* Calling All Popes: …or at least this Pope, to resign, turn himself in and have the decency to disband the increasingly corrupt Catholic Church.
* Criminals & Aliens: Bob and co-host Doug McBurney reveal that it was a criminal and not aliens that shut down the New Mexico Solar Observatory, (despite the desire of increasing numbers of the masses to want it to be aliens).
* Coincidence or Determinism? Hear about a few of the many interesting coincidences Bob’s ministry has experienced over the years, get a preview of this coming Friday’s RSR, and learn about how Newtonian Physics and modern theology stand to gain profitable insights from the world of Quantum Mechanics!
* The Kavanaugh/Blasey Probability: Find out why whether what she said, or he said is true, the fact remains that the behavior she describes is as predictable as puking on your room-mates furniture in the teenage culture fostered by Hollywood, Washington and the public schools.
BEL & RSR's Quantum Thoughts:
- 2018: Quantum Biology Pt. 1: Doing what standard chemistry and physics can't
- 2019: QB Pt. 2: Our seemingly impossible sense of smell
- 2019: How Quantum Computers Do It: Finally, a Helpful Explanation
- 2019: Google's Quantum Supremacy
- 2019: Top Mathematicians: Ants & Bees, Mold & Amoebas (this program)
- 2018: Coincidence or Determinism? Quantum theology and physics
- 2015: An RSR preview show
- 2020: Bob's draft paper rsr.org/wave-particle-duality-is-a-triality.