Welcome to Real Science Radio: with co-hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams talking about science to debunk evolution and to show the evidence for the creator God including from biology, genetics, geology, history, paleontology, archaeology, astronomy, philosophy, cosmology, and physics. (For example, mutations will give you bad legs long before you'd get good wings.) Not only do we get to debate Darwinists and atheists like Lawrence Krauss, AronRa, and Eugenie Scott, and easily take potshots from popular evolutionists like PZ Myers, Phil Plait, and Jerry Coyne, but we also occasionally interview the outstanding scientists who dare to challenge today's accepted creed that nothing created everything.
The latest Facebook bias case against conservatives hits close to home, in fact, REAL close to home as the REAL SCIENCE RADIO hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams explain why the liberal social media firm shut down Bob Enyart's personal page. See the details just below. The guys then discuss, from the perspective of biblical creation, the case of the gorilla and the baby. And finally, for some reason not obvious to RSR, it seems that our weekly radio program is about the only place to go to for reporting on mankind being at the dawn of the targeted antibodies revolution in cancer treatment!
* More Facebook Anti-Conservative Christian Bias? Facebook's bias against conservatives continues. Now, Facebook is rejecting Pastor Bob Enyart's State of Colorado driver's license as a valid form of identification. After Facebook erroneously took down conservative Christian Enyart's personal FB page using the excuse that he was not Bob Enyart and that he was someone impersonating Bob Enyart, Bob appealed that decision. Facebook responded saying that Bob could show that he really was Bob Enyart by scanning and emailing to them a government-issued photo ID. See below Bob's driver's license that he sent to Facebook, and a FB representative, "Rice", responded that Enyart's Colorado Driver's License does not meet their standard as government issued identification. Right. Because. Enyart. Is. A. Conservative.
* See Facebook Refusing Conservative Pastor's Driver's License as a Valid Form of ID: Bob had not blanked out, as below, his photo and details on the repeated emails to Facebook of his Colorado Drivers License...
Bob Enyart interviews molecular biologist and dinosaur researcher Dr. Kevin Anderson, director of the Van Andel Research Center in Chino Valley, Arizona. Dr. Anderson is speaking in Denver Friday June 10th, 2016 at 7 p.m. at 5900 E. Yale Avenue in Denver at the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship about the iDino Project he is running for the Creation Research Society. Kevin is one of the history-making scientists who have published in prestigious scientific journals their discoveries of dinosaur soft tissue! See also Kevin's work at rsr.org/triceratops and get his book, Echoes of the Jurassic, online at the CRS Bookstore! Finally, Bob asked Kevin, as a molecular biologist, about one of RSR's latest favorite topics, the targeted antibodies cancer treatment revolution!
* Compound Interest: (post-show note) "If you're interested in economics, or you just want to understand your own finances, you just might love this book fascinating little book, Compound Interest, by Will Duffy." - Bob Enyart
* Help Us Reach a Small YouTube Channel Goal: As we gradually grow the reach of our BEL/RSR YouTube Channel, we're nearing our latest goal of 700 subscribers. So, if you'd like to help, please click on over to our channel and then click Subscribe (and you might enjoy watching one of our science videos while you're over there). Of course, subscribing to any YouTube channel is free, and what it means is that when we publish a new video that we think that you might like, you'll get a notification. (We respect your valuable time, and so we don't use "notification" for all the videos we post, but just the ones that we think you might especially want to see.) Thanks guys!
* What is the Multiverse? Real Science Radio co-host Fred Williams passes along a question from a listener to Bob Enyart, "What's the Multiverse?" Bob answers, "The multiverse is a yardstick used to measure the strength of the fine tuning argument for God." But then, "Why do so many atheists support the multiverse?" Answer: "The degree of acceptance of the multiverse measures the desperation of atheists."
* Another Transient Event: Oxygen on Comet 67P: Bob and Fred also report on all the oxygen outgassing from comet 67P, to the dismay of atheists. Prof. Kathrin Altwegg is the project leader for the instrument which which measured the comet releasing oxygen over the course of seven months, the ROSINA mass spectrometer. It is because of well-known basic chemistry that Dr. Altwegg had to awkwardly admit, “We had never thought that oxygen could 'survive' for billions of years without combining with other substances." Yet even though oxygen is highly reactive, there it is, allegedly after billions of years, constituting much of the comet’s atmosphere along with water vapor, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, and other gases. Of course though plentiful oxygen in comets is consistent with a young earth and an accurate understanding of origins, including as we reported at rsr.org/origin-of-coments. And while you need a (very worthwhile) subscription to creation.com/magazine to read his article, we also recommend Dr. Jonathan Sarfati's Oxygen in comet atmosphere undermines billions of years.
* NASA's Bait-and-Switch on Water and Life: Today's program includes a brief audio clip from RSR's upcoming Evidence Against the Big Bangvideo. This audio documents NASA's typical bait-and-switch when they state the obvious, and something that everyone knows, that: Water is NEEDED TO MAINTAIN life. Then they switch that out for a claim that runs contrary to everything known about chemistry, when by a slight-of-hand they claim that water would be a BENEFIT to the ORIGIN OF LIFE from matter. In reality, water is the universal solvent, and would relentlessly dissolve amino acids, any polymers, etc.
* Marijuana Mutates DNA and Harms One's Descendants: The guys discuss the latest horrific study on marijuana which strengthens a 2009 study confirming that smoking pot does in fact cause mutations, including heritable mutations that harm one's own children and grandchildren. See this and so much more at rsr.org/pot aka RSR's List of the Negative Effects of Marijuana.
* Updated Show Summary for Last Week's Frank Turek Interview: Finally, Bob and Fred mention last week's interview with Apologist Frank Turek. That show summary has been updated including with the promised list of the few but important matters that RSR disagrees with Dr. Turek on. You can find this at rsr.org/turek.
* Bob Enyart and Frank Turek Talk Apologetics: RSR co-host Bob Enyart interviews famed apologist and Christopher Hitchens debate opponent, Frank Turek on his observation: It’s not that the argument for atheism fails but rather, if atheism were true, every argument fails. Bob highly recommends Dr. Turek’s book, Stealing from God (whether in print, digital, or audiobook format). The two discuss the law of causality, immaterial reality including the laws of logic, irrationality including theoretical physicist (emphasis on the theoretical) Lawrence Krauss, and the atheists’ problem of evil.
* When the Cat's Away: After Dr. Turek leaves the program Bob continues to discuss this tremendous apologist and his great book. But Bob also highlights a few areas of disagreement including timelessness and the Big Bang. Dr. Turek rightly rejects the materialist explanation for the diversity of life of Earth, i.e., Darwinism, and he also rightly rejects the Christianized version of that theory, theistic evolution. However, unfortunately Frank accepts the big bang theory, and worse, uses the big bang as evidence for God, via a Christianized version of that materialist explanation for the development of the universe. If you take the time to review our rebuttals to these claims of Dr. Turek, please send along your thoughts to Bob@rsr.org. See: - God Has a Past at kgov.com/time showing that the doctrine of divine timelessness cannot withstand the Incarnation - Google: big bang predictions, and then click on the #1 top-ranked article which happens to be ours, at KGOV.com (aka rsr.org/bbp). Or for an easier read, just search for: evidence against the big bang, and then click on our KGOV article atop those results, or find it at rsr.org/bb.)
* Solving the Full Euthyphro's Dilemma: In their brief comments, the guys agreed on this topic. But you might want to see our Euthyphro article which goes beyond the typical apologist's response and answers not just the argument as thrown at us by atheists. We go further to answer the deeper included question of: How can God Himself know that He is good? (Hint: A unitarian deity like Allah, if he existed, would have a way of determining for certain that he were evil, if he were; but he could not determine for certain whether he were good.) Thinkers like Dr. Jonathan Sarfati and Dr. John Lennox have noticed our article, which you can read at rsr.org/euthyphros-dilemma.
* By the Way, Our Two James White YouTube Videos: are about to hit 3,300 and 20,000 views. This first 2-minute video of excerpts presents The Shocking White/Enyart Debate Aftermath. In the aftermath, and for the reason explaned just below, R.C. Sproul Jr. and Dr. James White both startlingly deny that God the Son took upon Himself a human nature. - Sproul: "God the Son does not now nor has He ever had two natures." - White: "God the Son does not have two natures. I did not 'admit' that He did/does/will etc." These men are currently denying this central doctrine of Christianity (hopefully only temporarily, and hopefully, they will simply retract their shocking comments) because they are trying to defend the claim from Plato that God is utterly timeless (thus without sequence) and that He is utterly immutable (incapable of any change whatsoever). Please pray for these men who clearly love the Lord but who are subordinating the biblical Incarnate Son of God to an extreme Platonic utter immutability. See also: - kgov.com/holland for our interview with Liberty University assoc. prof. of apologetics and theology Dr. Richard Holland on his research demonstrating, including with stunning examples, that for 1500 years, leading Christian theologians arguing for atemporality and utter immutability have NEVER ONCE defended those doctrines in light of the Incarnation. (Thus it is not surprising that James White and R.C. Sproul Jr. would have such a difficult time here, because they are attempting to wade into uncharted theological territory.) - the full Enyart/White debate just below and at youtu.be/isRksh30ZUI, - kgov.com/james-white for analysis and the complete aftermath.
To summarize James White's heretical position, while he very readily admits that Jesus has a divine and a human nature, he refuses to acknowledge the same of God the Son, that He has a divine and a human nature. God the Son and Jesus Christ are the same Person. White's refusal to acknowledge that God the Son has a human nature is a form of the Nestorian heresy, which even Sproul's own father has warned Christians about. It is almost as though, to defend the unbiblical teachings of utter immutability and atemporality, these men feel themselves pushed into a direction of broaching the horrifically false idea of Jesus as a fourth person of the Trinity. As made manifestly evident by Scripture, by Liberty University's Dr. Richard Holland in his book, God, Time, and the Incarnation, there are not two persons of Jesus and God the Son, but rather, the one Person of the Son who became Incarnate as Jesus Christ. Another way of spotting this error is to realize that James White is claiming that Jesus the Man became Man, but that God the Son did not become Man. And to paraphrase John Lennox, So it turns out that heresy is heresy .
* Back from Assignment in China: Real Science Radio host Fred Williams is back from assignment in China and shares with Bob Enyart and the RSR audience his observation that affirms biblical history drawn from exhibits in the Shanghai Museum that cover thousands of years of Chinese history, namely, the enduring presence of dragons! Additionally, ancient Chinese pictographs speak eloquently of the earlier chapters of Genesis!
* Using the Appendix as a Lens to View Darwin's Tree: The guys then use the lowly appendix as a lens to view Darwin's Tree of Life and end up seeing something really funny.
* HPT Proponent Bryan Nickel: Our best-selling science video is on the global flood and it has a bonus section produced by Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer and advocate of the flood Hydroplate Theory. Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart concludes his interview with Bryan about his YouTube tutorial series that visually explains Dr. Walt Brown’s theory of the flood of Noah’s day. (Part 1 is here.) That catastrophic event was a divinely architected judgment that marred not only the face of the whole earth, but had as its purpose also the marring of the faces, so-to-speak, of the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and indeed, the blemishing of the entire solar system, for "the whole creation groans" because of the Fall. The triggering event of the HPT is the breaking forth of the fountains of the great deep, which deep waters, about sixty miles below the Earth's surface, were reserved for judgment in a globe-encircling subterranean chamber beneath the crust. We hope you enjoy hearing this as much as Enyart and Nickel enjoy discussing the scientific issues involved!
* Unrelated BEL Flashback to One of Our Political Shows: Bob Enyart and co-host Doug McBurney discuss Hillary Clinton’s bold revelation that, (surprise!) “At the risk of appearing predictable [i.e., completely dishonest], the Holy Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking”. [Share Hillary meme on Facebook!]
* Hillary in the Just-a-System: "It's no longer a justice system; now it's just a system," says Bob Enyart as he re-airs and analyzes the 1980s interview in which Hillary laughs about the rape of a 12 year old girl and the miscarriage of justice she engineered so that the rapist could get away with it (foreshadowing the enabler helping her own husband). See this also at tiny.cc/hillary-on-technicality.
* HPT Proponent Bryan Nickel: Our best-selling science video is on the global flood and it has a bonus section produced by Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer and advocate of the flood Hydroplate Theory. Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart interviews Bryan about his YouTube tutorial series that visually explains Dr. Walt Brown’s theory of the flood of Noah’s day. That catastrophic event was a divinely architected judgment that marred not only the face of the whole earth, but had as its purpose also the marring of the faces, so-to-speak, of the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and indeed, the blemishing of the entire solar system, for "the whole creation groans" because of the Fall. The triggering event of the HPT is the breaking forth of the fountains of the great deep, which deep waters, about sixty miles below the Earth's surface, were reserved for judgment in a globe-encircling subterranean chamber beneath the crust. We hope you enjoy hearing this as much as Enyart andNickel enjoy discussing the scientific issues involved!
* Climate Hustle in Theaters Tonight Only: For a brief few minutes, Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart gets to speak with Dr. Bonner Cohen, one of the senior policy analysts behind tonight's Climate Hustle film. If you live in the Denver area, try to make the 7 p.m. showing at the Promenade, or on the 16th Street Mall, Belmar, Orchard, Greenwood, or Highlands Ranch, orjoin Bob and the RSR crew at the UA Theater at Colorado Mills! And if you live elsewhere, check for a theater at climatehustlemovie.com for this one-night-only Fathom Event near you. Remember also that on Friday we interviewed one of the writer/producers of Climate Hustle, Craig Rucker. And finally, Bob highlights the funnier (or sadder) global warming hype news headlines of the last few years!
Now available in streaming video rental: RSR's Global Flood Video!
Part 1 and part 2 are now available for streaming video rental. Each part is $4.99 to rent for up 5 views and the rental will expire in 30 days. When you click on the video a "Buy Now" pop-up will allow you to complete your transaction. In your e-mail, you will also get an individual password, in case you need it to sign in and watch later.
* Wistar Conference 50th Anniversary Report: (For seven minutes prior to the wistar report, Bob Enyart interviews a writer for Monday's film Climate Hustle.) Fifty years ago this week in Philadelphia on the University of Pennsylvania campus dozens of the world’s most expert minds in mathematics and engineering meet for the Wistar Conference. These were professors from MIT and Harvard who invited their colleagues from their own universities and elsewhere, and especially the biology professors. They met to question, mathematically, whether or not Darwinian evolution were even possible. Bob Enyart reports on the meeting from a half century ago and updates the argument with the latest findings from molecular biology!
The mainstream media should be running weekly headlines updating the public on the latest progress with targeted antibody treatment. For some reason though, for now, if you want to keep up with the latest astounding cancer treatment developments, you'll have to keep tuning in to BEL and Real Science Radio!
* Targeted Antibodies Cancer Treatment Revolution: In the latest exciting results for targeted antibodies cancer treatment, CBS News has now reported on a 35 terminally-ill, advanced-stage leukemia sufferers. The disease went into remission in 94%, or 33 of 35 patients! Dr. Michael Grossbard, New York University's Perlmutter Cancer Center leukemia specialist told CBS News, "Oncologists are reluctant to use the word extraordinary. But these [results] are extraordinary. These are really remarkable findings..." Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart turns to RSR's targeted-antibody expert, Jonathan Bartlett, who explains both the molecular biology behind this new treatment and the worldview implications ahead of it. Bartlett also discusses the impossibility that an evolutionist faces in trying to understand such a treatment and why so many scholars are fleeing Darwinism.
April 22nd, our first of half-a-dozen targeted antibodies programs in 2016.See all. March 9th, 2012, our first broadcast explaining the "targeting" concept.Hear it.
* Molecular Biologist Kevin Anderson on Antibody Treatment: If this program interests you, then you may want to hear our July 2016 interview with Dr. Kevin Anderson!
* May 2016 Update from the Daily Mail: Are we nearing a cure for cancer? Holy grail is 'closer than ever', oncologist claims quotes Dr Rebecca Kristeleit, of University College London Hospital, who reports that advances in a revolutionary treatment called immunotherapy [targeted antibodies] were now occurring at a rapid rate. Dr Kristeleit added: 'We are beginning to start thinking about using that word 'cure'... As an oncologist, it's not a word you would ever say. This is because we talk a lot about being 'in remission' - but 'cure' is the Holy Grail."