Bob airs the continuation of Will Duffy's cross-examination from the Open Theism debate. Matt Slick. Vs. Will Duffy. Will is is the founder of opentheism.org (the official home of the debate) and Slick is the founder of carm.org, the Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry.
* The KGOV Duffy/Slick Debate Analysis and Other Handy Links:
- Duffy's Opening Statement and Comments (above)
- Duffy Cross-Examines Matt Slick Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Pt. 3, Pt. 4, Pt. 5, Pt. 6
- Slick Cross-Examines Duffy on Open Theism Pt. 1, Pt. 2 (changes topic after 5 minutes)
- Duffy's Closing Statement vs. Slick on Open Theism
- Matt Slick's Historic Concession to Openness: "God is not outside of time"
- 12/1/17: Open Theism: youtu.be/JCNPmLIOnDg (we welcome your comments)
- 12/2/17: Calvinism: youtu.be/XDA-_SP3J9Y (on our moderated threads)
- See the 33 Categories of Open Theism Verses at opentheism.org/verses
- Hear Will's pre-debate radio interview at kgov.com/duffy
- Related: Will Duffy vs. Arminian Pastor Jaltus: Is the future open?
- Radio interview on the film Calvinist and John Calvin Institutes Bk. 1 Chap. 18.
Today's Resource: Predestination & Free Will Debate
Can God change? Does He change? Has God pre-planned all events? Is your life following a complete script, written before you were born? Has it been decided in advance which, if any, of your children will go to heaven or hell?