* Missing Crust in Atlantic: This is discussed at about 4:30 into today's program. A listener wrote to Bob, "They must be reading Walt Brown!" Let's celebrate! "British scientists have embarked on a mission to study a huge area on the Atlantic seabed where the Earth's crust is mysteriously missing..." according to the BBC and this LiveScience report! Is this more evidence for Walt Brown's biblical Hydroplate Theory? Today's program may be the first time that Bob Enyart said, "All scientists work for Walt Brown!"
* A National Pro-Life Leader: says "I just finished watching Bob Enyart's Focus on the Strategy DVD... AWESOME!! Imagine if all of our Christian leaders understood these principles and took them to heart... what a difference we would see! I'm sending this overnight to..."
* Campaign Conversion - Gingrich has Primarily Repented: According to Focus on the Family, just in time for the re-publican primary season, Newt Gingrich, dressed primarily in sheep's clothing, has "gotten on my knees and sought God's...," sought His... His... His voters! (Consider also conservative Christian author Paul Kengor and his account of the salvation of George W. Bush!)
* Allen Radtke from Denver: (2019 update: now in Thailand) listened to Laura Ingraham's segment with neo-conservative William Kristol of the Weekly Standard (available for free for a short time on her website) and confirmed that Bill blew in Laura's ear so she would "feel better" about pro-homosexual, pro-abort re-publican front-runner Rudy Giuliani.
* What's the Difference: between Hillary Clinton and Rudy Giuliani? He will sometimes wear a dress.
* Reggie White's Wife Sara White: At 20 minutes into today's program, Bob tells his Reggie White, Sara White story when the NFL great's wife said on national television that the NFL "caved to the sodomite agenda." Right on Sara!
* Telethon Results: Listeners from 26 STATES have given to this telethon to help keep this one Christian talk show broadcasting on the radio in Colorado! You all gave 122% of our $25,000 goal, pledging $30,500 (see the final tally)! The KGOV staff and the crew of BEL dearly thank you, and I thank you! -Bob Enyart
* 6th Grade Sex in Class: Indiana Department of Education lawyer Kevin McDowell says of the other children who watched the classroom sex, "All right, so they may have witnessed this. While this is an activity you certainly don't see in a school [huh?] and it's something that would be certainly unusual, I don't feel - I don't know where it posed any immediate danger to those children who saw it."
Today's Resource: If you're in Colorado, you can come to Bob's seminar, Focus on the Strategy II, Wed. March 14 at 7 p.m. at the beautiful Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver (any couple who could afford it might spend the night in one of their beautiful suites, and enjoy dinner at their Ship's Tavern or the even more exclusive Ellyngton's!). Registration for Focus on the Strategy II is $30 and $50 for a couple! If you can't make it, consider getting Bob Enyart's AWESOME Focus on the Strategy DVD!