RSR: Dr. Walt Brown on the Hydroplate Theory
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* 2015 UPDATE! Nasa Finds Water on Mars: Regarding NASA's Sept. 2015 announcement of the discovery of water on Mars, just in time to promote the Hollywood film The Martian, we mention our radio program from ten years ago, Water on Mars, France on Drugs only to illustrate this quote that appears on Dr. Walt Brown's website:
Discoveries of water on Mars are now so common that the subject has become the butt of jokes among planetary scientists: “Congratulations—you’ve discovered water on Mars for the 1,000th time!"
Water on Mars does not imply that life could have originated there, for that obligatory claim ignores basic science. Water can sustain life. Yet because water is the universal solvent, it ruthlessly dissolves the biological compounds needed to form the most basic biological structures. So, water sustains life, but it is the enemy of a materialistic origin of life.
* The Hydroplate Theory Explained: To hear today's radio program, just click the link above! Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interviews Dr. Walt Brown to address many observations from the physical sciences related to the global flood. To get our best-selling video:
Today's Resource: Just click to order RSR's #1 video:
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set or HD Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing which discounts the $50 retail price to $39.99!
* Today's Radio Show Topics: Dr. Brown joins Real Science Radio today to discuss topics from his best-selling book to help us understand:
- that the continents do not fit together well against each other, as presented in the Pangaea hypothesis, unless you shrink Africa by 30%, and make other dramatic manipulations.
- that the jigsaw shape of the continents does fit well against the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.
- what formed the 46,000-mile long Mid-oceanic Ridge.
- that the Atlantic Ocean is relatively shallow, whereas the Pacific is relatively deep.
- what formed the deep Pacific trenches including the 36-thousand foot-deep Marianas Trench.
- that the fountains of the great deep launched the solar system's asteroids and comets.
- that Mars is not the source of Antarctica meteorites, but they were launched from Earth.
- that the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.
- that NASA discovered the earth-like composition of comets, including that they contain olivine, a very common class of Earth minerals, confirms an inherent prediction of Dr. Walt Brown's flood model.
* Update on the Moon: As explained in the Dr. Brown's hydroplate theory, the Moon was battered when the fountains of the great deep erupted and launched much debris into space. Interestingly, in December 2012, Maria Zuber, Principal Investigator for NASA's GRAIL mission, said, "It was known that planets were battered by impacts, but nobody had envisioned that the [Moon’s] crust was so beaten up." Nobody, that is, except for Dr. Brown. :)
* Shared RSR Google Spreadsheets on Flood Models: (works in progress)
- Bible Material Uniquely Supporting Various Flood Models
- Physical Features Requiring Explanation and Flood Models
* Excerpts: RSR's Global Flood and Hydroplate Theory: We've excerpted our best-selling flood video which is available in full on DVD, Blu-ray, or download. We hope you enjoy this:
* Kevin Lea Presents the Hydroplate Theory: Pastor Kevin Lea of Port Orchard, Washington, has produced a superb video overview of the HPT. See Part 1 right here, and then see the rest of the HPT series at YouTube.
* Some of our Hydroplate Theory Programs: originally aired on five consecutive programs as Walt Brown Week...
- Dr. Walt Brown on Evolution
- Dr. Walt Brown on Hydroplates
- Walt Brown on the Grand Canyon
- Walt on Where the Water Went & Where it Came From
- The Walt Brown Effect: Q&A
Other HPT programs include:
- Plate Tectonics: Subduction Does Not Happen
- RSR on the Origin of Trans-Neptunian Objects
- List of Answers to Hydroplate Objections
And programs with HPT expert Kevin Lea include:
- Origin of Comets on Real Science Radio
- Real Science Radio on Frozen Mammoths
- Liquefaction Made Most of the Paper Thin Fossils
- RSR: How Earthquakes Gave Us a 365-Day Year
and see the higly significant 360dayyear.com website!
* 9th Edition, Facebook Page, & Video: You can get a handy pdf file of a draft of Walt's 9th edition of In The Beginning at rsr.org/9. We invite you to visit and "like" facebook.com/Hydroplate. Also, a listener and website member of TheologyOnline.com, username Patman, created a helpful video of today's interview.
* Ask questions or make comments: specifically about this Walt Brown program, at TheologyOnline.com and see Dr. Brown's website creationscience.com! Also, we'd like to put a simple link here to enable folks to track changes to Walt's website, for example, possibly using GoogleReader; feel free to post about this on Facebook's Hydroplate page.
* In the Real Science Radio Studio: Dr. Walt Brown, the editor of RSR's GF&HPT video Tommy Stills of Indiana's Tommy Vance Productions, and Fred William's co-host Bob Enyart:
* Additional Resources: You can enjoy the 6-disc standard audio CD set The Hydroplate Theory & Dr. Walt Brown on the Air or get the entire set on a single MP3 CD, both of which contain eleven radio programs. Bob Enyart also highly recommends Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning! Order by clicking the link, or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278)!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CD
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon DVD
Monthly Sermon Blu-ray New!
Monthly Bible Study MP3-CD
Monthly Bible Study DVD
Monthly Bible Study Blu-ray New!
Monthly Topical Video
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Shop BEL Departments
BEL Topical Videos
BEL Topical Video Dowloads
Bible Study Audios
Bible Study Audio Downloads
Bible Study Videos
Bible Study Video Downloads
Sermon Audio Downloads
Sermon Video Downloads
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library
RSR's List Shows
RSR's List of Not So Old Things
List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
List of Big Bang Predictions
List of the Fine Tuning of the Cosmos
List of Scholars Doubting Darwin
List of Creation Science Predictions
List of Shocked Evolutionists
List of Solar System Formation Problems
List of Papers that Shock Potheads
List of Carbon 14 Everywhere it Shouldn't Be
List of Dinosaur Soft Tissue Journal Papers
List of Answers to Hydroplate Objections
List of Missing Transitional Fossils
List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
List of Fresh Fossils
List of Whale Evolution Problems
RSR: Lawrence Krauss with a Young Earther
RSR: List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
RSR: Carbon 14 Everywhere It Shouldn't Be
Stephen Meyer & Darwin's Doubt on RSR
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
RSR's Enyart vs. Eugenie Scott on Junk DNA
RSR's 2014 List of Not So Old Things
RSR: Jonathan Sarfati on Richard Dawkins
Real Science Radio: Origin of Language
RSR: Steve Austin on Mt. St Helens in Studio
Enyart Debates Hannam on Theistic Evolution
RSR: Planets and Spike Psarris vs. Phil Plait