* Liberals HATE Anti-Communists: Hollywood, Hillary, Homosexuals, Humanists, Hillary (did I say Hillary?), et al., HATE anti-communists like Sen. Joe McCarthy, the John Birch Society, and the House Un-American Activities Committee, even though none of these have ever murdered anyone, whereas the left has always had a soft spot in their hearts for the godless communist Soviet Union that killed about twenty million people, until...
* Murdering Millions or Losing an Election? Which is the last straw for Democrats? As long as the former Soviet Union was only guilty of murdering millions of their own people (via democide), leftists had a warm place in their heart for Russia. But let them imagine the Russians tilting one election, and their disapproval rages. Ironically, the actual Russia campaign collusion was when the DNC and Hillary Clinton paid millions for a foreign spy to collect anonymous Russian disinformation in hopes the dossier would interfere with the election. Thus the New York Times won the 2018 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction by ignoring the real ones and connecting dots that never actually connected.
* Welcome to the BEL Russia Landing Page: Here at KGOV we are the shadowy figures behind ShadowGov.com. So, knowing of what we speak, we invite you to also check out...
- Russian scientist on mammoths helps creationist argument
- Russian discovery at Lake Vostok confirms Bob Enyart's stunning science prediction!
- Etc. Suggest another BEL program on Russia. Just email your recommendation to Bob@kgov.com. Thanks!
* Power in the Park: sponsored by American Right To Life during the 2008 DNC to expose the democrat-supported genocide of black babies. Please plan to come on out during the mornings of the DNC to the Martin Luther King Jr. Park right across from Planned Parenthood's brand new 52,000 mega-abortion facility in yet another minority neighborhood. Speakers include Jesse Lee Peterson, Ambassador Alan Keyes, Clennard Childress (BlackGenocide.org), Matt Trewhella, Bob Enyart, Flip Benham of Operation Rescue, plus a dozen others!
American Right To Life is standing in the gap for unborn babies during the Democratic Nat'l Convention, August 24-27 with Power in the Park, daily from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Denver's Martin Luther King Jr. Park at 38th and Olive. Evening rallies begin at 6:30 p.m. at 10828 Huron St. in Northglenn.
The nation's most powerful speakers, Dr Alan Keyes, Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, Rev.Clenard Childress and Rev. Flip Benham will come together in Martin Luther King Jr. Park to expose the genocidal roots of Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party. As a result, one out of every two black babies is aborted, decimating the black population in America.
"Abortion ends more black lives than heart disease, cancer, accidents, AIDS, and violent crime combined. African Americans constitute little more than 12 percent of the population but have more than a third (37 percent) of abortions. That rate has held relatively constant, though in some regions the numbers are much starker; in Mississippi, black women receive some 72 percent of all abortions, according to the Centers for Disease Control. Nationwide, 512 out of every 1,000 black pregnancies end in an abortion. Revealingly enough, roughly 80 percent of Planned Parenthood's abortion centers are in or near minority communities." -Jonah Goldberg, Liberal Fascism
Modern day trailblazers, Keith Mason, Kristi Burton and Cal Zastrow of Colorado for Equal Rights will bring us up to date on Amendment 48, the first of its kind in the country which will protect all people from the moment of fertilization.
Other pro life leaders joining us in Denver will be:
-Pastor Kevin Swanson, host of Generations Radio and President of Christian Home Educators of CO
-Pastor Geno Geraci, Calvary South & radio host of Crosswalk 94.7 FM
-Brian Rohrbough, president of American Right to Life - americanrighttolife.org
-Pastor Joe Riccobono, president of Colorado Right to Life - coloradorighttolife.org
-Bishop Phillip H. Porter is the founder of All Nations Pentecostal Church of God in Christ in Aurora
-Pastor Bob Enyart of Denver Bible Church and radio talk show host, KGOV.com
-Pastor Dale Sochia from New Orleans
-Will, the founder of the Collaborator's Project- collaboratorsproject.com
-Pastor Matt Trewhella of Missionaries to the Preborn- missionariestopreborn.com
-Steve Curtis, President of American Right to Life Action- artlaction.com
-Jill Stanek, pro life nurse, hero, and blogger- jillstanek.com
-Ron Brock, truth truck driver- truthtruckusa.com
-Ken and Jo Scott, directors of Pro Life Colorado
And Dr. Alveda King will be there also, speaking in the same park, but with another pro-life group. PRAISE THE LORD! And a possible latecomer, Star Parker of CURE, Coalition on Urban Renewal and Education, has expressed an interest in coming to Power in the Park!
For hotel accommodations call: Motel 6, (303) 429-1550, 6 West 83rd Pl., Thornton Colorado, at I-25 at 84th Ave, Exit #219, and ask to reserve a room reserved in the name of Colorado RTL.
For more info, call Jo Scott
303 550-8170 or
Sponsor a Sheet: Can you sponsor an ARTL DNC sheet for the top secret Sheets of Shame project? For a contribution of any amount to help this project succeed, you can be a sponsor and we'll write your name on a sheet (or a Bible verse or something else). Perhaps you can be a $1,000 Gold Sponsor of the S-O-S? Whatever the amount, you can click to donate to American RTL to help fund the Sheets of Shame project or call 1-888-888-ARTL!
Clinton Watch: American RTL will have photographers taking pictures of democrats entering Denver's strip joints during the DNC. You can be a sponsor of the ARTL Clinton Watch support project with a donation of any size. Whatever the amount, you can click to donate to American RTL to help fund the Clinton Watch or call 1-888-888-ARTL!
* Post-show Note: McDonalds Restaurants officially supported San Francisco's filthy, openly perverse, gay pride parade (photos show the full nudity, sexual gestures, etc., were openly displayed even in front of young children: gross photos abound). Please help Don Wildmon and the AFA BoycottMcDonalds!
Today's Resource: BEL Resources can help you and provide urgent financial support to keep Bob on the air reaching more and more people! We need your help today! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!