* Denver Islamic Terror Connections: The Denver Islamic Society on South Birch Street was founded by a terrorist, currently in federal prision, convicted of raping an underage Indonesian girl whom Homaidan al-Turki had "purchased" in Saudi Arabia and who was rescued by local law enforcement from being chained to the water heater in this Imam's basement. That rapist Iman widely promoted another DIS terrorist Imam, one you can read about in the Denver Post, terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki, killed by a U.S. drone strike in Yemen. Bob, remiss no more in warning about the Denver connection to Islamic terror, is helped by Richard Blake, award-winning investigative reporter, playwright, and general thorn in the side of the Colorado Muslim community. See Part 2 of today's program which includes discussion of a Pakistani Christian family in need of protection from Muslim terrorists, at kgov.com/asif-nobel.
* Denver Mosque Leader Calls for Jihad Parental Consent: Really. Today's program exposes a bewildering example of life imitating art. Specifically, American RTL designed a meme to illustrate National RTL's moral relativism and insanity. (See above and AmericanRTL.org/isis.) However, this meme actually reflects the call for parental consent for jihadis stated by a leader of a Denver mosque to a reporter for the Denver Post. He insisted that teenagers there not be encouraged to go off to Europe to join jihad unless they first get permission from their parents. How's that for evil irony?
* Richard Blake on BEL:
- 2017 Denver Islamic Terror Connection (today's program)
- 2017 The Denver Islamic Terror Connection Pt. 2
- 2020 Unrest Alliance: BLM + Antifa. Plus Islam? Yup.
* Post-show Update: Boston bomber Islamic terrorist and pothead Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was motivated by audio lectures of Anwar al-Awlaki, according to a report on the death penalty portion of Tsarnaev's trial published in the Chicago Tribune.