Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams discuss polystrate trees, polystrate jellyfish, polystrate tadpoles, and many other kinds of polystrate fossils including vertically buried leaves, a mesosaur buried in varves, a whale in diatoms, a school of whales vertically through four strata, an organism's delicate spines radiating through solid rock strata, nautiloids standing on their points in solid limestone, a school of perch, a dinosaur footprint, and three-dimensional trilobites.
* RSR COVID Scientist Interviews: Kevin Anderson and our 3 antibodies show; Michael Behe; James Tour
* RSR Public Policy and Update Shows: Stunning Report 1; SR 2; SR 3; SR 4; and 25 Ways the Shutdown Kills
* RSR's Promising Breakthroughs: Nat Comm 5/4 blocking antibody; HCQ and 4/27/20 per AAPS; 10/25/19 Science 3 antibodies
* RSR's Christian COVID Conspiracies: Bob presents a list of conspiracies vs. actual pandemic insights
* NYT's Insightful Charts: Click chart for more. As fatalities average 1,800 deaths daily and higher, for that duration COVID-19 was the #1 cause of death in America...
* Wuhan Flu: This map of China with the widely-recognized SARS-CoV-2 virus graphic superimposed is to not let their communist government get away with the lies and horrific behavior that ignited the pandemic. See this point made in Pastor Bob Enyart's 3/29/20 sermon (to be posted on this page) as he's expecting to preach it at (the presumed empty) Denver Bible Church, and see just below for our 1/29/20 RSR CoV program.
Dear CNN, please note. The satirical Babylon Bee story just above is fake whereas the following medical graphic is real.
* Special Mid-week RSR Episode: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews molecular biologist Dr. Kevin Anderson, director of the CRS Van Andel research center in Arizona on the coronavirus outbreak. Reportedly, early patients had connections to a seafood and animal market in Wuhan and, as reason for concern, Americans evacuated from that Chinese city land in Southern California. Thankfully though, already, the full genome of the 2019-nCoV coronavirus strain has been sequenced and made available publicly to researchers worldwide.
* On RSR Only: This early in the epidemic, as an RSR connection that you'll likely get no where else, remember that in October 2019 the journal Science reported on a huge breakthrough against the flu effective for apparently all known human and non-human strains. A family of three targeted antibodies disable all of the many varied forms of a viral protein by essentially putting a physical "loop" through the "gears" of the very mechanism used to spread the disease throughout the body. So, while a pandemic of course is possible, RSR remains optimistic because of such extraordinary developments! So stay tuned! Also, a 2018 Nobel prize winner has just confirmed something that Bob and Kevin said on air four years ago, that (among all the ways that Darwinism has hindered science), biology professors thought that killer immune system cells were "too weird evolutionarily" to even exist. That helps to explain why for "more than 100 years, medical researchers [most of them] concluded that the immune system and cancer simply had nothing to say to each other. ... Cancer immunotherapy was condemned as a quaint if simplistic idea based on... bad [non-Darwinian] science." And for other related programs, see rsr.org/kevin-anderson.
* Denver Post's Shelley Bradbury: In her report, Can a baby be abused in the womb?, a question not unlike, can a black be a racist (which itself is a racist question, demeaning, and shouldn't have to be asked), Bradbury quotes a CRTL spokesman...
Bob Enyart, a spokesman for Colorado Right To Life, said Wednesday he’d be glad to see such prosecutions. "That would be awesome," he said. "If the mother does drugs and her baby is born with an addiction, that is child abuse. We need to love our children and not treat them like disposable trash."
Colorado RTL has long pushed to establish personhood for unborn babies, and the issue has been put to the state's voters three times. Even though those who kill unborn babies commit a felony under the state's unlawful termination statute, Enyart said that law doesn't go far enough.
"It's as if you killed a man and you were charged with murder, but if you killed a woman you were charged with some kind of property crime," he said. "You could intuitively see the insult, and the disgrace that is, to dehumanize a whole sector of our society."
Many have heard about polystrate tree fossils, the thousands of trunks found over the last couple hundred years standing upright through multiple rock layers. (Poly means many, strata means geologic layer). Many polystrate fossils (see the list a few paragraphs down) have been buried in layers claimed to typically form over many thousands or even a million years. Regarding trees, areas noted for polystrate tree fossils include:
- Joggins in Nova Scotia
- Sydney, Nova Scotia (260 miles from Joggins)
- Lancashire in England
- Germany's Ruhr region
- Specimen Ridge in Yellowstone
- St. Etienne in France
- Australia, Eastern U.S., etc.
Google ranks us #1 in searches for:
list of polystrate fossils.
Trees form one kind of polystrate fossil, and this list, as we will see, is not a list just of polystrate fossils, but it's a list of the kinds of polystrate fossils that exist. Regarding the formation of any kind of polystrate, of course, dead organisms cannot stand for thousands of years waiting to be buried. And characteristically such fossils, as with polystrates trees, show no greater erosion at their top than at their base. So a single true polystrate fossil compresses the time it took to lay down its burial strata into a relative brief period.
* Textbooks Skip Polystrates: Creationists claim that geology textbooks tend to omit any discussion at all of polystrate fossils. For example, a 2019 list of the top ten current geology textbooks includes Geology: A Complete Introduction. Yet a Google Books search reveals, "No results found in this book for polystrate." And there's The Changing Earth: Exploring Geology and Evolution from the worldwide publisher Thomson Learning. "No results found in this book for polystrate." Then there's Physical Geology 16th edition published by McGraw-Hill. "From inside the book, Your search - polystrate - did not match any documents." Those titles are searchable online. It appears there is a lack of interest in polystrate fossils among old-earth geologists. Just like with the greatest discovery in the history of paleontology, dinosaur soft tissue, (see bflist.rsr.org), scientists and the science media show a lack of interest about whatever polystrate fossils can tell us about the past. Tycho Brahe unintentionally freed astronomy from deep systemic error by assigning the study of Mars' orbit to Johann Kepler. The needed paradigm shift then happened precisely because Kepler was tenaciously curious about the planet's orbital anomalies. Regarding polystrate anomalies, evolutionists lack scientific curiosity only because they assume a systematic study will not provide signficant support for their own treasured assumptions about the geologic record. Therefore, it takes creationists to explore them. And explore them we will.
* Evolutionary Explanations for Polystrates: Even though geology textbooks ignore polystrate fossils, evolutionary explanations can be found at NCSE, Wikipedia, etc.
EE1 Rapid Sedimentation: As an exception to the (claimed) generally slow formation of most strata, the layers that bury a polystrate are deposited during a "rapid rate of sedimentation", for example, from a river flooding and burying growing trees. (See this at NCSE, the site of Bob's opponent Eugenie Scott. This EE1 is actually the correct explanation except for two big problems presented below at CR1 in our Creationist Rebuttals.)
EE2 Persistent Trees: As at Yellowstone's Specimen Ridge where petrified trees stand through multiple strata that were long claimed to make up 50 successive forests, vertically, each growing and dying out, one forest on top of another, fifty times. Even though the Nat'l Park Service finally removed the exhibit that makes that false claim, nonetheless it shows an inherent polystrate explanation, that trees can remain vertically long enough for the passage of sufficient geologic time to see the rise and demise of multiple layers of successive forests.
EE3 Persistent Organisms with Rapid Sedimentation: A combination of the first two explanation, with trees, for example, buried by fast sedimentation, followed by a layer of slow sedimentation. For example from Talk Origins, they suggest an initial burial in sediments of "several feet" followed by continued slower sedimentation or perhaps additional rapid sedimentation events. Trees don't die and decay instantly, so polystrate trees remained upright through a sequence of fast sedimentation followed by slow sedimentation.
EE4 Rare Enough to Ignore: Polystrate fossils are extremely rare and mostly a creationist exaggeration so they can be ignored.
* The List of Kinds of Polystrate Fossils: (see examples below)
- Upright trees form only one kind of polystrate fossil, other kinds include...
- Fossilized end-to-end leaves standing on edge in diatoms
- A fossilized whale buried in diatomaceous earth
- School of jellyfish fossilized across seven layers allegedly deposited over a million-year period
- School of tadpoles in diatoms
- Aquatic mesosaur reptile in "annual" varves
- A fossilized pod of whales buried across four strata
- Delicate spines radiating through sold rock layers
- Nautiloids in the Redwall Limestone which allegedly formed at 4,000 years per inch
- A fossilized school of (an allegedly) extinct trout-perch species
- Three-dimensional trilobites in limestone
- Communities of organisms found in limestone
- Dinosaur footprints that deform multiple rock layers
- Etc. (the millions of fossils that cross strata boundaries or extend vertically through allegedly super-slowly formed rock)
Pennsylvannia Science Teacher: 1/18/20 "Teaching science comes with a great challenge to managing one's time, so thanks RSR for keeping your audience, including us teachers out here, up to speed on the important
highlights in the climate debate.
"Longtime End-Times" Preacher: has died this weekend reports WND without a hint of irony. Not just Jack Van Impe, but as a group the leading end times preachers have all been dying of old age. See the list at kgov.com/end-times.
* Gregory Wrightstone: If you search "Gregory Wrightstone" on the top ten anti global warming websites you'll find that they mention today's Real Science Radio guest thousands of times. To confirm that, Google: top ten anti global warming websites. You'll find at rsr.org/anti-global-warming-sites our list that includes cfact, wattsupwiththat, climedepot, heartland, and Wrightstone's own inconvenientfacts.xyz. On our anti climate crisis RSR page, you'll find a time-saving customized Google tool that simultaneously searches those and only those top ten sites. This cuts through Internet clutter when you're looking for the strongest argument against the climate alarmist. (Atop rsr.org find the same kind of time-saving Google search for origins research.) Bob and Greg discuss the minor and historically normal warming that's happened recently, the persistent U.S. heat records from the 1930s and glaciers at Glacier National Park, State Pen's Michael Mann losing the first of his two hockey stick lawsuits, the Australia fires, the Amazon not being the "lungs of the world", UN IPCC scientists breaking ranks and exposing fraud, geologist Wrightstone himself, ironically, becoming an IPCC advisor, the Earth's helpful feedback loop of warmer temps increasing evaporation and cloud cover lowering increasing its albedo and lowering temps, and finally, the whether phenomenon known as the Gore Effect. After the interview Bob shared with old-earther Wrightstone the greatest discovery in the history of paleontology, dinosaur soft tissue! See those discoveries as published in the world's leading science journals at bflist.rsr.org. And see our maintained page at rsr.org/warming.
* Information and Darwinism: Real Science Radio concludes our translation of Fred Williams' visual presentation into audio for this radio broadcast. (Covering the science topics that we do on radio without benefit of visuals is no mean feat.) Four Colorado creation groups saw Information Theory and the Demise of Darwinism. Bob Enyart and Fred talk about information to get at what one of the most accomplished physicists in history meant when he said, "Everything is information." Why do so many materialists desperately claim that information is physical? You may want to first listen to Part 1. A bonus in today's program is the guys' effort to explain the many decades of confusion and disagreement over something called "Shannon Information".
* Materialists vs. Everything: Just as information is immaterial, it turns out that so much of what is most substantive is not material. Copied from rsr.org/atheism#not-physical...
- Numbers are not physical.
- Math is not physical.
- Information is not physical.
- Grammar is not physical.
- Logic is not physical.
- Reason is not physical.
- Concepts are not physical.
- Ideas are not physical.
- Morality is not physical.
- Truth is not physical.
- Souls are not physical.
- Spirits are not physical.
- Codes are not physical.
- The square root of negative one. (Imaginary numbers are non-physical concepts, yet they are crucial for understanding aspects of the physical world, which itself is evidence against a materialist origin of the universe and effectively reveals the intellect of the Creator. See this at rsr.org/math#sq-rt-neg-one.)
- Consciousness is not physical. (Countless atheists, like Daniel Dennett and Jerry Coyne, argue that consciousness is an illusion. Why? They intuitively recognize consciousness, that is, awareness, as evidence against their materialism and for non-physical reality. Ironically though, even if it were an illusion, an illusion, being a concept, is non-physical, so that they can't even argue against such reality, since arguments too are non-physical.)
- Genomes are not physical. (They are information, that is, a genetic code, and can be losslessly copied onto different media; and while nothing physical can hitch a ride on a photon, a genome's information can be transported on fiber cable, for example at light speed, which is just another indication of its nonphysicality; etc.)
- Pain is not physical. (Non-sentient plants feel no pain; brain surgeons operate with a local anesthetic for the skull but without anesthetizing the brain, for the brain is the organ that feels no pain, yet ironically, it is the only organ where pain is "felt"; emotional pain is far greater than physical pain, for example, the excruciating pain of childbirth can be overcome in hours whereas even years often minimally mitigate the emotional pain that comes from the loss of a child; for physical pain first must to be translated into to the non-physical realm of awareness before being "felt"; etc.)
- Your mind is not physical. (One minor illustration of this occurs when neurosurgeons magnetically or physically stimulate the part of the brain that causes a patient to lift an arm, and the patient says that while he is completely aware that his arm lifted, he is also aware that "he" is not the one who made the decision to lift his arm.)
- Laws are not physical. (This is true of perhaps all laws and certainly of criminal laws, civil laws, social rules, house rules, etc. Yet consider even the physical laws. Are they made of matter? Apparently not. Are they made of energy? Apparently not. As one consideration, quantum laws are probabilistic, and probability is a concept and not physical.)
- And God is not physical.
* And How About Matter? There still remains the very difficult question, "What is matter?" What if it turns out that matter is not physical? Some suspect matter is information based, such that matter itself may not even be made of matter, so to speak. If so of course then, materialism is deader than a doorknob. But that wouldn't even give most of them pause. They'd just become godless spiritualists. Consider though how leading physicsts have wrestled with the fundamental nature of matter, and even whether it might be information based. Renowned physicist John Wheeler (1911-2008), a strong advocate of information theory, coined the terms "black hole" and "wormhole", collaborated with Einstein and Bohr, and advised graduate studnets Everett, Thorne, and Feynman. Wheeler described his career, and hence, his growing understanding of the universe, in three stages. First, "Everything is Particles." Second, "Everything is Fields." And finally, "Everything is Information." (To illustrate the uncertainty, see CIT's Sebens over at Aeon explains the raging uncertainty about whether electrons, etc., are actually particles or fields.) And over at BigThink in a 2017 article, The basis of the universe may not be energy or matter but information, they quote Wheeler's 1989 paper for the Santa Fe Institute:
"every it--every particle, every field of force, even the space-time continuum itself--derives its function, its meaning, its very existence entirely--even if in some contexts indirectly--from the apparatus-elicited answers to yes-or-no questions, binary choices, bits."
And Philip Perry at BigThink continues:
There are lots of theories on what are the basis of the universe is. Some physicists say its subatomic particles. Others believe its energy or even space-time. One of the more radical theories suggests that information is the most basic element of the cosmos. Although this line of thinking emanates from the mid-20th century, it seems to be enjoying a bit of a Renaissance among a sliver of prominent scientists today...
If the nature of reality is in fact reducible to information itself, that implies a conscious mind on the receiving end, to interpret and comprehend it.
There is much in quantum mechanics that supports that. And the scientific origin even of the (absurd) multiverse/many-worlds belief was exactly an effort to avoid the implied requirement of consciousness which appears to many brilliant minds to be at the heart of physics. (See rsr.org/mutliverse#princeton.) Of course though in his article, like in that excerpt, Perry skips the conscious Mind that would first be on the transmiting end.
IBM's Phil Tetlow, writing of MIT, CIT, CMU's Edward Fredkin, sometimes Feynman collaborator, someimes physics professor, quotes him saying, "I've come to the conclusion tha the most concrete thing in the world is information" and as Wired puts it, Fredkin insisted that "everything we see and feel is information."
YouTube Minor Milestone: "BEL/RSR is about to hit 3,500 subscribers. So if you're able to help, please click on over to youtube.com/user/BobEnyartLive and subscribe and 'ring the bell'. Thanks so much!" -Bob E.
* How To Get Your Hands on a Neanderthal Skull: Did the guys just stumble upon the most informative interview ever in the history of the study of Neanderthals? In the year 2000, television and radio teacher D. James Kennedy conducted a groundbreaking interview on the subject. But by producing this program, Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams get to incorporate the latest genetic research while interviewing Dr. Jack Cuozzo, the jaw and teeth expert who has studied firsthand and x-rayed more Neanderthal skulls than anyone else, ever. This program is from the RSR Archives! And just click for part 2 with Dr Cuozzo!
* Neanderthals took Aspirin and Penicillin: Aches and pains? According to a 2017 paper in the journal Nature, Neanderthals chewed on poplar bark. And a throat infection? Research indicates they ate moldy bread to treat various ailments.
* DNA Doesn't Lie! Neanderthals were MAN: Jack Cuozzo's 1979 museum work beginning in Paris is effectively a dated creationist prediction, as reiterated in his 1998 book Buried Alive, as are other creationists' writings. About three decades later, geneticists sequenced the entire Neanderthal genome and in 2013 they have doubly confirmed that Neanderthals used spoken language (of course), and with these scientific observations, they have confirmed the creationist prediction and proved wrong many of the world's leading evolutionists who had long claimed that Neanderthals were not Homo sapiens. The young age of the earth, and that life had to be specially created because it is information based, prove that Man was specially created and that there never was such a thing as an ape/human ancestor. Now, DNA proves that Neanderthal men and women were fully man, that is, they were Homo sapiens, because along with many other indicators, genetically they are closer to modern humans than two living chimps of the same species are to one another! Also, Dr. Cuozzo's work provides scientific reinforcement of the implication of Genesis that today's Homo sapiens age much more quickly than did human beings from a few millennia ago.
* Film At 11: If you prefer, instead of just listening to today's Neanderthal program, you can watch it on Youtube...
* Did the whole world once use a 360-day calendar? If so, why? From the RSR Archives, hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams look at the Mayans, Egyptians, Aztecs, Indians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Chinese, and the Hebrew Bible to answer the first question: Yes, ancient civilizations used a 360-day calendar. To answer the question why, one must keep in mind the sophistication of ancient astronomers. NASA reports that in 650 B.C., "Mayan astronomers [made] detailed observations of Venus, leading to a highly accurate calendar." And the Encyclopedia of Time says of the Aztecs that, "they carried on and further developed calendrical traditions that had their roots some 2,000 years before their own time." Real Science Radio investigates the reason why the ancient world used a 360-day calendar and discusses a mechanism for speeding up the rotation of the Earth that in historical times could add 5.24 days to the year. See more at 360dayyear.com.
* RSR on YouTube: You're invited to check out RSR's 360-day year program turned into this important YouTube video:
Jospeh Kezele on the Change from Fetal to Newborn Circulation: For Christmas previously Real Science Radio would broadcast our Star of Bethlehem program. In 2019 we move from the heavens above to the "lowest parts of the earth", as the Hebrew idiom has it, to the mother's womb (Job 1:21; Ps. 139:15). RSR host Bob Enyart asks Joseph Kezele, M.D., three questions. As a rule, the blood of the child in the womb and of his mother don't mix. So how can it be that the baby's blood gets its oxygen and nutrients from the mother's blood? And if we adults make our blood cells in our bone marrow, where does the unborn child makes his?
Then finally, because the baby gets his oxygen from mom and not from his own lungs, there must be significant changes at birth in the child's circulatory system. So what changes in the circulatory system architecture happen at birth? Dr. Joseph Kezele, M.D. from the University of Arizona and president of the Arizona Origin Science Association, is a principle presenter in the Institute for Creation Research video series, Made in His Image!
* Today's RSR Resource: Check out Trading Genesis on DVD, HD Download, and Blu-ray! Pepperdine University in California has long enjoyed a reputation as a leading conservative Christian institution. Today, however, Pepperdine’s faculty teaches theistic evolution. Though affiliated with the Church of Christ, the theistic evolution of the school’s science and theology professors is indistinguishable from the methodological naturalism of the atheist. Recently, the administration denied a request by some Pepperdine alumni to present a lecture on biblical creation. Not deterred, both longtime and recent graduates organized their own creation-evolution conference on the school’s campus and advertised it in the Malibu Times newspaper.
The organizers invited Bob Enyart, the host of Denver-based Real Science Radio, to speak at the event held concurrently with the school's heavily-attended Bible Lectureship series. Enyart demonstrated with seven examples that the atheistic materialist worldview does not even have a theory of origins for anyone to side with. And thus, Pepperdine University has traded away special creation (and many other biblical teachings, also listed in this presentation) for absolutely nothing.
See also Bob Enyart's debate with an acclaimed British author at rsr.org/theistic-evolution. Enjoy the fun science facts at rsr.org/young-earth. And see more about this Pepperdine event at rsr.org/trading-genesis.
YouTube Milestone: Our BEL/RSR YouTube channel is about to hit 900,000 views! You're invited to click on over to help if you'd like to!
Bob Enyart, host of Real Science Radio, grew up Roman Catholic and remembers wondering how Jesus could have been three days and nights in the tomb if He died late Friday and was raised early Sunday. Tonight, Friday Dec. 13 at the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship at Littleton Baptist Church 1400 W Caley Ave, hear RSR friend Dr. Grady McMurtry, highly qualified to address the matter, answer the question, What day of the week was it when Jesus died? See also Dr. McMurtry's site creationworldview.org and the pages mentioned on today's program: kgov.com/anti-semitism and, to dismiss the superstition associated with today being Friday the 13th, see rsr.org/13. Finally, just fyi, in the after-interview chit chat, Dr. McMurtry and Bob discussed the 360 day year and Grady affirmed his conclusion that yes, when God created the Earth it's original, pre-flood calendar was a complete solar year of 360 days!
Today's Resource: Evidence Against the Big Bang
When people wonder what evidence exists for the Big Bang, many ask Google. And not surprisingly, when folks search for: evidence against the Big Bang, Google sends most of them on over to Real Science Radio's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang. Yet this is surprising: When NASA urges you to trust the theory because of its confirmed "predictions", folks who Google: big bang predictions, also find RSR's article ranked #1!
This video can help prepare you for the coming revolution in cosmology. The nine pieces of evidence presented herein are bringing people out of the failed science of the 1900s and into the 21st century demanding truth regarding both the origin of universe and ultimately, the origin of ourselves.
And now, let's leave out the word "predictions" and leave out the word "against". Increasingly, when scientists and others just Google: big bang evidence, the search engine is sending them on over to RSR's evidence AGAINST the Big Bang! So whether you are a creationist or even if you're dug in still defending the old scheme on the origin of the cosmos, you'll want to watch this video to catch up with the latest amazing science on the big bang!
Big Bang Video Endorsements
- Former NASA Cassini Saturn mission lead ground systems administrator David Coppedge:
"Great work on the Big Bang video! It's excellent. You did your homework and the information is presented clearly at the right level for most people. I like how you preemptively close off comeback arguments from materialists."
Coppedge is a board member of the group that produced the Privileged Planet video.
- Australian physicist, cosmologist, professor, and award-winning co-creator of the world's most precise clock, physicist Dr. John Hartnett:
"I recommend that you buy and watch RSR's Big Bang video! I find it to be excellent. During RSR's on-air debate with Lawrence Krauss, this leading big bang proponent said that, 'All evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang.' So RSR began assembling a list of peer-reviewed evidence against the paradigm which led to this great video!"
Real Science Radio co-host Fred Williams has just given his information theory presentation to four creation groups in Colorado and now brings it to our podcast and broadcast airwaves on America's most-powerful Christian radio station, the 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT. What did one of the most accomplished physicists in history mean when he said, "Everything is information?" What is information? Why do so many materialists desperately claim that information is physical? Bob Enyart and Fred explore these questions and more.
* SETI SAYS: Fred often points out the ubiquitous hypocrisy in the materialist claim that there is no scientific way to search for evidence of intelligent design. The darling of atheists, SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intellgence, has wasted billions of dollars through decades of distraction from hard science and has a likely opportunity cost far beyond that cash outlay. Yet SETI's website states the obvious. RSR Question: What are one of the ways that you could tell that you’ve detected intelligence? SETI's Answer: "The existence of coded information on the signal." Just. Like. DNA.
Today's Resource: Apologetics Holiday Package #1
At its core, evangelism is sharing the good news of salvation, forgiveness, and grace. Without these, the world would be completely lost, we'd have a world full of despair and sin, and we would have to face the consequence of that sin- death. But thankfully Jesus came and died on the cross to save us from our sin. Then as Christians, we're called to go into the world and spread the news that He has saved us. Only... the world isn't exactly eager to believe. Sharing the Gospel has proved difficult for many Christians. Luckily, Bob Enyart Live has been putting out resources for years showing Christians how to defend their faith in the Bible. This package is a great resource if you're looking to train yourself in evangelism.
What you'll receive:
-Confronting an Atheist
-Defending the Faith
-Evidence Against the Big Bang