RSR: Dr. Walt Brown on the Hydroplate Theory
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* The Hydroplate Theory Explained: Dr. Walt Brown's HT addresses many observations from the physical sciences, including explaining:
-that the continents do not fit together well against each other, as presented in the Pangaea hypothesis, unless you shrink Africa by 30%, and make other dramatic manipulations.
- that the jigsaw shape of the continents does fit well against the Mid-Atlantic Ridge.
- what formed the 46,000-mile long Mid-oceanic Ridge.
- that the Atlantic Ocean is relatively shallow, whereas the Pacific is relatively deep.
- what formed the deep Pacific trenches including the 36-thousand foot-deep Marianas Trench.
- that the fountains of the great deep launched the solar system's asteroids and comets.
- that Mars is not the source of Antarctica meteorites, but they were launched from Earth.
-that the debris launched from the Earth beat up the moon, which helps to explain why the near-side has suffered much greater impactors.
- that NASA discovered the earth-like composition of comets, fulfilling Dr. Walt Brown's published prediction that they would find one of the most common minerals from Earth, olivine.
* Pre-Orders for Bob Enyart's Global Flood & Hydroplate Theory: You can pre-order this set of DVDs/BluRays beginning March 2014. The pre-release copy that you will get in the mail, Lord willing, by June 1st, will not be the final distribution version. We are praying, however, that our friends will purchase this and provide input, so that the revenue can help us finish the project, and so that we can get editorial input from our early viewers. We expect that input to be invaluable toward editing and improving the final release! The $50 cost will help RSR stay on the air, and your input can help us improve this important resource, and you'll get the release version as soon as it's available! To order, just call 1-800-8Enyart.
* Update on the Moon: As explained in the Dr. Brown's hydroplate theory, the Moon was battered when the fountains of the great deep erupted and launched much debris into space. Interestingly, in December 2012, Maria Zuber, Principal Investigator for NASA's GRAIL mission, said, "It was known that planets were battered by impacts, but nobody had envisioned that the [Moon’s] crust was so beaten up." Nobody, that is, except for Dr. Brown. :)
* Watch an Illustrated Version: A listener and website member of TheologyOnline.com, username Patman, created a very helpful video of this interview, because as he said, "the visuals may help some" understand Dr. Brown's theory. You can watch that video here!
* Shared RSR Google Spreadsheets on Flood Models: (works in progress)
- Bible Material Uniquely Supporting Various Flood Models
- Physical Features Requiring Explanation and Flood Models
* Kevin Lea Presents the Hydroplate Theory: Pastor Kevin Lea of Port Orchard, Washington, has produced a superb video overview of the HPT. See Part 1 right here, and then see the rest of the HPT series at YouTube.
* Some of our Hydroplate Theory Programs: originally aired as Walt Brown Week...
Mon. Dr. Walt Brown on Evolution
Tue. Dr. Walt Brown on Hydroplates
Wed. Walt Brown on the Grand Canyon
Thu. Walt on Where the Water Went
Fri. The Walt Brown Effect: Q&A
* Ask questions or make comments: specifically about this Walt Brown program, at TheologyOnline.com and see Dr. Brown's website creationscience.com!
Today's Resource: You can enjoy the 6-disc standard audio CD set The Hydroplate Theory & Dr. Walt Brown on the Air or get the entire set on a single MP3 CD, both of which contain eleven radio programs. Bob Enyart also highly recommends Dr. Walt Brown's fabulous book, In the Beginning! Order by clicking the link, or calling us at 800-8Enyart (800 836-9278)!