Welcome to Real Science Radio: with co-hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams talking about science to debunk evolution and to show the evidence for the creator God including from biology, genetics, geology, history, paleontology, archaeology, astronomy, philosophy, cosmology, and physics. (For example, mutations will give you bad legs long before you'd get good wings.) We get to debate Darwinists and atheists like Lawrence Krauss, AronRa, and Eugenie Scott. We easily take potshots from popular evolutionists like PZ Myers, Phil Plait, and Jerry Coyne. We're the home of the popular List Shows! And we interview the outstanding scientists who dare to challenge today's accepted creed that nothing created everything.
* Back from Assignment in China: Real Science Radio host Fred Williams is back from assignment in China and shares with Bob Enyart and the RSR audience his observation that affirms biblical history drawn from exhibits in the Shanghai Museum that cover thousands of years of Chinese history, namely, the enduring presence of dragons! Additionally, ancient Chinese pictographs speak eloquently of the earlier chapters of Genesis!
* Using the Appendix as a Lens to View Darwin's Tree: The guys then use the lowly appendix as a lens to view Darwin's Tree of Life and end up seeing something really funny.
* HPT Proponent Bryan Nickel: Our best-selling science video is on the global flood and it has a bonus section produced by Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer and advocate of the flood Hydroplate Theory. Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart concludes his interview with Bryan about his YouTube tutorial series that visually explains Dr. Walt Brown’s theory of the flood of Noah’s day. (Part 1 is here.) That catastrophic event was a divinely architected judgment that marred not only the face of the whole earth, but had as its purpose also the marring of the faces, so-to-speak, of the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and indeed, the blemishing of the entire solar system, for "the whole creation groans" because of the Fall. The triggering event of the HPT is the breaking forth of the fountains of the great deep, which deep waters, about sixty miles below the Earth's surface, were reserved for judgment in a globe-encircling subterranean chamber beneath the crust. We hope you enjoy hearing this as much as Enyart and Nickel enjoy discussing the scientific issues involved!
* Unrelated BEL Flashback to One of Our Political Shows: Bob Enyart and co-host Doug McBurney discuss Hillary Clinton’s bold revelation that, (surprise!) “At the risk of appearing predictable [i.e., completely dishonest], the Holy Bible was and remains the biggest influence on my thinking”. [Share Hillary meme on Facebook!]
* Hillary in the Just-a-System: "It's no longer a justice system; now it's just a system," says Bob Enyart as he re-airs and analyzes the 1980s interview in which Hillary laughs about the rape of a 12 year old girl and the miscarriage of justice she engineered so that the rapist could get away with it (foreshadowing the enabler helping her own husband). See this also at tiny.cc/hillary-on-technicality.
* HPT Proponent Bryan Nickel: Our best-selling science video is on the global flood and it has a bonus section produced by Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer and advocate of the flood Hydroplate Theory. Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart interviews Bryan about his YouTube tutorial series that visually explains Dr. Walt Brown’s theory of the flood of Noah’s day. That catastrophic event was a divinely architected judgment that marred not only the face of the whole earth, but had as its purpose also the marring of the faces, so-to-speak, of the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and indeed, the blemishing of the entire solar system, for "the whole creation groans" because of the Fall. The triggering event of the HPT is the breaking forth of the fountains of the great deep, which deep waters, about sixty miles below the Earth's surface, were reserved for judgment in a globe-encircling subterranean chamber beneath the crust. We hope you enjoy hearing this as much as Enyart andNickel enjoy discussing the scientific issues involved!
* Climate Hustle in Theaters Tonight Only: For a brief few minutes, Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart gets to speak with Dr. Bonner Cohen, one of the senior policy analysts behind tonight's Climate Hustle film. If you live in the Denver area, try to make the 7 p.m. showing at the Promenade, or on the 16th Street Mall, Belmar, Orchard, Greenwood, or Highlands Ranch, orjoin Bob and the RSR crew at the UA Theater at Colorado Mills! And if you live elsewhere, check for a theater at climatehustlemovie.com for this one-night-only Fathom Event near you. Remember also that on Friday we interviewed one of the writer/producers of Climate Hustle, Craig Rucker. And finally, Bob highlights the funnier (or sadder) global warming hype news headlines of the last few years!
Now available in streaming video rental: RSR's Global Flood Video!
Part 1 and part 2 are now available for streaming video rental. Each part is $4.99 to rent for up 5 views and the rental will expire in 30 days. When you click on the video a "Buy Now" pop-up will allow you to complete your transaction. In your e-mail, you will also get an individual password, in case you need it to sign in and watch later.
* Wistar Conference 50th Anniversary Report: (For seven minutes prior to the wistar report, Bob Enyart interviews a writer for Monday's film Climate Hustle.) Fifty years ago this week in Philadelphia on the University of Pennsylvania campus dozens of the world’s most expert minds in mathematics and engineering meet for the Wistar Conference. These were professors from MIT and Harvard who invited their colleagues from their own universities and elsewhere, and especially the biology professors. They met to question, mathematically, whether or not Darwinian evolution were even possible. Bob Enyart reports on the meeting from a half century ago and updates the argument with the latest findings from molecular biology!
The mainstream media should be running weekly headlines updating the public on the latest progress with targeted antibody treatment. For some reason though, for now, if you want to keep up with the latest astounding cancer treatment developments, you'll have to keep tuning in to BEL and Real Science Radio!
* Targeted Antibodies Cancer Treatment Revolution: In the latest exciting results for targeted antibodies cancer treatment, CBS News has now reported on a 35 terminally-ill, advanced-stage leukemia sufferers. The disease went into remission in 94%, or 33 of 35 patients! Dr. Michael Grossbard, New York University's Perlmutter Cancer Center leukemia specialist told CBS News, "Oncologists are reluctant to use the word extraordinary. But these [results] are extraordinary. These are really remarkable findings..." Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart turns to RSR's targeted-antibody expert, Jonathan Bartlett, who explains both the molecular biology behind this new treatment and the worldview implications ahead of it. Bartlett also discusses the impossibility that an evolutionist faces in trying to understand such a treatment and why so many scholars are fleeing Darwinism.
April 22nd, our first of half-a-dozen targeted antibodies programs in 2016.See all. March 9th, 2012, our first broadcast explaining the "targeting" concept.Hear it.
* Molecular Biologist Kevin Anderson on Antibody Treatment: If this program interests you, then you may want to hear our July 2016 interview with Dr. Kevin Anderson!
* May 2016 Update from the Daily Mail: Are we nearing a cure for cancer? Holy grail is 'closer than ever', oncologist claims quotes Dr Rebecca Kristeleit, of University College London Hospital, who reports that advances in a revolutionary treatment called immunotherapy [targeted antibodies] were now occurring at a rapid rate. Dr Kristeleit added: 'We are beginning to start thinking about using that word 'cure'... As an oncologist, it's not a word you would ever say. This is because we talk a lot about being 'in remission' - but 'cure' is the Holy Grail."
Bob Enyart interviews endocrinologist Dr. Quentin Van Meter, vice president of the American College of Pediatricians about the gender confusion that is foisted upon children by the politically correct establishment of the western world. Their website, acpeds.org, states that human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait, XY or XX, making the child a boy or girl at conception, and that conditioning children into believing a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.
* BEL YouTube Channel Note: We asked and you helped! Thanks so much! Our Ramsey: The Clue that Breaks the Case video has now surpassed 10,000 views. Our next request: Please help us reach our short-term goal for the Bob Enyart Live YouTube Channel of 150,000 views! We're so close! (And while you're at it, if you'd like to help even more, you can click Subscribe, which is free of course.) So you can watch any of our science videos. Also, our Dump Starbucks video is nearing 20,000 views, so perhaps you can help us reach both goals by viewing this:
New... now on video.Join Bob and his friends from the BEL audience on their Bible tour of Turkey! The stories of Scripture come to life as you see the actual locations of the extraordinary events recorded in the Bible. Many archaeological discoveries confirm the historical accounts in God's written word. If we can find evidence that the story of the Bible is true, perhaps then, the moral of the story may be true also! And of course it is, as confirmed by many infallible proofs! This video is packed with exciting details that you won't want to miss!
* RSR Show Summary: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams share more news headlines from the current issue of creation.com/magazine. (The guys are wondering, by the way, whether you have subscribed yet for yourself or for a friend, child, or grandchild?) On today's program hear about yet another example of the bad science that flows from Darwinism, this time, regarding the appendix, which is not a vestigial organ. Then there's the unfossilized bones of a hadrosaur recently discovered in Alaska and reported in a respected science journal. Mainstream news headlines, however, caught Bob and Fred's attention at the start of today's program. A study reports that believers use the emotional and not the analytical part of their brain when they think about God. Of course that makes sense because, just as the guys describe their thoughts toward their wives, so too are our thoughts toward the Lord, for God is a person. Those who believe in Him love Him with all their heart, mind, soul, and strength. So, as the fear of the Lord is the "beginning" of wisdom, and analytical thinking accompanies conversion, it is the relationship between God and man that then flowers into worship and love.
* Real Science Radio interviews Brent Rooney: Bob Enyart interviews Justice for Kids' founder Brent Rooney on the horrific effects and the leading preventable cause of premature birth. A decade after our 2006 interview at rsr.org/rooney, today's program highlights the confirmation of Brent's prediction that reduced abortion rates will result in reduced premature birth and the related childhood death from cerebral palsy. Thirty years of data from Poland's Central Statistical Office shows their 98% reduction in induced abortions and their 85% decrease in the number of children dying before the age of five from cerebral palsy. Bob and Brent also present the medical reasons why abortion leads to increased premature birth including long-lasting uterine infection of susceptible left-behind parts of the baby and placenta and the weakening of the cervix which then is unable to hold the baby until he or she is full term.
* May 2016 Update from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology: See this latest metastudy that reports on over a million women, at ajog.org. This latest "study of studies" established prior induced abortions as a risk factor for significant increased risk of premature delivery of a newborn baby. This leading U.S. medical journal uses data from 28 prior 'abortion-preemie' studies (with 913.297 subjects), plus additional data, and finds that prior surgical abortion multiplies premature delivery risk by 1.52. The case is similar also for prior chemical (aka 'medical') abortions, which also increase the risk of premature delivery. The 2016 Saccone study gave a 94% confidence factor that prior chemical abortion increase risk of preterm birth. So with May's AJOG study, there are now four "studies of studies", all confirming the harm done by abortionists to future children. And please remember that premature babies have raised risk of 'MACE' (Mental retardation, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy) disorders and higher odds of blindness, deafness, respiratory distress, ADHD, gastrointestinal injury, and serious infection. And see also the report at LifeSiteNews.com.
* Technical Difficulties: The Bob Enyart Live and Real Science Radio programs are experiencing technical difficulties. We expect that we should be back up and running by Monday, March 28th. Prayers are appreciated!