaps the best-selling hardcover creation book ever. The Hydroplate Theory is presented in these formats, as available directly from Dr. Brown:
- In the Beginning, full-color hardcover of the 8th edition
- In the Beginning on a digital CD as a pdf of the draft 9th edition
- In the Beginning as an online book
- On DVDs about the Grand Canyon and Earthquakes
- On audio CDs as The Hydroplate Theory by Pastor Bob Enyart with Walt Brown.
* Can Life Begin By Chance: Bob and Walt Brown discuss complexity, information, and what reproduction means to evolution.
* Can a Leg Evolve into a Wing: Regarding survival of the fittest, with the force of a sledge hammer, natural selection would obliterate any reptile species whose leg started to evolve into a wing, because it would have very bad legs long before it had good wings.
* Evidence Against Millions of Years: C-14 appears in everything tested that is "millions of years old;" today's bacteria is just like that from "220-million year-old" amber, and living bacteria has been found in "million-year-old" fossilized bees; the continents would erode in 25 million years, yet "far-older" fossils are in the mountains; the Earth is missing billions-of-years worth of missing volcanic matter; the Earth is missing millions of years worth of impacts, since meteorites have only hit shallow strata. Etc.
Walt Brown Week
Mon. Dr. Walt Brown on Evolution
Tue. Dr. Walt Brown on the Hydroplate Theory
Wed. Walt Brown on the Grand Canyon
Thu. Walt on Where the Water Went
Fri. The Walt Brown Effect: Q&A
* Plate Tectonics and Subduction: See Walt's chart on the reasons why plates have not subducted!
* Ask questions or make comments: specifically about this Walt Brown program, at TheologyOnline.com!
* Tune in Tomorrow: To hear Dr. Brown discuss his Hydroplate Theory. On Day Two, God created the Earth's crust, the firmament, to separate the waters below (a worldwide subterranean sea) from the waters above (surface water). The global flood occurred when the Earth's crust broke and "the fountains of the great deep broke forth," and the mid-Oceanic ridge is one relic of that catastrophe.
* Two Other Important Resources:
- Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning! Order by clicking the link, or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278).
- Our resource-rich page, rsr.org/flood!