* Five Arguments Against Hotspots: In this second episode of RSR's series on volcanism and Hawaii's origin, Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams present five arguments against the hotspot hypothesis. For example, "hotspot" island chains like in Hawaii and the Bermuda Rise have associated volcano chains at large angles and even almost perpendicular to the claimed movement of the plates. Our understanding of volcanism was affirmed in the preliminary episode in studio by long-time national park chief ranger Mark Tanaka-Sanders from Hawaii's volcanic Haleakala NP!
* RSR's Hotspot Rebuttal Series:
- Hawaii Hotspot Hypothesis Widely Discredited Pt 1
- Rebutting Hawaii's 'Hotspot' Origin Pt. 2 (this show)
- Rebutting Hawaii's 'Hotspot' Origin Pt. 3
- Our Introductory Program, Hawaii's Kilauea Eruption, is sufficiently summarized in Part 1. However if you're a cross-your-Ts kind of person, we invite you to click on back to that preliminary program and enjoy.
Subject: [Contact] Hawaii Volcanoes
Date: Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 3:48 PM
Frank M... (c...@....net) sent a message using the
contact form at https://kgov.com/contact.
The sender's name
I really enjoyed your set of programs on the Hawaii hotspots. You presented a lot of great information against the hotspot story... I have read Dr. Walt Brown's book from cover to cover and looked at parts of it many times. His theory certainly makes the most sense to me. I remember watching Baumgardner present CPT and all the twisting he had to do to try to make it fit the Biblical account. Thanks for all you do!
Frank M... MD
From: Bob Enyart <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 6:44 PM
From: Frank M... <c...@....net>
Date: Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 8:10 PM
To: Bob Enyart <email@example.com>
Thank you for the detailed reply. I do some teaching on Creation and have used and recommended your material many times. I tell people that your show is the best science show on Creation (actually just the best science show) out there. I have been down the Grand Canyon 5 times and am fairly good friends with Steve Austin, but I disagree with him totally over his opposition to the Hydroplate Theory. Your program on the Grand Canyon with Bryan Nickel was excellent and I learned a great deal of new information. Thank you so much for doing that show.
If you ever come to Alaska, let me know. We have extra beds and would love to have you stay with us.
Here is a web site where you can see pictures of where we live [...].
God bless you!