Updated Aug. 2, 2021: Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney condemn the media’s visceral hatred of Christian families, actually, of Christ, which is exposed by our leftist culture’s acceptance and even praise for pedophilia, pedophiles, and pedophile defenders.
With Neflix now on Our Big Ugly List of Liberals Supporting Pedophiles it just keeps gettin' shockingly bigger and uglier. https://t.co/HZYTGGmcZT @TheAcademy #endtrafficking, #freedomfirst #netflix #wnd #justthefacts #disney #sundance #aclu #gma @alysonbooks— Bob Enyart Live (@BobEnyart) September 19, 2020
* The List: For years, plenty of excuses have been offered and a tremendous amount of positive press and even praise has been heaped on actual pedophiles and on famous liberals who have openly defended child rapists...
- Quentin Tarentino and Natalie Portman on Roman Polanski: Tarentino said, "Look. She was down with it… He didn’t rape a 13-year-old. It was statutory rape, all right? … She wanted to have it." He was later shamed into apologizing. Meanwhile, Portman's support for the #MeToo movement finally and thankfully brough her to apologize for defending the child rapist who had already confessed and skipped bail. Five women have accused Polanski of raping them as children.
- Katie Couric, Charlie Rose, and Prince Andrew attended a dinner party at the home of well-know pedophile Jeffrey Epstein two years after his 2008 conviction.
(Couric, btw, is as disgusting and sexually crude as Matt Lauer and many in the Hollywood crowd, so she fit in perfectly at dinner.)
- ABC & their Good Morning America, Elle, Village Voice, Vogue, NBC & their Access Hollywood for celebrating, all of them, the highly sexualized 11-year-old boy "Desmond" who as widely reported incuding by National Review has posed with a naked adult drag queen, been videotaped on a couch sniffing the arm of a drag queen who was talking about doing an illegal drug (Ketamine), danced in a gay bar and did a partial striptease for cheering homosexuals and pedophiles throwing dollar bills at him.
- Motion Picture Academy, the Academy Awards, Meryl Streep, et al., for celebrating Polanski, the confessed child rapist, child-porn consuming pedophile director with Meryl Streep, et al., giving a standing ovation to the rapist. 2018 Update: Under #MeToo pressure, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, though "40 years in the making", finally expelled him.
- Walt Disney Studios giving a platform to a convicted child molster to direct "Powder", Victor Salva's (quasi autobiographical) film that argues that people (like him) are hated just because they are different. (Of Salva's subtle and not-so-subtle film support for child molestation, in this Disney film the main character gets beat up just after a scene at a boys' locker room shower.) After videotaping one of his molestation incidents, the director spent 18 months of a three-year sentence incarcerated for repeatedly molesting a 12-year-old boy actor from two of his films. With Disney on his resume and still at it 21 years later, molester Salva has gone on to direct his own franchise with his latest film released in 2017 after removing a scene that disgusted even Hollywood film reviewers for its justification, "Can you blame him?" of an adult wanting to have sex with a 13 year old child. Disney effectively mainstreaming a child molester came home to roost in 2018 as they fired James Gunn, their billion-dollar Guardians director, for his earlier "joking" tweets about sex with children, the kinds of things that Salva actually videotaped himself doing.
- Amazon.com still selling pro-pedophilia books (still as of 2/27/21 even though now they're even more aggressively banning conservative books) and child sex dolls for pedophiles.
- Alyson Books seller of the popular pro-homosexual books Heather has Two Mommies, Daddy's Roommate, and Gloria Goes to Gay Pride, is also the publisher of Pedophilia: The Radical Case which advocates sex with young children.
- Out Magazine including for their support for the sexualization and exploitation of one boy in particular.
- Barbra Streisand and all the Michael Jackson defenders and fans include Streisand in 2019 who said of two of his victims, "It didn't kill them", they were "thrilled to be there", his "sexual needs were his sexuals needs", and he doesn't bear the greater blame for the molestation; and the Hollywood elementary school vote to keep Jackson's name on their auditorium.
- Obama's Safe School's director and GLSEN founder Kevin Jennings who promotes pedophiles through his praise of pedophilia advocate Harry Hay who worked with NAMBLA (the North American Man/Boy Love Association dedicated to repeal age of consent laws and end the "opression of men and boys in consensual relationships"), who thanks the 25-year-old man who raped him when he was 14, and who wished that experience on other boys, sometimes saying, "13, 14, 15-year old kids [who] would be welcoming this", and at other times, lowering that age, as he did speaking publicly in San Francisco in a forum titled, Man/Boy Love and Sexual Liberation, "I think that the 12-year-old, 13-year-old boy approaching puberty knows [what] he needs... and he wants very much to reach out and find someone who will give this to him." Pervert freak. And Jennings is just as bad for honoring Hay, and Obama is worse for absurdly giving Jennings a "safe schools" appointment.
- Netflix and Sundance, digging in, praising, and promoting the French film Cuties that intensely sexualizes pre-teen girls when, as Sundance puts it, 11-year-old Amy "propels [her dance] group to enthusiastically embrace an increasingly sensual dance routine" and as Netflix euphemistically adds, "she starts to explore her femininity". Brietbart movie critic John Nolte, being a moron, initially defended the film but after watching it wrote, "Now I've seen it and can't defend it. 'Cuties' is soft-core child pornography disguised as art. Nothing less. Nothing more."
- Warner Bros. and Peggy Siegal when, eight years after his conviction, WB invited the well-know pedophile Epstein to mingle with the A-list crowd at their Batman v. Superman NYC premier, escorted by Siegal, Hollywood and New York City publicist legend.
- The Advocate including for their support for the sexual abuse and exploitation of "Desmond".
- British Academy of Film and Television "Arts" for celebrating Roman Polanski, confessed child rapist, child-porn consuming peodhile director.
- NYC & San Francisco Pride Parades.
- Comedian Chris Tucker and Kevin Spacey (himself an accused pedophile), flew multiple legs on a roundtrip to Africa on the "Lolita Express".
- Washington Post journalists who downplay as a "seduction" the rape of a young teenager and call the arrest of the child rapist "outrageous" only because the pervert is a famous liberal.
- New York Native biweekly homosexual newspaper.
- Allen Ginsburg pedophile apologist gets Boulder Colorado's Key to the City.
- Coalition for Lesbian and Gay Rights
- Alyson Press: Paedophila (and their kiddy books)
- CNN, New York Magazine, Time, Daily Mail, NBC's Today Show for celebrating the highly sexualized 11-year-old who has posed with a naked adult drag queen, danced in a gay b far, and did a partial striptease for cheering homosexuals and pedophiles.
- Harrison Ford, Sigourney Weaver, Ewan McGregor, Pierce Brosnan, and Kate Winslet are asked by The Guardian, what does praising and working with a director convicted of child rape say about Hollywood's and your "true attitude towards sexual assault?"
- French Minister of Justice Nicole Belloubet says 13 may be the right age of consent.
- The University of Massachusetts
- Sean Penn and Bill Clinton for their cozy dinner in L.A. with a few others including Epstein procuress Ghislane Maxwell a few years after she had been publicly accused by a victim of procuring girls for Epstein’s sex ring. And additionally, Clinton for his long-time friendship with Epstein whom Bill flew with 26 times on Epstein's private jet and from whom the Clinton's accepted large donations intended to be secret. For example, of the $2 billion dollars Hillary Clinton raised for their family foundation (as leading liberal politicians typically enrich themselves by helping the poor), and while many after 2005 were shamed into giving away funds they had previously received from Epstein, in 2006 the Clinton's accepted $25,000 from the known pedophile. Hillary also accepted Maxwell's March 30, 2007 contribution of $2,300 to her presidential campaign and the procuress' presence at Chelsea’s 2010 wedding.
- Venice Film Festival for honoring the multiply-acused, bail-skipping, confessed rapist who drugged and violated a 13 year old.
- Liam Neeson, Hollywood and the media generally, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the University of Indiana with academia generally, lionizing Alfred Kinsey even though he relished obtaining information in a completely neutral or even a positive way from child molesters, some victims of which include the children of his Table 34.
- New York Gay Activists Alliance
- Alec Baldwin for intensely sexualizing a 16 year old
- Hugh Hefner who intentionally published nude photos of young girls, spent decades publishing childhood photos alongside centerfold nudes, (and by Ross Douthat was brilliantly slammed upon the occasion of Hefner's death in, of all places, the New York Times)
- The National ACLU defending NAMBA in Time Magazine’s article, For the Love of Boys.
- Colorado's ACLU supporting for the sale of child pornography by upholding the national group's abominable policy, as as admitted by Jim Joy, Colorado's Executive Director in debate with Bob on Denver's public television.
- George Stephanopoulos and Chelsea Handler attended the same Epstein 2010 dinner party mentioned, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- Woody Allen's affinity for convicted child rapists Jeffrey Epstein and Roman Polansky follows his own criminal sexual relationship with 16-year-old Babi Englehard. Further, a court found evidence that Allen molested his 7-year-old daughter Dylan whom he had, essentially, adopted with Mia Farrow. Allen molested Dylan while he was "dating" Dylan's older sister and while he continued to be interested in their mother. He helped to raise this older sister, Soon-Yi, his de facto stepdaughter, for about ten years while he was Farrow's "partner". Then Allen begins his infamously creepy relationship with this young woman. His obsession gets her fired from her summer camp counselor job and he eventually marries the girl who's been like a daughter to him. He continues to describe his relationship with her as "parental" and when asked about his thoughts toward Soon-Yi back in the "late '80s", which was when she was still a tennager, he answers, "I thought it would just be a fling." Then the mother became enraged all over again when she found naked, raw photos Allen took of his "stepdaughter". This led him to immediately try to make amends by offering a marriage proposal. To whom? Who did he want to marry? Soon-Yi? No. Her mother. Mia Farrow. There's no bottom to this abyss. And with all that, the child-molesting pervert Woody Allen continues to be lionized by countless liberals. Perhaps though the 2021 four-part HBO documentary Allen v. Farrow will wake up more of the frozen dead left, at least to stop defending this particular pedophile. And finally, there's Allen's on-screen perversion. ("Until Hollywood respects women on camera, they cannot respect them off camera.")
- Spike Lee celebrated Woody Allen on a Friday in June 2020 although he apologized by Saturday mindful of the sometimes justified effects of cancel culture, especially after Lee had honored both Polanski and Allen with his 2013 Essential Films.
- Swiss porn filmmaker Otto Weisser says an adult having sex with a drugged 13-year old was a "little mistake".
- Amazon's (see above too) Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Harvey Weinstein, Vanity Fair's Graydon Carter, etc., socialized with well known "recruiter" and "groomer" of teenage girls, Ghislaine Maxwell, at top awards parties in New York and Los Angeles including Vainity Fair's 2014 Oscar bash where she posed with the editor in chief. Musk blames Vanity Fair and the procuress for the photo of him and (now-arrested) Ghislain.
- LinkedIn's Reid Hoffman hosts, and Facebook's Zuckerberg ends up at, a dinner party with Epstein even after he was a registered sex offender and Vanity Fair reports that at dinner, despite Elon's denial, Elon Musk introduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg.
- Harvad law professor Alan Dershowitz first became friends with Jeffrey Epstein, then legally defended his friend over pedophile charges, now speaks proudly of landing Epstein a hand-slap deal. He also strenuously denied, "I never got a massage from anybody. It’s made up out of whole cloth" before reversing himself with the defense, "I kept my underwear on during the massage." When serious charges spilled over onto Dershowtiz himself, the lawyer frequently claimed he eagerly awaited the chance in court to clear his name (as though Dershowitz didn't know how to initiate a legal action himself). So it was left to Virginia Roberts Giuffre, an Epstein victim, to file the legal action alleging Epstein forced her to have sex with the nasty-looking attorney. Yet when Giuffre (known also from being photographed as a teenager, snug up to Prince Andrew) took the initiative to file her own lawsuit, Dershowitz argued technicalities to get the case thrown out, showing him, as expected, to be a liar in the matter. And the case proceeds.
- The Simpson's creator Matt Groening allegedly made a 16-year old Epstein sex slave almost vomit when on the "Lolita Express" flying from Carmel, California to LA, Epstein told Virginia Roberts Giuffree to give Groening a foot massage. After she dealt with his "yellow crusty toenails", the alleged artist drew her a picture of Homer and Bart Simpson.
- Johnny Depp defends and Whoopi Goldberg speaks positively of Polanski who raped a 13-year-old girl with Goldberg saying that it wasn't "rape-rape". Bob Enyart's YouTube clip of that has 200,000 views...
Further, regardless of the specific charge he pled to, because the girl was drugged, let's remember to criticize every media personality who calls it "statuatory rape". For that reason too Goldbert, it was rape rape. (See the hundreds of comments under this video on the BEL YouTube channel from enraged people.)
For more, see kgov.com/homos#pedophiles (and even kgov.com/homos#more-pedophiles) and our Michael Jackson report at ShadowGov.com.
* Wanna Get Sick from a TED Talk? This pro-pedophiles TEDx Talk was sponsored by the TED Talk organization...
* Corey Feldmen Not His Type: Childhood friend (note: with MJ, that doesn't have its normal meaning) of Jackson, Corey Feldmen has long defending his older friend from child molestation accusations. BEL has long pointed out what that meant, that Feldman simply didn't realize what it means when someone is, "not his type". March 7, 2019 Update: Finally, Corey Feldman realizes (and says) that he can no longer defend Michael Jackson. Truth Wins Out!
* Penn State Coach Joe Paterno: and so many others who defended Jerry Sandusky
* Bill Cosby: sexually molested more than 50 women including a 15 year old girl. (It took the #MeToo movement, but thankfully, public opinion, including that of the left, has turned against this rapist.)
* 38 Mostly Homosexual Pro-Pedophilia Organizations: The mere existence of dozens of pedophila organizations condemn America, Canada, Australia, the UK and many other European countries' post-Christian culture.
* Child actor Michael Egan's accusation against:
- X-men director Bryan Singer
- Disney executive David Neuman
- Fox programming executive Garth Ancier (and later with CW & NBC)
- Broadway producer Gary Goddard (and see this at KGOV.)
* At PJMedia: here...
* Dishonorable Mentions: In 2021...
- British Reporter Calls for Porn for Kids: Flora Gill, writer for GQ, the Sunday Times, and Evening Standard and daughter of politician Amber Rudd, tweeted, "someone needs to create porn for children. Hear me out." She continued, "Young teens... need entry level porn!" Of course, she now claims she didn't know the meaning of the phrase "young teens". Freak. And then she thought she'd be okay when she tweeted, "To clarify... I'm talking about 14... year olds."
- UNICEF suggests Porn May Not Hurt Kids: Freaks. The United Nations Children's Fund claims that watching porn makes children "neither upset nor happy". Freaks. Aside from the destruction their message will wreak, of course they're also lying, even about the very biased study they're quoting from, which was obviously designed to counter the vast body of research documenting the harm.
* And then there's the Run of the Mill Hollywood Use of Prostitutes: Of course prostitution is prostitution, regardless of whether the woman being paid is also being filmed for a scene in a movie. Then consider also the never-ending provision of many hundreds of women used by Hollywood megastar (and friend, ally, and fundraiser for Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama) Harvey Weinstein. When Weinstein and the Hollywood elite hire prostitutes, how do they know whether some of those women are victims of international sex trafficking? What, do they do background checks?
* 2015 Note: On CNN Dr. Drew did not object when his guests referred to Joshua Duggar as a pedophile. Yet tremendous positive press over the years (see above) has been heaped on actual pedophiles and on famous liberals even though they have openly defended and made excuses for child rapists.
BEL's Epstein Programs:
- 2020 kgov.com/epstein-3 aka kgov.com/dylan-howard-on-bel-re-epstein-maxwell-clinton-acosta-dershowitz
- 2019 kgov.com/epstein-2 aka kgov.com/get-epstein-hurting-trump-trumps-protecting-clinton
- 2018 kgov.com/epstein-1 aka kgov.com/trump-secy-acosta-impunity-deal-to-sex-trafficker-epstein
- 2015 (updated through 2020) kgov.com/epstein-0 (this page).
* 138 Entertainment Industry Supporters of a Child Rapist: Under #MeToo pressure these liberals have deleted from the Internet their wicked petition in "support" of the convicted child rapist who previously photographed topless and then drugged and raped a 13-year-old girl. So Bob Enyart put these Roman Polanski apologist names back online. Olivia A. Bugnon, Michael A. Russ, Erika Abrams, Marguerite Aflallo, Fortunio Aflallo, Stéphane Agussol, Fatih Akin, Yves Alberty, Stephane Allagnon, Brice Allavoine, Woody Allen, Pedro Almodovar, Gianni Amelio, Greta Amend, Wess Anderson, Michel Andrieu, Roger Andrieux, Pascale Angelini, Yannick Angelloznicoud, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Bernard Anne, Tomas Arana, Frédéric Aranzueque-Arrieta, Alexandre Arcady, Fanny Ardant, Asia Argento, Judith Arlt, Marie-Hélène Arnau, Stéphane Arnoux, Darren Aronofsky, Stéphanie Arques-Voitoux, Olivier Assayas, Alexander Astruc, Simone Audissou, Gabriel Auer, Jennifer Augé, Zdzicho Augustyniak, Alexandre Babel, Vladimir Bagrianski, Jean-Yves Bainier, Hélène Bainier, Lubomila Bakardi, Fausto Nicolás Balbi, Eleonor Baldwin, Jean-François Balmer, Alberto Barbera Museo nazionale de Torino, Sylvie Bardet-Borel, Ruth Barensteiner, Luc Barnier, Christophe Barratier, Ernest Barteldes, Carmen Bartl, Pascal Batigne, Sylvette Baudrot, Anne Baudry, Henning Bauer, Tone Bay, Juan Antonio Bayona, Xavier Beauvois, Liria Begeja, Matthieu Béguelin, Gilles Behat, Jean-Jacques Beineix, Marco Bellochio, Yannick Bellon, Florence Bellone, Monica Bellucci, Véra Belmont, Jacqueline Belon, Jean-Marc Benguigui, Djamel Bennecib, Saïd Ben-Said, Luc Béraud, Jean-Pierre Berckmans, Jacob Berger, Christof Berger, Alain Berliner, Gael Garcia Bernal, Pascal Berney, Xavier Berry, Jean-Paul Bertin, Bernardo Bertolucci, Giuseppe Bertolucci, Jean-Marie Besset, Nico Beyer, Marlène Bisson, Arnstein Bjørkly, Lucien Blacher, Jean-Marc Bloch, Léa Bloch, Marks Blond, Catherine Boissière, Anne-Sylvie Bonaud, Olivier Bonnet, Thierry Boscheron, Renata Bosco, Freddy Bossy, Claudia Bottino , Jacqueline Bouchard, Louise Anne Bouchard, Patrick Bouchitey, Cédric Bouchoucha, Paul Boujenah, Patrice Bourbon, Frédéric Bourboulon, Jérôme Bourgon, Etienne Boussac, Christine Bouthemy, Katia Boutin, Elizabeth Brach, Ian Brady, Jacques Bral, Sophie Bramly, Paulo Branco, Patrick Braoudé, Guila Braoudé, Edwin Brienen, Adrien Brody, Stéphane Brodzki, Isabelle Broué, Max Brun, Merima Bruncevic, Bastien Brunel, Caroline Brunner, Anne Burki, André Buytaers, Anthony Byrne, Come Caca, Marco Cacioppo, Gerald Calderon, Monica Cannizzaro, Peggy Carajopoulou-Vavali, John Carchietta, Christian Carion, Angela Carlin, Henning Carlsen, Jean-Michel Carré, Esteban Carvajal Alegria, Lionel Cassan, Bryan Cassiday, Pascale Castioni, Miss Catadler, Steve Catieau, Morgane Caux, Mathieu Celary, Pedro Celestino, Teco Celio, Muriel Cerf, Dabiel Chabannes, Thierry Chabert, Chagi, Jean-Yves Chalangeas, Daniel Champagnon, Christophe Champclaux, Georges Chappedelaine , Litseselidis Charalampos, Yann Charbonnier, David Charhon, Fabienne Chauveau, Claire Chazal, Valérie Chemarin, Patrice Chéreau, Hubert Chertier, Brigitte Chesneau, Marie-Christine Chesneau, Michel Chevalier, Franck Chevalier, Mishka Cheyko, Catherine Chiono, Catherine Chouchan, Elie Chouraqui, Alex Cichy, Souleymane Cissé, Jean- Pierre Clech, Henri Codenie, Robert Cohen, Olivier Cohen, Lilia Cohen Decerisy, Catherine Colassin, Suzanne Colonna, Jean-Paul Commin, Andrea Concato, Patrick Conrad, Anne Consigny, Alain Cophignon, Antony Cordier, Alain Corneau, Jérôme Cornuau, Bruno Coulais, Guy Courtecuisse, Miguel Courtois, Antoine Courtray, Christiane Courvoisier, Guillaume Cousin, Morgan Crestel, Rudyard Cretenet, Dominique Crevecoeur, Alfonso Cuaron, Estelle Cywje, Isabelle D. Philippe, Nicola D’Ugo, Frédéric Damien, Sophie Danon, Bill Darbyshire, Olivier Dard, Luc et Jean-Pierre Dardenne, Isabelle Dassonville, Sophie Davidas, Robin Davis, Bruno de Almeida, Marion de Blaÿ, Agnès de Kergorlay, François de Lamothe, Hervé de Luze, Artus de Penguern, Valérie de Saint-Do, Wim De Temmerman, Virginie De Wilde, Christel de Wit, Olivier Debert, Viviane Decuypere, Guillermo del Toro, Alain Delannoy, Benoît Delmas, Michel Deloore, Jonathan Demme, Nicolaine den Breejen, Ruud den Dryver, Louisa Dent, Caroline Deruas, Edwin Dervaux, Dante Desarthe, Romain Desbiens, Sophie Deschamps, Thomas Desjonquères, Alexandre Desplat, Chris Devi, Rosalinde et Michel Deville, Guillaume D'Ham, Christelle Didier, Dieter Diependaele, Anne-Sophie Dinant, Kathrin DiPaola, Claire Dixsaut, Julien Doger, Catherine Doire, Xavier Dolan, Fanny Dollé-Labbé, Helen Donlon, Ariel Dorfman, Kristen Doty, Jean Douchet, Thierry Drean, Fabrice du Welz, Marina Duarte Nunes Ferreira, Nicholas Dubreuil, Danièle Dubroux, Martine Dugowson, François Duhamel, Sissi Duparc, Jean Dusaussoy, Verlaine Eddy, Daniel Edinger, Yaniv Elani, Majka Elczewska, Benoît Eliot, Gerónimo Elortegui, Elrem, Sam Enoch, Peter Lucas Erixon, Ernest, Ann Eyckmans, Nicolas Fagard, Jacques Fansten, Joël Farges, Gianluca Farinelli (Cinémathèque de de Bologne), Etienne Faure, Pierre Antoine Faure, Guy Ferrandis, Maud et Romain Ferrari, Michel Ferry, Jean Teddy Filippe, Aurélie Fiorentino, Alan Fischer, Bob Fischer, Martine Fitoussi, Sebastian Fleischhacker, Joy Fleury., Michael Flynn, Hugues Fontenoy, Scott Foundas, Werner Fraai, Jean-Robert Franco, Stephen Frears, Patrick Frégonara, Marion Frelat, Thierry Frémaux, Christine Freret, Marc Freycon, Nadine Fruchard, Sam Gabarski, Dominique Gadoin, Jean Francois Gaillard, René Gainville, Sara Gandolfi, Fernand Garcia, Matteo Garone, Vincent Garreau, Philippe Garrel, Yves Gasser, Tony Gatlif, Catherine Gaudin-Montalto, Jean-Marc Gauthier, Costa Gavras, Christiane Gehl-Gabadou, Nathalie Geiser, Lizi Gelber, Isabelle Gély, Jean-Marc Ghanassia, Alain Gil, Véronique Gillet, Terry Gilliam, Christian Gion, Zbiggy Giovanos, Agata Giovanos, François Girault, Stéphane Gizard, Michaël Goldberg, Nelson Gonzalez, Carlos Miguel Bernardo González, Charles Andre Gordeaux, Christophe Goumand, Yann Gozlan, Michel Gras, Eric Gravereau, Martin Gregus, Dominique Greusard, Thierry Grizard, Serge Grünberg, Geoffroy Guerrier, Florent Guézengar, Marc Guidoni, Laurence Guillat, Bernd Günther, Marta Gutowska, Michele Hababou, Mikael Håfström, Lesly Hamilton, Catherine Hargreaves, Ronald Harwood, Dimitri Haulet, Geert Heirbaut, René Heitz, Buck Henry, Michèle Henx, Nicole Herbaut de Lamothe, Ingrid Herbert, Thoralf Herz, Siegfried Hettegger, David Heyman, Laurent Heynemann, Joshua Highfield , Patrick Hirigoyen, Fritz Erik Hoevels, Dominique Hollier, Isabelle Hontebeyrie, Frédéric Horiszny, Andreas Horvath, Robert Hossein, Igor Hrovatic-Hanover, Jean-Loup Hubert, Wendy Hudson, Allison Hull, Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, Luce Jaccard, Gilles Jacob, Eric et Veronique et Nicolas Jacquelin, Olivier Jacquet, Just Jaeckin, Thomas Jahn, Olivia Janik, Olivier Jansen, Nihad Christian Jarallah, Jean-Baptiste Jay, Anne Jeandet, Marie Jergan, Alain Jessua, Renate Jett, Sébastien Jimenez, Arthur Joffé, Pierre Jolivet, Kent Jones (World Cinema Foundation) , Erik Jørgensen, Emmanuelle Jossifort, Peter Josy, Florence Joutel, Rémy Jouvin Bessière, Alexandra Julen, Paola Jullian, Roger Kahane, Pierre Kalfon, Elisabeth Kalinowski, Michel Kammoun, Pascal Kané, Reena Kanji, Nelly Kaplan, Wong Kar Waï, Katylodola, Elisabeth Keplinger, Nicolas Kermel, Darius Khondji, Nathalie Kiener, Ladislas Kijno, Luc Kinsch, Muriel Kintziger, Richard Klebinder, Jonathan Klein, William Klein, Harmony Korinne, Jan Kounen, Andrzej Krakowski, Chantal Krakowski, Sylvia Kristel, Hanna Kudelski, Diane Kurys, Elzbieta Kusak-Majchrzak, Emir Kusturica, Irene Kuznetzova, Jean Labadie, Eliane Lacroux, Eric Lagesse, Michel Laigle, Stéphane Lam, John Landis, Claude Lanzmann, David Lanzmann, André Larquié, Pauline Larrieu, Jacques et Françoise Lassalle, Marc Latil, Carole Laure, Christine Laurent-Blixen, Pierre Laville, Emilien Lazaron, Junille Le Pesteur, Eric Le Roy, Pierre Le Scouarnec, Fábio Leal, Pawel Lech, Vinciane Lecocq, Eric Lecocq, Patrice Leconte, Linda Lefebvre, Béatrice Lefoulon, Catherine Legal, Delphine Legros, Claude Lelouch, Jean-louis Lemierre, Ann Lemonnier, Julieta Lencina, Alain Lenglet, Gérard Lenne, Claudine Lenoir, Julie Lerouxel, Les Nanaqui, Larry Levine, Charlotte Levy, Lorraine Lévy, Pierre et Renée Lhomme, Stephane Lioret, Katarzyna Lipinska, Marish Lippi, Jean-Marc Loiseau, Catherine Rachel Loiseau, Cynthia Long, Jean-Claude Irving Longin, Marisa Lorah, Marceline Loridan-Ivens, Nicole Lormeau, Joffrey Louis, Michael Louis Wells, Boris Loundine, Rachel Lowenstein, Catalina Lozano, Hugo Luczyc-Wyhowski, Flore Luquet, Laurence Lustyk, David Lynch, Bania Madjbar, Krzysztof Majchrzak, Velipekka Makkonen, Laurent Malet, Tim Malieckal, Guy Malugani, Erling Mandelmann, Bertrand Mandico, Michael Mann, Alessandro Marcelli, Carlos Marciales, Yvon Marciano, François Margolin, Joseph Marin, Jean-Pierre Marois, Tonie Marshall, Alexandre Martelin, Alain Martin, Sandrine Martin, Danielle Martinetti, Florent Martinez, Didier Martiny, Mario Martone, Thierry Mathelin, Christine Mathis, Esmeralda Mattei, Nicolas Mauvernay, Yannick Mazet, Christopher, Spencer et Claire Mc Andrew, Natalie Mei, Michelle Géranium Melman-Gory, Guillermo Menaldi, Mathieu Mercier, Muriel Mercier, Frédéric Mermoud, Nicolas Mesdom, Laura Metaxa, Margot Meynier, Allison Michel, Radu Mihaileanu, Anna Mikropoulou, Jean-Louis Milesi, Claude Miller, Lionel Miniato, Eric Miot, Bernard Mirgain, Annie Misserey, Nelly Moaligou, Jean - Marc Modeste , Mario Monicelli, Maryline Monthieux, Miguel Morales, Jeanne Moreau, Frédéric Moreau, Sarah Moreau-Flament, Gael Morel, Christian Morel de Sarcus, Omayra Muñiz Fernández, Carmen Munoz, Stephanie Murat, Christian Mvogo Mbarga, Tim Myers, Anna N.Levine, Elisabeth Nègre, Charles Nemes, Florence Nicolas, Juliette Nicolas-Donnard, Sandra Nicolier, Edouard Niermans, Rachel Noël, Rui Nogueira, Olivier Nolin, Alejandra Norambuena Skira, Anna Nordahl, Fabrice Nordmann, Fabrice O. Joubert, Sigrid Obellianne, Lucien Obellianne, Marc Obéron, Michel Ocelot, David Ogando, Mariana Oliveira Santos, Szentgyörgyi Ottó, Martine Pagès, Eric Pape, Vincent Pappalardo, Jacques Paratte, Nadia Paschetto, Abner Pastoll, Alexander Payne, Guy Péchard, Nicola Pecorini, Richard Pena (Directeur Festival de NY), Lindsey Pence, Olivier Père, Suzana Peric, Vladimir Perisic, Patrick Perlman, Jacques Perrin, Laurent Petitgirard, Cesare Petrillo, Hervé Philippe, Thomas Pibarot, Andréa Picard, Michel Piccoli, Arnaud Pierrichon, Stéphane Pietri, Anne Pigeon Bormans, Samuel Pinon, Claude Pinoteau, Jean Piva, Guillaume Pixie, Gosia Plachta, Michele Placido, Sabrina Poidevin, Agnès Catherine Poirier, Emmanuel Pollaud-Dulian, Maud Pommier-Samaan, Jean-Yves Potel, Stéphane Pozderec, Harry Prenger, Jean et Marie Prévost, Gilbert Primet, Peter Priskil, Angélique Prokop, Stefanos Psaromiligas, Bozena Psztyk, Florence Quentin, Marie-Hélène Raby, Philippe Radault, Tristan Rain, Florence Raphaël, Jean-Paul Rappeneau, Joseph Rassam, Rolandas Rastauskas, Brett Ratner, Raphael Rebibo, Redha, Ben Omar Redouan, Carol Reid, Dusan Reljin, Jo Reymen, Laurence Reymond, Catherine Reynier-Barateau, Yasmina Reza, Christiane Rhein, Jacques Richard, Dominique Robert, Margarita Robski, Pascale Rocard, Jean-Jacques Rochut, Christian Rogler, Yannick Rolandeau, Michèle Rollin, Paul Rondags, Avital Ronell, Frank Roozendaal, Graciela Rosato, michèle Rossi-Ducci, Elisabeth Roudinesco, Kontochristopoulou Roula, Laurence Roulet, Joshua Rout, Paolo Roversi, Didier Roy, Jacques Rozier, Charles Rubinstein, Isabelle Ruh, Martin Ruhe, Sonia Rykiel, Anita S. Chang, Esteban S. Goffin, Joaquin Sabina, Marc Saffar, Ludivine Sagnier, Gabriela Salazar Scherman, Thérèse Saliceti, Walter Salles, Jean-Paul Salomé, Jean-Frédéric Samie, Marc Sandberg, Emmanuel Sapin, Léo Scalpel, Jerry Schatzberg, Richard Schlesinger, Kirstin Schlotter, Daniel Schmidt, Georg Schmithüsen, Julian Schnabel, Pierre Schoendoerffer, Barbet Schroeder, J. Neil Schulman, Pierre Schumacher, Pierre-Alexandre Schwab, Ettore Scola, Luis Gustavo Sconza Zaratin Soares, Martin Scorsese, Carole Scotta, Steven Sedgwick, Andrea Sedlackova, Frank Segier, Michèle Seguin-Sirhugue, Guy Seligmann, Dominique Sels, Elis Semczuk, Christiane Semczuk, Lorenzo Semple Jr, Julien Seri, Joël Séria, Catherine Sermet, Olivier Séror, Henry-Jean Servat, Ken Seton-Vyhnal, Sophie Sharkov, Boris Shlafer, Nanan Sikki, Antoine Silber, Pierre Silvant, Charlotte Silvera, Noel Simsolo, Christophe Sirodeau, Philippe Sisbane, Abderrahmane Sissako, Beatrice Sisul, Grégoire Sivan, Petter Skavlan, Romain Slocombe, Jola Lech Slowianska, Marcin Sokolowski, Pierre Somers, Loïc Sorel, Paolo Sorrentino, Valérie Soulier, Arnaud Soulier, Vassilis Sourapas, Yannis Stavrou, Roch Stephanik, Karen Stetler, Denise Stieglitz, Guillaume Stirn, Bernard Stora, Stephan Streker, Gérard Stum, Jean-Marc Surcin, Tilda Swinton, Christian Szafraniak, Piotrek Szymanek, Jean-Charles Tacchella, Radovan Tadic, Mickael Tanguy, Danis Tanovic, Bertrand Tavernier, André Techiné, Katie Teece, Hutfer Teense, Cécile Telerman, Harold Alvarado Tenorio, Marie-Ange Terrier, Alain Terzian, Christian Texier, Jean-Paul Thaens, Valentine Theret, Virginie Thévenet, Alexandre Thiery, Pascal Thomas, Jeremy Thomas, Marc Thomas Charley, Balthasar Thomass, Cyril Thurston, Zelda Tinska, Frédérique Topin, Giuseppe Tornatore, Serge Tosca, Cali Tosca, Serge Toubiana, Walter Toubin, Jean-Luc Touillon, Maurizio Trani, Daniel Treichler, Guillemette Trimech, Nadine Trintignant, Claire Tromeur, Fernando Trueba, Julie Turcas, Mitja Tušek, Tom Tykwer, Alexandre Tylski, Stephen Ujlaki, Fritz Urschitz, José Antonio Valdés Peña, Kenny Valdisserri, Jaques Vallotton, Phil van der Linden, G.W. van der Meiden, Betrand van Effenterre, Leopold van Genechten, Pieter van Hees, Edith Van Her, Rudolf van Maanen, Christophe van Rompaey, Dorna van Rouveroy, Elbert van Strien, Vangelis, Alessio Vannetti, Jean-Pierre Vaucouloux, Lucília Verdelho da Costa, Christian Verdu, Jean-Pierre Vergne, Sarah Vermande, Elizabeth Verry, Maryana Vestic, Julien Veyret, Caroline Veyssière, Francesco Vezzoli, Régine Vial, Daniel Vigne, Vivien Villani, Marta Villarroya Estruch, Marc Villemain, Jean-François Villemer, Daria Vinault, Verde Visconti, Ivan Vislen, Didier Volckaert, Alain Vorimore, Thomas Vossart, Gilles Walusinski, Eric Watton, Lioba Wehinger, Monika Weibel, Florian Weigl, Dominique Welinski, Wim Wenders, Raphaël Wertheimer, Andy Whittaker, Cornélius Wiijgers, Dorothée Wiijgers, Agnès Wildenstein, Anaïse Wittmann, A Wolanin, Margot Wolfs, Peter Woltil, Arnaud Xainte, Steve Yeo, Likhem Young, Paule Zajdermann, Christian Zeender, Claudie Zehnacker, Ania Zenowicz, Fabrice Ziolkowski, Terry Zwigoff.