RSR's List of Scholars Doubting Darwin
List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
List of Shocked Evolutionists
List of Missing Transitional Fossils
List of Carbon 14 Everywhere it Shouldn't Be
List of Dinosaur Soft Tissue Journal Papers
List of Fresh Fossils
RSR's List of Not So Old Things
* Debate After-Party: After the debate, Bob asked Travis about his favorite transitional fossils example: whale evolution, whether he was aware that the discoverer of Rodhocetus has now recanted that the creature had a fluked tail and flippers? Barlock said he was unaware of that development and that if and when he confirmed this, he would of course stop using Rodhocetus as a favorite example of evidence for evolution.
* See More of Travis' Favorite Transitional Whale Fossils Debunked: On the show page for the Real Science Radio interview of filmmaker Dr. Carl Werner, rsr.org/whale-fossils-faked, see more video clips of the other now falsified alleged whale transitional fossils. In addition to Rodhocetus, consider also Werner's interview with the discoverer of Ambulocetus, which reveals to the general public what only few insiders knew. Dr. Hans Thewissen is Philip Gingerich's student who, astonishingly, has been celebrated for also (allegedly) discovering a whale transitional form. Following his mentor into fame, and then into shame, Thewissen has now admitted on film that he fabricated the blowhole that he claimed was on the creature's snout. Yet public television nature programs and natural history museums worldwide, demonstrating their notoriously low standard for evidence, have long accepted that imaginary blowhole so that millions of people, like Travis Barlock, believe that fantasized claim to be among the best evidence for evolution.
* DU Students Say Whale Transitions are Travis' Favorite Examples: University of Denver students in the audience told Bob Enyart that the (alleged) transitional whale fossils were among Travis Barlock's favorite evidence for evolution. This is reminiscent of the millions of evolutionists who justify their belief in evolution by citing the content in Richard Dawkins' books, even as the author himself knew and has now admitted that his books contained no evidence and only assumed evolution to be true (see video below). This Bill vs. Barlock debate also reminds RSR of when Bob Enyart asked the famed evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott for her best evidence, and she answered "junk DNA", which very term today has been identified as a science stopper and severely hindered the growth of genomic research as a generation of geneticists were heavily deterred by strong-armed neo-Darwinists from even looking at the non-coding regions of our DNA, vast swaths of which have now been confirmed to have function. As the scientific evidence for our Creator God continues to grow, the big Darwinists claims are shrinking.
* Expecting Barlock to Keep His Word: So as this DU evolutionist agreed that if evidence is shown to be invalid, that he would no longer use it, we are hoping and expecting that Travis Barlock will retract his often repeated claim that Rodhoectus is a good example of the evolutionary transition from land animal to whale.
* Science is Fond of Asking for One Miracle: Terence McKenna, when he wasn't high, would say something along the lines of, "Science is fond of saying, Give us one free miracle, and we'll explain the rest." In a debate with a creationist, Travis Barlock repeatedly claimed that Bill Jack was out-of-bounds for pointing out that after a century of effort, secular evolutionists have no conceivable answer, let alone any progress, toward a materialist explanation for the origin of biological life.
* Today’s Resource: Get the greatest cell biology video ever made on DVD:
- helps you to share it with others
- helps keep Real Science Radio on the air, and
- gets you Dr. Don Johnson's book as a bonus!
Information is encoded in every cell in our DNA and in all living things. Learn how the common world view of life's origin, chemical evolution, conflicts with our knowledge of Information Science. Finally, information Science is changing the way millions of people think about all living systems!
Also, have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? You just might LOVE IT!!
* Travis, Look What the Lord Has Done! The latest stunning animation from the anti-Darwinist ID folks...
* An Example of their Low Standard of Evidence for Evolutionists Worldwide: Taking the Ambulocetus example above, where evolutionists almost universally accept the nonexisting "blowhole" evidence for its alleged role as a transition to a whale, the world's most popular evolution author, Richard Dawkins, confirms one of Real Science Radio's early assessments, that Dawkins' books only assumed evolution to be true, and that they contained no actual evolution for evolution. See this and hear Dawkins affirm our contrary-to-popular-belief observation...