* Russia Fears U.S. Missile Shield Aimed At Moscow: Really. Bob didn't think that you would actually *aim* a missile shield AT someone. Sorta sounds funny. If it's true though, then Russia can thwart the entire U.S. shield effort, by just NOT FIRING at us!
* Jesus vs. the Treasury Secretary: Drunken sailors have finally given up trying to spend money like Obama. Jesus said, if you think you stand, take heed, lest you fall. And the U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner says that the U.S. will ‘never’ lose our AAA credit rating. “Absolutely not,” Geithner told ABC News. “That will never happen to this country.” Meanwhile, the annual Bush deficit is now Obama's average monthly deficit.
* Of Stupidity and Sin -- Which Produces Which More: Bob asks Porter from Denver which is the greater effect. Is it more likely that stupidity will produce sin, or that sin produces stupidity? Bob suggests that, because lower IQ folks do not tend to be more wicked than others, that it is sin that produces the colossal stupidity that we see all around us in the world.
* The BEL Radio Telethon is Underway! You guys have donated $2,000 of our $40,000 goal so far to help BEL stay on the radio broadcasting for another year! Thank you! Please call 800-8Enyart now, visit the store, or click here! We're at 5% of our goal and we need your help! We're all working hard to get Personhood on the ballot in Colorado, so we need you to stand in the gap!
* Magazine Newsstand Sales Plummeting: Good. It couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people. On the other hand, Creation Magazine is such a perfect publication, it reminds us of why they created magazines in the first place! But we don't want to overlook AIG's Answers Magazine, because we want to promote their great magazine also. It's true though, with Real Science Radio, we've gotten into such a wonderful habit of going through every issue, that we've simply fallen in love with it. So you'll want to go to Creation.com, and AnswersInGenesis.org and subscribe to both (we do)!
* In Colorado? Turn In Your Personhood Petition! Please return your petition immediately! It's too late to mail it in, so please bring it to to one of the campaign offices (in Arvada or downtown Denver)!
* Help Personhood In Your State: Whatever state you live in, can you help to advance personhood in one of three different ways?
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!