Bob Enyart interviews molecular biologist and dinosaur researcher Dr. Kevin Anderson, director of the Van Andel Research Center in Chino Valley, Arizona. Dr. Anderson is speaking in Denver Friday June 10th, 2016 at 7 p.m. at 5900 E. Yale Avenue in Denver at the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship about the iDino Project he is running for the Creation Research Society. Kevin is one of the history-making scientists who have published in prestigious scientific journals their discoveries of dinosaur soft tissue! See also Kevin's work at rsr.org/triceratops and get his book, Echoes of the Jurassic, online at the CRS Bookstore! Finally, Bob asked Kevin, as a molecular biologist, about one of RSR's latest favorite topics, the targeted antibodies cancer treatment revolution!
* RSR HIGHLY Recommends this Special CRSQ Edition: Long-time RSR listeners may recall Bob Enyart's paper published in the peer-reviewed journal, Creation Research Society Quarterly, Dobzhansy: 40 Years Later Nothing Makes Sense. Now, see the highly recommended iDINO Project Special Report from CRSQ! You can click to view the abstracts but RSR highly recommends purchasing this important and historic issue, which you can find also at tiny.cc/crsq-dino-soft-tissue-ed.
* Compound Interest: (post-show note) "If you're interested in economics, or you just want to understand your own finances, you just might love this book fascinating little book, Compound Interest, by Will Duffy." - Bob Enyart
* Help Us Reach a Small YouTube Channel Goal: As we gradually grow the reach of our BEL/RSR YouTube Channel, we're nearing our latest goal of 700 subscribers. So, if you'd like to help, please click on over to our channel and then click Subscribe (and you might enjoy watching one of our science videos while you're over there). Of course, subscribing to any YouTube channel is free, and what it means is that when we publish a new video that we think that you might like, you'll get a notification. (We respect your valuable time, and so we don't use "notification" for all the videos we post, but just the ones that we think you might especially want to see.) Thanks guys!
* Interview & Photo from iDINO Project: iDINO presented to Real Science Radio this formerly unpublished photo (right) of soft tissue in a Triceratops horn. It's beautiful! (Well, in the eyes of the beholder, anyway. But God Himself probably thinks it's pretty cool too!) These slender soft-tissue osteocytes came from the triceratops horn excavated from the Hell Creek Formation in Montana. As with scientists from Harvard, North Carolina State, and dozens of other universities and institutions, they broke open the horn and... guess what?
* Journals including Acta Histochemica Publish Finding: One of the latest of hundreds of peer-reviewed papers published by Darwin Doubters and even by (say it's not so) creationists, the prestigious secular journal Acta Histochemica has published the paper by Dr. Kevin Anderson and Mark Armitage titled, Soft sheets of fibrillar bone from a fossil of the supraorbital horn of the dinosaur Triceratops horridus in Volume 115, Issue 6, July 2013, pp. 603–608; Mark Hollis Armitage, Department of Biology, California State University, 18111 Nordhoff Street, Northridge, CA 91330-8303, USA; Kevin Lee Anderson, Department of Biology, Arkansas State University Beebe, Beebe, AR, USA. Other aspects of this discovery were published in the Cambridge University journal Microscopy and Microanalysis.
* Another Creationist Dinosaur Prediction Confirmed: The science prediction by co-author Mark Armitage in the video below, uploaded to YouTube in December 2014, was confirmed in June 2015 when the journal Nature Communications reported that endogenous (original) soft tissue was found in six of eight dinosaur bones investigated, leading to the conclusion that "preservation is more common than previously thought." As co-author of one of the primary papers In a prestigious peer-reviewed science journal documenting dinosaur soft tissue, Mark said about this finding: "My prediction is this. The fossil record is full of soft tissue. This is the norm, rather than the exception. That's my prediction." This was an independent record of the obvious implications of biblical creation, for at rsr.org/predictions, also in 2014, we published our own prediction: "Dinosaur soft tissue will be found not only in rare circumstances, but rather easily, i.e., when looked for." CONFIRMED!
* Check Out Our Full RSR Dinosaur Soft Tissue Page: Our rsr.org/dinosaur-soft-tissue page presents the web's most complete catalog of peer-reviewed journal papers confirming the existence of original biological tissue from dinosaurs!
* Other Kevin Anderson RSR Interviews: You may also enjoy:
- Dinosaur Soft Tissue Hunter and Molecular Biologist (this show)
- RSR Welcomes Back Molecular Biologist Kevin Anderson 2016
- Extraordinary Cancer Antibody Treatment 2016
- Molecular Biologist Kevin Anderson in Studio 2009
- Molecular Biologist Kevin Anderson on Epigenetics 2012
* Whose Expectations Are Met? Evolutionary expectations are based on their belief in millions of years, whereas based on Egyptian mummy research, young earth creationists do expect some dinosaur soft tissue preservation. And see science deniers and science doubters including (even as late as 2015) PZ Myers, at rsr.org/soft-tissue-doubters.
Today’s Resource: Get the fabulous Carl Werner DVD Living Fossils and his great prequel, Evolution: The Grand Experiment! And have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out our Hydroplate Theory On the Air and you just might love Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all purchases.