Welcome to Real Science Radio: Co-hosts Fred Williams and Doug McBurney talk about science to debunk evolution and to show the evidence for the creator God including from biology, genetics, geology, history, paleontology, archaeology, astronomy, philosophy, cosmology, math, and physics. (For example, mutations will give you bad legs long before you'd get good wings.) We get to debate Darwinists and atheists like Lawrence Krauss, AronRa, and Eugenie Scott. We easily take potshots from popular evolutionists like PZ Myers, Phil Plait, and Jerry Coyne. The RSR Archive contains our popular List Shows! And we interview the outstanding scientists who dare to challenge today's accepted creed that nothing created everything.
RSR airs every Friday at 3pm MST on AM 670 KLTT in Denver, Colorado. For rebroadcast times and podcast platforms, see our Affiliates page.
With Doug on assignment, Ryan is back in studio and joins Fred to go through the latest Creation Magazine. Fred was quick to congratulate Ryan on his recent engagement to Hailey Guyette!
The highlight of the magazine were two articles on the squid, yet another uniquely fascinating creature in God's creation. Tune in to find out how the squid can change its underbelly appearance to appear as the moon shining through the water, effectively hiding the squid for prey and predators lurking beneath them. You will also discover that squid and human brain development use the same blueprint, which is yet another fatal blow to evolution.
*Medicine is Good: Listen in as Fred Williams and Doug McBurney introduce the subject of prescribing psychoactive medications for the treatment of behavioral disorders in children, by stating first that medications are mostly good!
*The Fraud of Freud: find out why the Darwinian foundations of modern psychology as promulgated by Darwin, Marx, Sigmund Freud and others stands in opposition to the biblically revealed, spiritual component of human behavior.
*The Bible on Drugs: Galatians 5, Rev 9 & 18, all help us understand God's opinion about mind altering drugs, intoxication in general, and the drug dealer's deceitful craft.
*Saving AI: Listen in as Fred Williams and Doug McBurney ponder the possibility that a truly sentient, unbiased AI chatbot would surely end up getting saved based on the quantity of good evidence for the truth of the gospelavailable online!
*ET Meets Omuamua: Speaking of being stoned... Abraham Loeb, Harvard professor of somethingorother, and Sean Kirkpatrick atop the bureaucratic pile at Obama III's All-domain Aerial Anomaly Resolution Office are convinced that alien crafts and perhaps even their mother ship are among us!
*Aliens and the Moon Landing: We're going to make a pre-emptive call of "fake" on the intelligent aliens from another planet, (especially if they insist everyone line up outside the grocery store in masks), and insist that the 1969 American moon landing was real.
*1st Hydroplate Conference: The First Creationist Hydroplate Conference: September 21-23, 2023. Join Fred, Doug and an “A-List” of RSR favorites for the first conference on Creation and Hydroplate Theory Science! Attend virtually by registering today at: Hydroplate.org.
*Bob on Drugs:It's the video where Todd, a drug addict, calls in to talk to Bob. Todd is desperate, lifeless, and out of money, and he needs help. Did he call the right place? Did Bob suggest a government program? Well, not exactly! Learn what the Bible says about drugs, and watch Bob offer hope and solutions, through Jesus Christ.
*Transient New Jersey Event: A meteor that recently crashed through a Hopewell Township New Jersey is a hint about the creation of the universe, and why The Man in the Moon looks down on New Jersey, (and California).
*Join us for the HPT Conference: The First Creationist Hydroplate Conference: September 21-23, 2023. Join Fred, Doug and an “A-List” of RSR favorites for the first conference on Creation and Hydroplate Theory Science! Attend virtually by registering today at: Hydroplate.org.
*Hear Reason # 2,035: To get (or keep) your kids out of the government schools... atheistic communists corrupted the curriculum, (while dressing it up as science).
As the RSR studios are being remodeled, Fred and Doug get a break. Today we're going back to an old RSR episode with Bob Enyart and Bryan Nickel. This episode will serve as the perfect precursor to next week's show. Be sure not to miss it!
* The Missile Division Engineer and the Critics: Enyart interviews Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer who's spent 18 years in the missile division of a U.S. aerospace firm, about the criticism that Dr. Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory would bring catastrophic heat to the Earth's surface during the global flood. The guys address four critics, anti-creationists Glen Kuban and Tony Reed, and fellow young-earthers Danny Faulkner and John Baumgardner.
* RSR to AIG, ICR, CMI, & CRS: ARD melts CPT. Really. The big four groups and their scientists who make up Walt Brown's leading creationist critics mostly support a competing flood model called Catastrophic Plate Tectonics. CPT has its own heat problem with advocates admitting that accelerated radioactive decay would melt the crust and appealing to a miracle as a solution for removing that heat. HPT, in contrast, observes physical processes that remove heat.
* Bio: Dr. Walt Brown received his Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology's Heat Transfer division in their engineering department while working in MIT's heat transfer lab.
* The Twenty Criticisms: See last week's list of 20 heat criticisms lodged claiming that the events described by Walt Brown's Hydroplate Theory would boil the oceans, cook the atmosphere, and melt the crust.
* The Dozen Physics Observations: Bryan and Bob last week then reviewed a list of a 12 physics factors that address the 20 criticisms and on today's program they begin applying those laws of physics beginning with the criticisms that the HPT theory events would overheat the atmosphere. For example, evaluating the heat transfer of the HPT, includes recognizing that a rapidly expanding fluid (liquid, gas, or supercritical water) cools extremely rapidly. On today's program the guys also note the behavior of directed energy and the significance of boundary conditions. Later in this series, they will address that nuclear fusion (a process involved in understanding the origin of Earth's radioactivity) is adiabatic (i.e., heat neutral) when looked at from the perspective of fusing the periodic table's lighter and heavier elements (in the general proportions that they are found in Earth's crust).
* The Hydroplate Theory Special: You may want to purchase this set of resources if...
- You'd like to read the best creation book ever written and watch its accompanying videos
- You like Real Science Radio and want to help it stay on the air
- You'd like to give the gift of understanding creation and the flood to someone who could really benefit from it.
* The RSR Repository: For all things HPT just click on over to rsr.org/hpt.
* Heat Series Images, Spreadsheets, & Videos: A click on this Google Docs screenshot brings you to our draft version of our HPT Temperatures of the Fountains spreadsheet.
- Adding heat to supercritical water...
- Regarding this stored energy in supercritical water...
- Regarding temperatures under the crust and hypersonic speeds of the fountain...
- Explanation/Example of directed energy and rapid expansion of gases...
- Inertia of atmosphere and how entrained material would act to cool and further protect life within...
* Sunday Update -- Jason Jones Spoke at DBC Today: Thanks Jason, and what a great promo you just put together on Friday for Unplanned...
*Pastor Kevin Lea: RSR hosts Fred Williams & Doug McBurney welcome Pastor Kevin Lea of Calvary Church Port Orchard WA for a deep dive into his presentations - Part I & Part II, (along with faithful co-laborers) of Hydroplate Theory to the headquarters staff at the Institute for Creation Research.
*Planet 9 From Outer Space: The predicted discovery of “Planet 9” (or Planet X) by atheists, and old earth cosmologists to explain the argument of the perihelion, has never come to pass. But Dr. Robert Brown’s peer-reviewed journal article describing the origin of distant TNOs from within our solar system did!
*The First Creationist Hydroplate Conference: September 21-23, 2023. Join Fred, Doug and an “A-List” of RSR favorites for the first conference on Creation and Hydroplate Theory Science! Attend virtually by registering today at: Hydroplate.org.
*Paster Kevin Lea: RSR hosts Fred Williams & Doug McBurney welcome Pastor Kevin Lea of Calvary Church Port Orchard WA for a deep dive into his presentation, (along with faithful co-laborers) of Hydroplate Theory to the headquarters staff at the Institute for Creation Research.
*Attend! The First Creationist Hydroplate Conference: September 21-23, 2023. Join Fred, Doug and an “A-List” of RSR favorites for the first conference on Creation and Hydroplate Theory Science! Attend virtually by registering today at: Hydroplate.org.
Broadcasting note: We're taking a few days off, but we'll be back on Wednesday. See you soon!
Ryan Williams joins Fred in studio to go over the latest Creation Magazine (vol 45, no 2). On the cover is the Marmoset, a monkey that is known for its quick, jerky movements. The Marmoset is found in both Africa and South America, so the question is, how did it migrate there? Listen in to find out how evolutionists are now appealing to a concept that creationists knew all along!
Ryan and Fred also talk about the future “evolution” of humans, as imagined by a 3D Model called ‘Mindy’ with a clawed hand, a hunchback, a second eyelid, and more all due to the overuse of smartphones! While Ryan and Fred don’t doubt certain negative impacts of too much smartphone use, they were quick to point out the flaws in yet another example of unscientific musings coming from the secular world.