* In Memorandum: Judith Reisman April 11, 1935 – April 9, 2021. Our dear friend is now with the Lord. Bob talks about Judith's passing when he also airs excerpts from Mark & Amber Archer's podcast as they honor her and share previously unused audio from interviews they conducted with Dr. Reisman. (Also, as mentioned on today's program, see below for Dominic Enyart's March for Abolition video.)
* The Bain of Wikipedia on BEL: (from a 2012 interview with Judith) Bob Enyart interviews an old friend of the show, Dr. Judith Reisman, about pornography trafficker and Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales. The pornography purveyor ironically claims that Dr. Reisman and WorldNetDaily have libeled him. Yet even Wikipedia's article about him acknowledges that he was a pornography trafficker and even today Wikipedia's policies support those who upload pornography to its website. Also discussed are the homosexual child molester Alfred Kinsey, the damage done by pornography, Bob's DVD Morality: Why God Forbids Sexual Immorality, and Dr. Reisman's classic book, Soft Porn Plays Hard Ball. Also, the two note the intense irony in Jimmy Wales' complaint that Reisman and WND are harming his reputation, when his Wikipedia site has lies about many Christian, pro-life, and anti-evolution leaders and groups, as consistently as though it were its overt editorial policy.
* See Also:
- BEL's Big Ugly List of Liberals Supporting Pedophiles
- BEL's Superfluous List of "Christian Leaders" and "Conservatives" Going Gay
- and kgov.com/degroff for our interview of Judith's long-time friend an fellow researcher Debbie DeGroff on her horrific and terribly important Between the Covers: What's Inside a Children's Book.
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services and our fun resources at kgov.com/store!