Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams discuss the great article by Don Batten in a recent issue of Creation magazine titled Creationist Contributions to Science. As reported in the same Fall 2014 issue, the guys also chat about the evolution professor who went nuts on campus praising Darwin, the two additional canyons that geologists have admitted formed rapidly, and a so-called "primitive" single-celled organism actually operating by way of wildly complex quantum mechanical functions. :) See also...
* RSR's Quantum Thoughts:
- 2018: Quantum Biology Pt. 1: Doing what standard chemistry and physics can't
- 2019: QB Pt. 2: Our seemingly impossible sense of smell
- 2019: How Quantum Computers Do It: Finally, a Helpful Explanation
- 2019: Google's Quantum Supremacy
- 2019: Top Mathematicians: Ants & Bees, Mold & Amoebas
- 2018: Coincidence or Determinism? Quantum theology and physics
- 2015: An RSR preview show (this program)
- 2020: Bob's draft paper rsr.org/wave-particle-duality-is-a-triality.