* David Coppedge Cassini Mission Ground System Administrator: Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart interviews David Coppedge on the stunning Cassini mission to Saturn and its stunning scientific discoveries including the powerful evidence admitted by NASA showing that the ring system is young! Other dramatic discoveries also indicate that the Saturn system is not billions of years old. For more, see kgov.com/TESS and David's website crev.info.
* Transient Events of the Solar System: From rsr.org/TESS...
- Saturn: Rings are young & rapdily changing; its moon Enceladus is erupting (hear RSR with former JPL system administrator), and ejecting both plasma and Argon 40, an enormous and impossible amount if formed as generally claimed; Enceladus "is a geologically active place" with its "Tiger Stripes", long parallel cracks, being of "young age", and its "south pole [being] both warmer than expected and warmer than the surrounding areas..." (An upcoming Enceladus mission may confirm the hypothesis that all of the heat being released could be produced by tidal forces, or not.)
* The Earth and Moon from Saturn:
Today’s Resource: For today's show RSR recommends
our number one best-selling science DVD (Blu-ray & download) RSR's Evidence Against the Big Bang!
NASA's Cassini mission's David Coppedge:
"Great work on the Big Bang video! It's excellent. You did your homework and the information is presented clearly at the right level for most people. I like how you preemptively close off comeback arguments from materialists."
Australian physicist, cosmologist, professor, and award-winning co-creator
of the world's most precise clock, physicist Dr. John Hartnett:
"I recommend that you buy and watch RSR's Big Bang video! I find it to be excellent. During RSR's on-air debate with Lawrence Krauss, this leading big bang proponent said that, 'All evidence overwhelmingly supports the big bang.' So RSR began assembling a list of peer-reviewed evidence against the paradigm which led to this great video!"
* See also these Coppedge-related RSR Pages:
- Cassini System Admin Coppedge on the Saturn Mission (this show)
- David Coppedge on RSR on Rapid Geological Processes
- NASA Rocket Scientist on Real Science Radio, an interview that David set up for us with his friend Henry Richter
- Fired Jet Propulsion Lab Admin on RSR
- 1983 Photos of the Now Falsified Yellowstone Petrified Trees Exhibit photographed by David
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2016
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2017
- RSR interviews David's Illustra & Discovery Institute associates