This Program is BEL's
Michael Jackson Memorial
* "Michael Jackson was a homosexual child molester." -Bob Enyart, Denver radio, KGOV.com. See below Enyart's interactions with Jackson's attorney's office (on the day Mark Geragos threatened to sue anyone who besmirched the singer) and with the Santa Barbara DA's office.
* Michael Jackson Lied: Vanity Fair (Sept. 1995) reported Santa Barbara district attorney Tom Sneddon's disclosure that Michael Jackson lied when he claimed that no marks on his genitals linked him with his young accuser's charges. "His statement on TV is untrue." Sneddon indicated that a police photo taken by search warrant corroborated the accuracy of the boy's drawing of a spot on Jackson's privates.
2019 Update: Supporting the groundbreaking documentary, Leaving Neverland, Vanity Fair publishes 10 Undeniable Facts About the Michael Jackson Sexual-Abuse Allegations beginning with naming all the boys that he slept with in the same bed, including the undisputed horror that, "at age 34, Michael Jackson slept more than 30 nights in a row in the same bed with 13-year-old Jordie Chandler at the boy’s house." You can hear this on Bob's 2019 Jackson update program.
* Jackson's Book of Nude Boys: USA Today reported (Aug. 7, 1995) another Jackson lie when he claimed that "nothing" was found in the cop's search linking him to child molestation. In truth, the police found a book of nude boys, "the sort of book that has been linked to pedophiles," in the room of a man who admittedly shares his bed with young boys.
* Jackson Lied About Other Accusers: Michael Jackson lied saying that no other children had come forward to accuse him, when in truth he was negotiating a $22 million settlement with another boy. Jackson defenders forget that predators sometimes target victims in families who will garner little credibility or sympathy.
* BEL Presents Three Items to the District Attorney: On May 29, 2005 the Santa Barbara D.A.'s office thanked Bob Enyart Live for bringing the following to their attention, although clearly these did not help their criminal prosecution any:
1. Jackson, a Boy, and a Homosexual Reporter: A page from In Touch, a popular homosexual magazine, was broadcast on the nationally syndicated TV show Bob Enyart Live presenting a clear photograph taken prior to the public accusations against Jackson showing him at a "gay" vacation spot with one arms around homosexual reporter Alan Light and his other arm around a young boy.
2. Jackson Anger's His Special Friend: A nationally broadcast news report in the 1990s showed video of Michael Jackson in a London toy store, closed down for him to bring a young boy shopping. The clip showed Jackson touching the boy to show him a toy, and the boy pulled away from Jackson, seemingly not wanting to be touched by his benefactor.
3. 1991 Super Bowl Half Time Show: With scores of children around him and millions watching, Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch and thrust his hips toward the cameras. An office worker during lunch who grabbed his genitals and thrusted his midsection toward a secretary would be charged with sexual harassment by quitting time. A man doing this with twelve-year olds around him is even more of a pervert.
* Lisa Marie Defends Jackson: like a kiss of death, on Prime Time Live Michael Jackson and his investment-partner-wife Lisa Marie Presley both insisted that young boys had the right to be in Michael's bathroom with him.
* NAMBLA Exploits Jackson's Child Molestation: in the mid-1990s the North American Man Boy Love Association ran a newsletter cover story celebrating the results of their own informal poll showing that a significant percent of the general public would still admire Michael Jackson, even if it were proved conclusively that he sexually molested young boys. By NAMBLA's analysis, in Europe and America Michael Jackson was helping to undermine the taboo against sex with children (click and search for: Milk).
* Dianne Sawyer erred – 'Jackson cleared' of all charges: According to the district attorney the police were waiting for "somebody to come forward" who had not been bribed into silence, Vanity Fair (Sept. 1995).
* Jackson's Own Sister: was one of the first to indicate that her brother Michael had paid huge sums to silence accusations.
* LaToya Jackson's Husband: LaToya's former spouse Jack Gordon stated that Michael took a nice young boy into his bedroom, and that the two stayed in there for five days, and when they came out, the kid had turned into a different kid and seemed very disturbed.
* Jackson's Personal Chauffeur: stated that he drove Michael Jackson to the home of one of his accusers for all-night sleepovers, thirty days in a row.
* Jackson's Personal Bodyguard: Jerome Johnson said that Michael Jackson had one particular sleepover with four kids. Johnson also stated that if anyone interrupted Michael during a sleepover with boys, that person would be fired. -Hollywood private investigator Don Crutchfield told Bill O’Reilly on Feb. 13, 2003. Various media outlets hired Crutchfield to research Michael Jackson and he wrote the book: Confessions of a Hollywood PI.
* Jackson's Head of Security: Bill Brey was overheard by bodyguard Jerome Johnson telling Michael Jackson that he had to lie to help cover up Michael’s behavior with boys. O'Reilly Factor, Feb. 13, 2003.
* Jackson's Own Estate Manager: Mariano Quindoy, estate manager of the Neverland Ranch, said that Michael Jackson often lured children ages 7 to 12 into his bedroom to engage them in "gay sex." Quindoy stated this in a nationally broadcast interview in his native Philippines and it was reported by The Philippines Inquirer and World Net Daily.
* Jackson Himself Defends Boys in His Bed: Michael Jackson answered CBS News, "Why not?" when asked whether he sleeps with children in his bed and admitted on film to British broadcaster Martin Bashir that he liked to share his bed with boys in pajamas.
* Jackson's Personal Maid: stated that she occasionally saw Michael Jackson in the bathroom and in his bedroom when he was in various stages of undress, with a young boy, in bed, and even in the same sleeping bag.
* BEL Phone Call to Jackson Attorney's Office: Listen to today's show to hear a re-broadcast of Bob's 2003 phone call placed to Jackson's attorney's office on the very day that Mark Geragos threatened to sue anyone who "besmirched Michael Jackson's reputation." Here's the transcript of that call with Geragos' secretary:
Secretary: This is Joselyn.
Enyart: Hi Joselyn. This is Bob Enyart Live in Denver. We're on the radio right now – AM 670 KLTT. And we're responding to Mark Geragos. He said today that if anyone does anything to besmirch Michael Jackson's reputation, that he'd be on them like a ton of bricks. And we wanted to know if Mark has any guidelines, if we could figure out what we can do to qualify to be a 'besmircher?'
Secretary: You know, I really don't know and Mark's not in right now. I can get a message over to him if you want.
Enyart: Alright, if you could just let him know that at Bob Enyart Live in Denver that we were broadcasting that Michael Jackson is a homosexual child molester and if that qualifies that it would be great for him to get in touch with us.
Secretary: I'll let him know.
Enyart: Alright, thank you.
* Jackson's Long-time Friend Now Admits: After Jackson's death, British millionaire Terry George has acknowledged that when he was only 13 years old, during his extended friendship with young adult Michael Jackson, that the celebrity talked sexually to him, and claimed to be performing a sex act during one of his conversations with this young boy.
* Two of Jackson's Jurors Regret Aquittal: As reported by the Associated Press, in a preview shown on NBC's Today, talk host Rita Cosby asked Eleanor Cook if the other jurors will be angry with her and Ray Hultman. Cook answered, "They can be as angry as they want to, they ought to be ashamed, they're the ones that let a pedophile go."
Note: Michael Jackson defender Ian Halperin wrote in London's Daily Mail, "It is clear to me that Michael was homosexual and that his taste was for young men, albeit not as young as Jordan Chandler or Gavin Arvizo. In the course of my investigations, I spoke to two of his gay lovers, one a Hollywood waiter, the other an aspiring actor… Other witnesses speak of strings of young men visiting his house at all hours, even in the period of his decline… in Las Vegas, one of his closest aides told how he would sneak off… to meet a male construction worker he had fallen in love with." For 3,500 years Judeo-Christian legal history has outlawed homosexual behavior. About one third of all children sexually molested are boys, and over ninety percent of those boys are hurt by men. (If you, the reader, are in rebellion against God and you don't care about children, then ignore the previous sentence.) Every man molesting a boy is committing a homosexual act. America's founding fathers held sodomy to be a crime, and every state outlawed the behavior. The decriminalization of homosexuality in the late 20th century has led to the tortured deaths of millions of its victims worldwide. If you love your neighbor, you'll warn him that God made us male and female.
* Corey Feldman Wasn't His Type: Corey Feldman doesn't understand that just because he wasn't Michael Jackson's type (for whatever reasons), that doesn't minimize the suffering that Jackson caused those who were.
Today's Resource: Watch Terry's Call on DVD as Bob quickly unravels Terry's red herring claim, that homosexuals are living godly lives. In a series of heart warming phone calls, Terry is led to repentance and the Lord shortly before his death from AIDS. (And notice the artwork on the DVD label.)