* David Coppedge Back on RSR: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart reports the science news headlines with David Coppedge, a former Cassini Saturn mission lead ground systems administrator for NASA and author of the Creation-Evolution Headlines site over at crev.info.
* Darwinist Fake News: This show exposes the "just so" Darwinist stories for insect and manta ray wings, stickleback fish, the dog's ability to lap up water, beetle stasis, and how birds survived the impact that allegedly killed off the dinosaurs. The guys also discuss the latest results from the most sensitive dark matter detector yet: nothing. And finally, once again, the latest dramatic fossil discovery (a hominid species that supposedly lived two million years ago leaving a bone that's allegedly from only 14,000 years ago), throws the theory of human evolution into disarray.
* See also these Coppedge-related RSR Pages:
- David Coppedge on RSR on Rapid Geological Processes
- Cassini System Admin Coppedge on the Saturn Mission
- NASA Rocket Scientist on Real Science Radio, an interview that David set up for us with his friend Henry Richter
- 1983 Photos of the Now Falsified Yellowstone Petrified Trees Exhibit photographed by David
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2016 (this show)
- crev.info headlines on RSR with David Coppedge 2017
- RSR interviews David's Illustra & Discovery Institute associates
* Question Evolution Day #5 on February 12th: Remember our friend Cowboy Bob? Well you might want to stop on over to say hello and check out his promotion of the fifth annual Question Evolution Day scheduled for Darwin's birthday, on February 12th!