* RSR's Hotspot Rebuttal Series:
- Hawaii Hotspot Hypothesis Widely Discredited Pt 1
- Rebutting Hawaii's 'Hotspot' Origin Pt. 2
- Rebutting Hawaii's 'Hotspot' Origin Pt. 3 (this show)
- Our Introductory Program, Hawaii's Kilauea Eruption, is sufficiently summarized in Part 1. However if you're a cross-your-Ts kind of person, we invite you to click on back to that preliminary program and enjoy.
* RSR's Silly Kickstarter Project is Live: Launch a flat-earther into space!
* Twelve Arguments Against Hotspots: On today's program, the final episode on Hawaii's origin, Real Science Radio's Bob Enyart and Fred Williams present twelve arguments against the hotspot hypothesis. For example, "hotspot" island chains like in Hawaii and the Bermuda Rise have associated volcano chains at large angles and even almost perpendicular to the claimed movement of the plates. In our prelimary program RSR's understanding of volcanism was affirmed in studio by long-time national park chief ranger Mark Tanaka-Sanders from Hawaii's volcanic Haleakala NP!
* The Hydroplate Theory Special: You may want to purchase this set of resources if...
1) You'd like to read the best creation book ever written and watch its accompanying videos
2) You like Real Science Radio and want to help it stay on the air
3) You'd like to give the gift of understanding creation and the flood to someone who could really benefit from it.