Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney condemn the media’s visceral hatred of Christian families, actually, of Christ, which is exposed by the culture’s acceptance and even praise for pedophilia, pedophiles, and pedophile defenders. On CNN Dr. Drew did not object when Joshua Duggar was called a pedophile. Yet actual pedophiles and pedophile defenders get no end of accolades and positive press. For example:
- The Academy Awards, et al., for celebrating Roman Polanski, the confessed child rapist, child-porn consuming peodhile director
- British Academy of Film and Television "Arts" for celebrating the pedophile
- Bill Clinton's billionaire pedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein whom Clinton flew with 26 times on his pedophile plane
- Walt Disney Studios giving a platform to a convicted child molster to direct "Powder", Victor Salva's (essentially autobiographical) film that argues that people (like him) are hated just because they are different. (The main character gets beat up just after a scene at a boys' locker room shower.) With Disney on his resume and still at it 21 years later, molester Salva has gone on to direct his own franchise with his latest film released in 2017 after removing a scene that disgusted even Hollywood film reviewers for its justification, "Can you blame him?" of an adult wanting to have sex with a 13 year old child. Then in 2018 Disney's effort to mainstream a child molester has come home to roost as they fire James Gunn, their billion-dollar Guardians director, for his earlier "joking" tweets about sex with children, the kinds of things that Salva actually videotaped himself doing.
- Amazon.com still selling pro-pedophilia books and child sex dolls for pedophiles
- Alyson Books seller of the popular pro-homosexual books Heather has Two Mommies, Daddy's Roommate, and Gloria Goes to Gay Pride, is also the publisher of Pedophilia: The Radical Case which advocates sex with young children.
- Out Magazine
- All the Michael Jackson defenders and fans include in 2019 Barbra Streisand who said of two of his victims, "It didn't kill them", they were "thrilled to be there", his "sexual needs were his sexuals needs", and he doesn't bear the greater blame for the molestation; and the Hollywood elementary school vote to keep Jackson's name on their auditorium.
- The Advocate
- NYC & San Francisco Pride Parades
- New York Native biweekly homosexual newspaper
- Allen Ginsburg gets Boulder Colo's Key to the City
- Coalition for Lesbian and Gay Rights
- Alyson Press: Paedophila (and their kiddy books)
- The University of Massachusetts
- New York Gay Activists Alliance
- Alec Baldwin for intensely sexualizing a 16 year old
- Hugh Hefner who intentionally published nude photos of young girls
- The ACLU defending NAMBA in Time Magazine’s article, For the Love of Boys
- Swiss Filmmaker Otto Weisser: adult sex with a drugged 13-year old was a 'little mistake'
- French justice minister Nicole Belloubet says 13 may be the right age of consent
- Whoppi Goldberg who spoke positively of pedophile Polanski saying that it wasn't "rape-rape"
* Wanna Get Sick by a TED Talk? This pro-pedophilia TEDx Talk is sponsored by the TED Talk organization...
* Corey Feldmen Not His Type: Childhood friend (note: with MJ, that doesn't have its normal meaning) of Jackson, Corey Feldmen has long defending his older friend from child molestation accusations. BEL has long pointed out what that meant, that Feldman simply didn't realize what it means when someone is, "not his type". March 7, 2019 Update: Finally, Corey Feldman realizes (and says) that he can no longer defend Michael Jackson. Truth Wins Out!
* Penn State Coach Joe Paterno and so many others who defended Jerry Sandusky
* Bill Cosby sexually molested more than 50 women including a 15 year old girl. (It took the #MeToo movement, but thankfully, public opinion, including that of the left, has turned against this rapist.)
* Child actor Michael Egan's accusation against:
- X-men director Bryan Singer
- Disney executive David Neuman
- Fox programming executive Garth Ancier (and later with CW & NBC)
- Broadway producer Gary Goddard
* At PJMedia: here...
* And then there's the Run of the Mill Hollywood Use of Prostitutes: Of course prostitution is prostitution, regardless of whether the woman being paid is also being filmed for a scene in a movie. Then consider also the never-ending provision of many hundreds of women used by Hollywood megastar (and friend, ally, and fundraiser for Bill and Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama) Harvey Weinstein. Have you wondered how Weinstein and the Hollywood elite exclude using women who are victims of classic sex trafficking? What, do they do background checks?