* CREV Headlines on RSR: Bob Enyart welcomes back to Real Science Radio the former JPL employee David Coppedge to once again discuss amazing scientific discoveries. Coppedge is a former NASA Cassini Saturn mission lead ground systems administrator and author of the Creation-Evolution Headlines site over at crev.info. One might think that by now, secular scientists would have figured out how the Moon go there, it being the closest of all celestial bodies. Yet, while they want people to believe that they can explain how the universe got here, the galaxies, the stars, and the planets, in reality, they can't even explain how the Moon got here. The guys also discuss how the latest discoveries about Pluto and Ceres once again fundamentally contradict the secular worldview. And the guys discuss yet another mammal that ate dinosaurs, biomimetics, and the grotesque inhumanity inspired by Darwinism.
EVENTS -- RIDDLE: 7 p.m. Thurs., Feb. 2nd hear creationist Mike Riddle in Arvada, Colorado at Peace Lutheran Church and again there from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Sat., Feb. 4th attend Mike's "Beginning Creation Training" seminar!
EVENT -- ENYART: At 9 a.m. tomorrow, Saturday, January 28, come out to hear Bob Enyart as the keynote speaker at Colorado RTL's 2017 March for Life across the street from Denver's Planned Parenthood. UPDATE: See Bob's talk on the BEL YouTube channel or see it right here:
* See also these Coppedge-related RSR Pages:
- David Coppedge on RSR on Rapid Geological Processes
- Cassini System Admin Coppedge on the Saturn Mission
- NASA Rocket Scientist on Real Science Radio, an interview that David set up for us with his friend Henry Richter
- 1983 Photos of the Now Falsified Yellowstone Petrified Trees Exhibit photographed by David
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2016
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2017 (this show)
- RSR interviews David's Illustra & Discovery Institute associates