* Fast Geology with David Coppedge: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart welcomes back David Coppedge, founder of Creation-Evolution Headlines, crev.info, to discuss geological processes claimed by uniformitarians to take tens of thousands or even millions of years that actually occur rapidly! Click that link to read David's article on the examples from today's program, including rapid biogeographical distribution of marine life via pumice rafts, salt crystal precipitation in the "thousands of years" old Dead Sea (not millions), appearance of a brand new geothermal area at Yellowstone, and rockfalls (as in RSR's List of Collapsing Natural Bridges).
* See also these Coppedge-related RSR Pages:
- Cassini System Admin Coppedge on the Saturn Mission
- David Coppedge on RSR on Rapid Geological Processes (this show)
- NASA Rocket Scientist on Real Science Radio, an interview that David set up for us with his friend Henry Richter
- Fired Jet Propulsion Lab Admin on RSR
- 1983 Photos of the Now Falsified Yellowstone Petrified Trees Exhibit photographed by David
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2016
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2017
- RSR interviews David's Illustra & Discovery Institute associates
* Surtsey Island: From rsr.org/list-of-not-so-old-things we discussed the volcanic Surtsey Island that formed in 1963 off the coast of Iceland. New Scientist reported in 2007 about Surtsey that "geographers... marvel that canyons, gullies and other land features that typically take tens of thousands or millions of years to form were created in less than a decade." Yes. And Iceland's chief geologist wrote only months after Surtsey formed, "that the time scale," he had been trained "to attach to geological developments is misleading." For what is said to:
"take thousands of years... the same development may take a few weeks or even days here," including to form "a landscape... so varied and mature that it was almost beyond belief" with "wide sandy beaches and precipitous crags... gravel banks and lagoons, impressive cliffs… hollows, glens and soft undulating land... fractures and faultscarps, channels and screes… confounded by what met your eye... boulders worn by the surf, some of which were almost round..."
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray, 2-DVD Set, or HD Streaming or Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity