* Fifth Program in Our Continuing Series: For this fifth program in our continuing series, RSR's List of Answers to Hydroplate Theory Objections (see rsr.org/answers), Bob Enyart interviews Kevin Lea, formerly with the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard’s nuclear engineering department. Enyart and Lea discuss the "Geometry Problem", an out-dated but lingering criticism of Dr. Walt Brown's work. For estimating the pre-flood thickness of our planet's crust, decades ago Dr. Brown used the amount of material in the Earth's sedimentary layers to arrive at a starting estimate of 10 kilometers thick. Afterward, when evidence dictated that even more debris had been ejected by the fountains of the great deep, Brown increased the estimate to 10 miles. Finally, in the last few years, with far more "flood debris" located, the theory's estimate for the thickness of the crust as initially created now stands at 60 miles! Geophysicist John Baumgardner's quarter-century-old criticism that a 10-mile thick crust cannot account for today's known thickness, a valid objection at the time, is no longer relevant. Concluding today's Real Science Radio broadcast, Enyart and Lea discuss the evidence that required increasing the estimated thickness of the created crust! (For more information, see rsr.org/albright, rsr.org/hpt, and next week's conclusion to today's interview titled, "Kevin Lea Answers the 'Pacific Crust' Hydroplate Objection.")
* Updated January 2018 -- RSR's FULL GF & HPT video on YouTube: While our best-selling video is still available on DVD and Blu-ray (for yet another way to share with friends and to watch at home) in order to reach a few thousand additional folks, we've also made the FULL VIDEO now available on YouTube for free...
* Today's Resource: To order RSR's #1 best-selling video (although our big bang video is catching up!), just click...
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set, Stream or HD Download!
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing which discounts the $50 retail price to $39.99!
* Get the Best Creation Science Book Ever Written: Just click on the cover of the book to purchase it from RSR (which also helps us to continue broadcasting)...