* Italy Recovering: Begiining at seven minutes into today's broadcast (which airs on America's #1 most powerful Christian radio station), American Right To Life spokesman Bob Enyart debriefs Fred Williams on our just-completed Bible Tour of Israel: When in Rome, Do Romans. Regarding the unholy Roman Catholic Church which was on full display during our trip, hear about:
- the arrests at the Vatican of Ken and Jo Scott (see below)
- the Vatican hypocritically using a wall to keep out illegals and unwanteds
- how the Vatican daily treats their thousands of visitors like animals
- the profligate wealth somehow accumulated through a vow of poverty
- how they eliminated the second commandment, "Thou shall not make for yourself a graven image"
- the constant adoration of men including bishops and popes
- the official word from the Roman Catholic Church that they don't know where Peter's wife is buried (and don't care)
- the paintings and statues of naked men that surround the Pope
- the unbiblical requirement of celibacy when even Peter was married
- Michaelangelo's own guilt in the #MeToo and priest molestation scandals
- the Pope thinking the crisis is in the demand for justice rather than in the decades of priests raping boys
- and that the more one has to lose in this life, the harder it is to care about what he may lose in the next.
In Italy They Say You Can’t Protest the Pope
But when Denver Bible Church visits Rome, that’s just not the case. The state police told two members of this American congregation that it is illegal to “vilify” the Pope. However, by rejecting corroborated accusations and by exalting a bishop previously censured for having sex with seminarians, Pope Francis has vilified himself.
During a Bible Tour of Italy called When in Rome, Do Romans (led by ARTL spokesman Bob Enyart), Ken and Jo Scott protested outside the walls of the papacy where thousands visiting the Vatican saw the message, in English and Italian, on their signs. Pope – Repent – Resign.
The worldwide suffering caused by thousands of homosexual Roman Catholic priests raping children has even hit this small Colorado church. Years ago a DBC family lost a loved one when Stuart Saucke committed suicide after leaving behind a handwritten letter (see it at kgov.com/saucke). Stuart wrote about the Denver Archdiocese priest, Fr. Neil Hewitt, who got him drunk as a young boy, exposed him to pornography, and severely sexually molested him. Another Hewitt victim, Michael Smilanic, now of Florida, traveled to Denver for a radio interview with DBC pastor Bob Enyart (kgov.com/smilanic) to add his voice to the cries for justice against the Catholic Church. The Denver Archdiocese followed the worldwide systematic process of covering up accusations of child molestation by moving a predator priest to a new parish filled with unsuspecting families. Denver’s previous and current archbishops, Charles J. Chaput and Samuel J. Aquila, over many years have dodged and outright refused to answer the questions, asked in private at the archdiocese headquarters and publicly on the radio, by these families regarding what accusations had been leveled against Hewitt, who has since left the priesthood, during the years when the bishops were moving him around Denver and into the Leadville mountain parish.