* Bringing Europe Into the War: In our personhood war to end child killing, for Memorial Day 2012 Instead of Europe bringing America into the war as they did 70 years ago, this time pro-lifers are filing the paperwork to put the EU on notice that the Personhood movement is set to begin it's petition drive to gather one million signatures to force a vote to protect the unborn child. And according to LiveActionNews.com, the Vatican is launching this continental personhood effort and the project will be supported by pro-life organizations from 21 European nations and by Personhood USA!
* Forget about John Galt, Who is Josh Craddock? Blowing off the fictional character John Galt (along with those, like Ayn Rand and Ludwig von Mises, who, unlike Jesus Christ, cannot live consistent with their own teachings), Bob Enyart asks, Who is Josh Craddock? It turns out that Josh is a 20-year-old advocate for life with the World Development Coalition at the United Nations currently studying Politics and Economics at The King’s College in the Empire State Building in New York City. Josh's recent articles at the Lila Rose media outlet Live Action News include:
- Mexican Supreme Court Upholds Personhood Amendments
- Historic Global Pro-Life Summit Releases Lisbon Declaration
- Unmasking the U.N.’s Abortion Agenda
- Guatemala, Tuskegee, and Planned Parenthood, and
- Vatican Launches Personhood Petition in Europe.
* The Pro-life Lisbon Declaration: states, "We, along with our organizations are committed to building and strengthening unity and collaboration among pro-life groups around the globe. We believe that in order to properly protect the right to life, every human being, without exception or compromise, at every stage of development must be recognized as a person possessing the right to life in our respective laws and constitutions." The Lisbon Declaration is signed by pro-personhood leaders from Portugal, Ireland, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Mexico, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Canada, and America including the U.S. groups Personhood USA and Human Life International!
* 21 European Union States Represented in Personhood Committee: According to Live Action News, "The Vatican’s Pontifical Council for the Laity is launching a continental personhood petition that would recognize the dignity of human life from the moment of conception. Pro-life organizations from twenty-one European Union states will be represented in the petition organization committee. To bring the issue before the EU, volunteers must collect one million signatures, but both the Pontifical Council for the Laity and Personhood USA believe that this presents an unprecedented opportunity to make a significant pro-life statement by gathering several million more. At the Global Pro-Life Unity Summit sponsored by Personhood USA, Human Life International, and LifeSiteNews.com, delegations from Romania, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, and Hungary shared their desire to pursue a European personhood initiative and to apply the initiative methodology utilized in the United States. The Vatican’s European personhood petition shares the spirit of the Lisbon Declaration released by organizations at the summit. Personhood USA, which helped pioneer the citizen-led ballot initiative methodology in states across America, is excited to announce that it is fully committed to assisting its pro-personhood European allies with the new Vatican-backed pro-life initiative."
* Today's Resource -- Focus 2: A pro-life hero said it best: For the rest of my life, I'm indebted to you. I got your documentary, Focus on the Strategy II. You gave me seven simple words, and I will never look at another piece of pro-life legislation without saying those words. It's a bad law if it concludes, "and then you can kill the baby." - U.S. Congressman Bob Dornan