* The Navy's Geomorphologist vs Plate Tectonics: Thirty years mapping the ocean floors for the U.S. Navy left geomorphologist Christian Smoot strongly opposed to the theory of plate tectonics. Why? Because under the waves, the terrain contradicts the theory in region after region, ocean after ocean, and feature by feature. The actual geography of the oceans falsifies today's unassailable politically correct theory. Smoot gave permission to summarize his work against plate tectonics to today's guest and RSR friend Ellen McHenry. And don't miss Part 2 and Part 3 of this series!
* Who is Ellen McHenry? She's the creative genius behind Ellen McHenry's Basement Worshop, textbook author (Rocks & Dirt, The Elements, The Brain, and Mapping the World with Art) and creator of the renowned Brain Hat, used by some of the world's leading museums and science associations. McHenry's textbooks include many major discoveries and a lot of science left out of standard texts because of the questions these raise. Also, Ellen's curriculum materials, while usable even in public schools and homeschool coops with diverse members, are not hostile toward the Christian worldview. For more resources, see rsr.org/ellen or go directly to...
- Hydroplate Theory for Kids page
- Ellen's No Rain Before the Flood coloring page
- McHenry's HPT coloring chart
- BEL's Ellen interview
- And her famous Brain Hat (above)!
* Hear, See, and Read RSR's Related Plate Tectonics Resources:
- Geomorphologist Smoot's work against plate tectonics (summary)
- Smoot vs. Plate Tectonics on RSR with Ellen McHenry (this page)
- Hotspot Hypothesis (for Hawaii, etc.) Widely Discredited
- Plate Tectonics: Subduction Doesn't Happen
- Plate Tectonics: Convection Doesn't Happen
- Fountains of MAGMA (?) of the Great Deep. Huh?
- Deep Magma Can't Rise: The Crossover Depth!
- Catastrophic Plate Tectonics Miracles
- Bible verses uniquely supporting various flood models
- Physical features crying out for explanation.
* Some ITB Resources for Kids:
* Have You Tried RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search? Our listeners are telling us that this Real Science Radio service, a customized multi-creation-site Google search, is AMAZINGLY effective and a fabulous time saver! And, it's a Google search! Only customized to save you time and make you smarter! Let's say you want to learn about the creationist explanation for the origin of comets to expose the secular model's inability to account for their olivine and other earth-like minerals. By using RSR's Multiple Creation Site Search, powered by Google, you'll be simultaneously searching the four largest and most popular creation sites and our own RSR pages! This tool bypasses the confusion and noise of Wikipedia and the Internet generally and let's you search simultaneously (including countless articles written by friends of Real Science Radio) the websites of Creation Ministries International, Answers in Genesis, the Institute for Creation Research, Dr. Walt Brown's creationscience.com site, and our own RSR resources (at kgov.com, 360dayyear.com and youngearth.com). Enjoy!