Atheists and other old-earthers have said a thousand times over, "There's no evidence for the global flood." (This is not unlike physicist Lawrence Krauss telling RSR, "All evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang." See that at rsr.org/bb.) So Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams proceed then to do the seemingly impossible! The guys share a list of scientific evidence for the global flood, which we'll keep online also at rsr.org/flood-evidence.
Updated 1/24/19: Atheists and other old-earthers have said a thousand times over, "There's no evidence for the global flood." (This is not unlike physicist Lawrence Krauss telling RSR, "All evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang." See that at rsr.org/bb.) So Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams proceed then to do the seemingly impossible! The guys share a list of scientific evidence for the global flood, which we'll keep online also at rsr.org/flood-evidence.
With a major astronomy observation published in 2018, big bang proponents are running out of places to look for dark matter. When they finally admit that there Is no dark matter, millions more people will realize that the big bang theory is false. Meanwhile though, YouTube took down Real Science Radio's best-selling video, Evidence Against the Big Bang (but it's now back up so see it embedded below). So hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams share RSR's List of When We've Been Dissed. For Bob Enyart Live was deplorable before deplorable was cool!
The co-author of a triceratops soft tissue paper, Kevin Anderson, concludes his challenge from last Friday of Dr. Mary Schweitzer's claim that biological iron has the ability to preserve dinosaur biological material for tens of millions of years. On Real Science Radio, Bob Enyart and Dr. Anderson, a molecular biologist, describe Schweitzer's 24-month experiment, which she then extrapolated to 68 million years, and discuss the many physics and depositional factors that falsify the extraordinary claim of the famed paleontologist, whom RSR amiably refers to as the Iron Maiden.
* You may be interested in:
- Our shared Google spreadsheet linking to 98 biomaterial fossil papers at tiny.cc/bflist
- The great book by Dr. Kevin Anderson, Echoes of the Jurassic
- The presentation by Bob Enyart, embedded below, filmed in Malibu on the Pepperdine campus titled, There ARE No Secular Theories of Origins. God Exists, They Don't.
Co-author of a triceratops soft tissue paper, Kevin Anderson challenges Dr. Mary Schweitzer's claim that biological iron has the ability to preserve dinosaur biological material for tens of millions of years. On Real Science Radio, Bob Enyart and Dr. Anderson, a molecular biologist, describe Schweitzer's two-year experiment, which she then extrapolated to 68 million years, and they discuss the many physics and depositional factors that falsify the extraordinary claim of the famed paleontologist, whom RSR amiably refers to as the Iron Maiden. See the conclusion at rsr.org/ms2.
* Factors that Lead to Tissue Decomposition: The folowing list is based on a presentation given by an industry colleague of Dr. Anderson, ICR's Brian Thomas in August 2013 at a Pittsburg creation conference. Bob Enyart was in attendance considering the apparent contradiction of extant biological tissue in 100-million year-old fossils and wondering how many different rescue devices evolutionists would eventually appeal to in addressing these many factors of decomposition:
- Radioactive decay
- Temperature changes
- Molecular motion
Clickable Biomaterial Fossils Papers List
* You may be interested in:
- our shared Google spreadsheet linking to 100+ biomaterial fossil papers at tiny.cc/bflist
- the great book by Dr. Kevin Anderson, Echoes of the Jurassic
- the presentation by Bob Enyart, embedded below, filmed in Malibu on the Pepperdine campus titled, There ARE No Secular Theories of Origins. God Exists, They Don't.
- baseball player and BEL interviewee David Bote, drafted by the Cubs, makes his first MLB debut vs. the Rockies. Update: Congratulations David for hitting a double in your first Major League at-bat!
April 15th Update: Now there's 7! So we only need 9 more! Wow! Thanks to six listeners, we're getting so much closer to the 17 that we're praying for to meet our goal. Brian Enyart took over the studio on Monday. So today, for our science listeners, which is a larger audience, Bob agreed with the staff to allow his nephew Brian's program to air as a Real Science Radio show. Brian makes the case better than Bob could that BEL and RSR are in desperate need of your help.
What, again? Lately, everything rsr.org/rewrites-human-history
Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams celebrate another Workin' for Walt Brown science discovery. As published in the Nature journal Scientific Reports, a Mediterranean Megaflood they call the Zanclean Deluge contains tremendous new evidence of a tremendous high-energy infilling of the Mediterranean basin. The guys also enjoy reporting on another major discovery, that affirms their observation on last week's program, that land animal fossils are commonly found with marine fossils, as this week elephants and ground sloths are found with sea otters and whale bones! Then, Nature reports the oldest known human footprints in North America, 13,000 years old, except that they're about 300 million years younger than the human prints in Pennsylvanian sandstone that Bob photographed in McKee Kentucky! Then another major evolutionist prediction is falsified, as one of our own RSR predictions is confirmed, by, of all things, advanced trilobite guts! And then there's this:
* The Megaflood that Cut Britain from France: See this journal Nature study as described in the UK's Daily Mail. :)
* RSR's Photos of Human Prints in Sandstone: As promised on today's program...
See the rest of the photos at rsr.org/footprints.
NASA now agrees with Bob that there's no liquid water on Mars, though they had recently claimed otherwise. Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams have fun reporting Creation magazine news blurbs including that NASA has retracted their claim, something Bob brought up in his Stephen Hawking segment last week, and they're now admitting that there's no liquid water on Mars. Meanwhile, something that NASA, Stephen Hawking, and accused harasser Lawrence Krauss have never gotten around to sharing with the public, that water, being the universal solvent, is the enemy of forming the kinds of pre-biotic molecules, like amino acids and polymers, because water ruthlessly dissolves such chemical compounds. Water is essential to maintain life but if life could possibly arise naturally, which it can't, water would be one of the greatest hurdles prohibiting the assembly of thousands of molecules by dissolving them as quickly as they formed. The guys also, courtesy of CMI's Creation magazine, report on two new original biological material fossils, and on Clam National Monument and even more dinosaur bones (and everything else for that matter) being buried in a marine environment.
* Dear NASA, Water is the Enemy of Abiogenesis: Beware the ubiquitous bait-and-switch. Wherever water is found, NASA claims that would be a good place to search for evidence that life may have originated there. Yes, water is needed to maintain life. But as the universal solvent, outside of the controlled environment of a living organism, water relentlessly dissolves the chemical building blocks of life like amino acids, sugars including those of RNA and DNA, as well as all kinds of carbohydrates and countless other polymers. The journal Science stated that "water [is] lethal to the survival of DNA." The same goes for RNA and any fantastical RNA World, as even Stanley Miller, of 1952's Miller-Urey infamy, wrote in PNAS, "Sugars are known to be unstable in strong acid or base [and further] ribose and other sugars have surprisingly short half-lives for decomposition at neutral pH, making it very unlikely that sugars were available as prebiotic reagents." Scientific examination has always readily seen this evident truth. In 1955, the first known investigation into original biological material remaining in fossils, conducted by the Carnegie Institute, stated, "Ultimately in the presence of water these peptide bonds are broken", peptides being two or more amino acids linked in a chain. As foundational compounds of all living organisms, peptides are significant throughout every cell and are vital in most biological processes. Peptides comprise all proteins, most enzymes, various hormones (including unicellular ones), they transport nutrients and are cellular building blocks. And water dissolves them. Enzymes perform and vastly speed up the chemical reactions necessary for life yet water destroys both peptide and non-peptide Ribosome enzymes (which are not made from amino acids but from RNA). Thus NASA, the BBC, ESA, Nova, and science educators like Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson, ubiquitously use a bait-and-switch to manipulate their audiences. Whereas molecules like DNA and RNA easily dissolve in water, materialists exploit their audiences' gullibility and ignorance, along with water's known role in sustaining life, to pretend that it is an unquestioned asset for abiogenesis, to form life from the very chemical compounds that it would disassemble. And of course, because life is information-based, even more so than it is carbon-based, abiogenesis is impossible anyway. So, while it helps to maintain existing life, NASA, water is the enemy of "prebiotic" molecules.
Recall “Bob Enyart Interviews Stephen Hawking” from 20 Years Ago? A twenty-year event in the making finally becomes reality, Real Science Radio and Stephen Hawking, but sadly it’s during the week of the passing of the infamous physicist. So, if it's Bob Enyart vs. Stephen Hawking in cosmology, astronomy, and physics, who's more likely to be right? Well, check out today's radio broadcast (above) of our faux interview, and see this video, and then you decide...
Astronaut Alan Bean Heads Back to the Beyond: One year to the day after astronaut Alan Bean, the fourth man to walk on the Moon, was interviewed by Real Science Radio, he passed away. We had a great interview with Commander Bean (1932-2018) on May 26, 2017. There was a sad point in our interview. When Bob said, "It must be wonderful to talk to your grandkids about what it was like to walk on the moon", Alan responded, "Actually, they've never once asked me about it." The guys then changed the topic. Now he's headed back to the beyond, and this time, all the way to that great Bean Counter in the Sky (affectionately termed) as we've been praying this last year that Alan doesn't come up wanting in the balance, which he has done, unless he's trusted in Jesus Christ.
And from our rsr.org/stephen-hawking page:
* Hawking Fears Global Warming: So, he says, let's go to the Moon! Or even Mars! "Life on Earth is at the ever-increasing risk of being wiped out by a disaster such as sudden global warming..." The end-of-the-world doomsayer atheist Stephen Hawking wants mankind to respond to global warming and other apocalyptic fears (like nuclear war) by colonizing the Moon, evidently forgetting that the Moon can be hit by nukes, lacks oxygen, lacks liquid water, and has a daytime temperature of over 200 degrees (107 C). Of course it is the Sun that is the source of Earth's global warming, and because Mars is 50 million miles further from our Sun, its temperature ranges from 1 degree F down to 178 below! So Hawking suggests that (questionable) concerns over what has been a customary one-degree fluctuation in the Earth's temperature should cause us to flee into about 200 degrees, above and below zero. And if warming really is a threat, why does Hawking overlook the safer havens of Antarctica, Greenland, and Siberia? 2015 Update: Humanity must colonize other planets to survive. Yet the closest exoplanet, Alpha Centauri Bb, is nearly 80,000 years away, even for an unmanned craft traveling at 38,000 miles per hour, which is NASA's fastest current speed furthest from the sun.
* Hawking Fears Aliens: Now, Stephen Hawking is urging mankind: "Don't talk to the aliens!" Why not? They may be mean! Like on Star Trek, no? Or even like on Lost in Space, no? And meanwhile, Stephen Hawking agrees, in an amazing twist of irony, with atheists who actually do believe in the flying spaghetti monster! :) So because they're dangerous, Don't talk to the aliens! says Hawking, except for when he teams up with a billionaire to aggressively seek them out. They're going out to knock on doors even more fervently than Jehovah's Witnesses! :)
* Hawking Fears Artificial Intelligence: Stephen Hawking said in May 2014 that we must not dismiss the danger that "highly intelligent machines" may present. The fact that machines have no awareness and never will, and that we speak of artificial intelligence because they have no actual intelligence, seems to be overlooked by the popular doomsayer. Hawking returned to this fear again in December, saying to the BBC that he was worried about creating machines that could think. That is a form of paranoia, since of course computers cannot and never will be able to think. He said also that, "Once humans develop artificial intelligence, it would take off on its own and re-design itself at an ever-increasing rate," and: "Humans, who are limited by slow biological evolution, couldn't compete and would be superseded".
* Hawking Fears the Higgs Boson: Really. Hawking simply worries too much. He must be fearing his own mortality, because after all, without God, the end-of-the-world atheist prophet astrophysicist Stephen Hawking has only despair. Please pray for him.
Flashback: * Hawking's Circular Reasoning Exposed on Origins: Hawking says, for example, that the matter of the universe came from energy borrowed from the gravitational energy of the universe, to which Enyart asks, "What universe?" If Christianity is true (i.e., if Jesus rose from the dead, 1 Cor. 15:17), then it is likely that it will be simple to refute even the most brilliant scientist's claim that he can explain how the universe originated apart from God. So enters Prof. Hawking who helps us test this theological observation. Stephen Hawking alleges that God did not create the universe but that gravity did. In his famous speech Origin of the Universe Hawking asked, "So, where did the energy come from, to create the matter? The answer is, that it was borrowed, from the gravitational energy of the universe." To this, any observer should ask, "What universe?" In the atheist origins camp, as happens generally even at elite levels, Hawking is assuming the existence of that which he is claiming to explain. If you are claiming to explain the origin of the universe, you cannot appeal to the universe itself. That is called cheating. And Hawking claims that the laws of physics produced the universe even though 1) Big Bang cosmology claims that those laws did not exist prior to nor in the first instant after the Big Bang; and 2) laws can't do anything. For example, the law of the conservation of angular momentum doesn't make anything and doesn't start anything moving. Newton's laws of motion don't make billiard balls move on a table but rather, they are used to explain the movements that do occur.
* Hawking Says Our Whole World Is Insignificant, So How About Handicapped People? If handicapped people are insignificant, then how about blacks? Children? The euthanizing of countless infirmed people since the rise of social Darwinist governments is a result of those who claim that human beings are merely animals living on an insignificant speck in the universe. Stephen Hawking doesn't know it, but he will stand again. And he'll wish otherwise. Because this time, he'll be standing before God. Long before Hawking came out as an atheist, he had claimed: "We are such insignificant creatures on a minor planet of a very average star on the outer suburbs of one of a hundred thousand million galaxies. So it is difficult to believe in a God that would care about us or even notice our existence."