For the 75th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp, Bob Enyart talks to one of his favorite interview subjects, his youngest son Dominic Enyart, about the 18-year-old's visit on his own to New York City's Holocaust Museum. Dom's observations, those of a teenage American Christian, bring a thoroughly biblical perspective to this horror lifted right off the pages of modern history.
* See Also Auschweitz.com: (spelled with an 'e') Years ago BEL helped run the Collaborators Project to delay construction by the billion-dollar Weitz Corporation of Colorado's largest abortion mill. You can see that work at CollaboratorsProject.com and Auschweitz.com.
* Oregon Listener's Email:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Drew H (listener from Portland)
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 10:49 PM
Subject: Holocaust Museum supports current holocaust
To: Bob Enyart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I just listened to your interview with Dom about the Holocaust museum in NYC. I visited the Holocaust museum in DC. The guards wouldn't let me in unless I turned my shirt inside out or covered it with a jacket. I refused and demanded to see the boss and then the boss of the boss. We waited around for half an hour. My shirt was so outrageously offensive. It had on it a picture of an unborn baby with the caption, "I am a person."
* Dominic Enyart Gettin' Around:
- Stop the Tape! Matt Walsh disagreeing with Dom Enyart
- Interview for the 75th anniversary of Auschwitz (this program)
- Dom Enyart on an easy (KGOV) way to present vital info to others
- It's a Matt Slick Christmas on Calvinists hesitant to admit the Incarnation
- Bob & Dom Enyart make the case against abortion regulations
- Our Grand Baby-Saving Project (30 grand, that is)
- Dad & Dom do a cough-benefit analysis on COVID restaurant closures
- Troublemaker Dom gets the most penalty minutes on his hockey team
- Dominic Enyart gives the keynote address to the nation's only in-person 2021 March for Life, in Colorado, called the March for Abolition! (YouTube video coming...)
- Ending an RSR show with Fred's son Ryan Williams
- Ending a BEL show to invite folks to an abortion street witness
- "No theology makes less of man being made in God's likeness than..."
- "Matter requires time but time does not..."
- Hockey action shot in the kgov.com/kjo-ko#dom debate?
Website, Writings, Etc.
- Starve the Wolf: Love Can't Be Clicked
- Photo at the Coliseum on our When in Rome, Do Romans Bible tour of Italy.
- And Dom's first-ever YouTube video (made for his job):
* Bob & Cheryl's Sons' Hockey Numbers: Cheryl just happened to snap the garage photo of Michael and Dominic's Ralston Valley High School jerseys hanging out to dry. And a local sports reporter snapped the action shot of the 1611 duo....
And for Dom, here are two more of his photos, one from early in his hockey years and the other from 2019 when, even though playing hockey as a homeschooled kid, Ralston Valley High School awarded him the nationally-recognized Hobey Baker award.
The guys even skied (well, boarded, Jan. 16, 2021) in their jerseys:
Today's resource: God and the Death Penalty:
- Jesus advocated the death penalty
- Paul, in court, endorsed execution
- The New Testament supports killing criminals "without mercy"
In the New Testament God directs the government to strike the criminal with terror, wrath and vengeance without mercy. Watch in amazement as you see that Jesus commanded the death penalty! And the Apostle Paul said he did not object to capital punishment. Then see other Bible characters directly affirm the death penalty!
The writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Paul in the Gospels, Acts, Romans and Revelation defend execution as does the author of Hebrews. Crime thrives because the criminal's "sentence... is not executed speedily" says the Bible. Learn the history of execution and why God first utterly forbade, and then strictly commanded, execution. In this video, find out why the Bible begins and ends with capital punishment issues and why God put the death penalty at the heart of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.