Dec. 14, 2013 Noon - 6 p.m.
The Airport Radisson - Indianapolis, IN
At the door $25 for adults, $70 for families
* Evolution or Origin of Human Language: Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams discuss the expert evolutionists whose research and conclusions disprove Darwin's own theory of the evolution of language from animal grunts to human speech! Bob and Fred celebrate Dr. Jerry Bergman's article, Evolution and the Origin of Human Language! For example Darwin has been proved wrong in his belief that:
- some languages are 'primitive'
- and that animal grunts can be shown to be steps toward language
- and that evidence of language evolution would exist.
Instead, as Bob and Fred present the conclusions of some of the world's leading linguists such as Edward Sapir and MIT's Noam Chomsky, primitive languages do not exist and no evidence of the evolution of language has been found! Human language is another great argument in favor of creation and against evolution.
Today's Resource: Check out this stunning DVD, Living Fossils by Dr. Carl Werner. You'll LOVE IT! You owe it to yourself, and your loved ones, to watch this DVD! Whether a shark, leaf, or crab, living fossils are a challenge for evolutionary theorists and create a fascinating debate among scholars. Do they indicate a younger earth than thought, placing the millions of years timeline of evolution in question? Or do they represent a deep mystery? And if you enjoy the science you hear about on our RSR radio shows, you'll really love all the books, audio, and DVD science materials in our online store's Science Department or just call us at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).
* Getting to the Root with a Deist: In this special edition of Real Science Radio, Bob Enyart talks with classical deist Lewis Loflin of BristolBlog.com. Lewis believes that Old Testament teaching that God will judge human beings for their immorality, but:
- he rejects a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation days as 24 hour periods
- he rejects that Genesis teaches that the earth is only thousands of years old
- he rejects the Genesis account of a global flood.
So Bob and Lewis agree to begin by discussing the age of the earth, and then on another show, discuss the New Testament and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ!
* "I'll See Your One Expert, and Raise You Thirty": Lewis mentions a Hebrew scholar who believes the text of Genesis does not indicate a young earth. So Bob said, "Lewis, I see your expert, and raise you thirty." And then Bob quoted the Professor of Hebrew at Oxford, James Barr, who wrote in 1984, “so far as I know, there is no professor of Hebrew or Old Testament at any world-class university who does not believe that the writer(s) of Genesis 1-11 intended to convey to their readers the ideas that: the figures contained in the Genesis genealogies provided by simple addition a chronology from the beginning of the world up to later stages in the biblical story.”
* Dr. Jonathan Sarfati on this Special Edition of Real Science Radio: The world's #1 creation author Dr. Sarfati takes on the world's #1 evolution author Richard Dawkins in the battle of the books. Dawkin's latest book, The Greatest Show on Earth is refuted by Sarfati's The Greatest Hoax on Earth! In this chat with Dr. Sarfati, BEL's producer re-airs a caller from 1997 who asked about Dawkins and Bob pointed out then that in all Dawkins' books, this famous atheist doesn't give evidence for evolution: he only assumes it is true. Dr. Sarfati agrees and quotes from Dawkins own book in which he admits that he had never given the evidence for evolution. Huh! [Update: In December BEL spliced audio of Dawkins admitting this with our 1997 caller. See it below or on YouTube: Dawkins Proves Creationist Right.)
* Dawkins' Thoughts About Aliens Are Revealing: This is hardly novel, because forensic scientists routinely distinguish between intent and natural causes. But in the excerpt transcribed just below it's fun to see Richard Dawkins, who eschews Intelligent Design, admit that molecular biology may very well be able to identify intentional design in living organisms. Dawkins claims about aliens implies much about alien physiology which seems to undermine the claim that Darwinism is theoretically falsifiable. Consider these two points. First, on Intelligent Design, in Ben Stein's movie Expelled, Dawkins admits that molecular biology could provide the evidence that life on earth was intelligently designed. And if so...
(1) Richard Dawkins' Aliens Validate the Intelligent Design Effort when he said about the origin of life on earth:
"It could come about in the following way. It could be that at some earlier time somewhere in the universe a civilization evolved, by probably some kind of Darwinian means, to a very, very high level of technology, and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose that it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry and molecular biology. You might find a signature of some sort of designer… And that designer could well be a higher intelligence from elsewhere in the universe." -Dawkins
So Dawkins actually says about life on earth that it could be that it may have originated from a higher intelligence, from somewhere in outer space, with aliens who seeded life on earth. Yet that is what ruins scientists careers and even gets them fired: for saying that genetic evidence might indicate that life did not merely arise on earth but was put here by some intelligent agent. And Dawkins is the world's leading evolutionist, and we have him on film admitting the reasonableness of Intelligent Design. Huh! Dawkins' own complaint about his alien segment is stretched to the absurd by his fellow spin-control atheists who have taken his paraphrase of Stein's question to mean that Stein's actual question was edited out of the film. Oh brother. In reality, Dawkins was engaged in his discussion with Ben Stein. Attending a movie marathon, Bob Enyart watched that scene 15 times, and it is obvious that Richard Dawkins was not manipulated or misquoted. Rather, he showed surprising candor when he admitted that the complexity observed by molecular biologists could be evidence that life on earth originated from a higher intelligence. And like Francis Crick, when Dawkins says that life on earth might be too complex to arise here by chance, then he is just punting when he guesses that it could have originated somewhere else.
(2) Richard Dawkins' Alien Evolution Disproves Darwinist Falsifiability: Ostensibly, an alien life form anywhere in the universe (or in the fantasized multiverse) might have no similarity with terrestrial biology, perhaps not even being based on amino acids, sugars, nor even carbon atoms. Thus predictions (which are the stuff of hard science) as used by evolution scientists have no actual real-world specificity, so they cannot even theoretically falsify Darwin's central claim. For in practice, evolution "theory" is pliable enough to account for any observations even if imaginary, like alien physiology. Thus it is treated like a philosophy and not an actual, falsifiable scientific theory.
* God's Philosophers author James Hannam: concludes his fascinating discussion with Bob Enyart about theistic evolution. Part 3 of 3. (See link to Part 1 below.)
* Hawkings: Go to the Moon to Avoid Global Warming: First, end-of-the-world doomsday prophet atheist astrophysicist Stephen Hawking wants mankind to respond to the problems of global warming by colonizing the Moon or Mars evidently forgetting that the Moon's daytime temperature is over 200 degrees (107 C) and that neither location has liquid water or oxygen. The Sun is Earth's source of global warming, and because Mars is 50 million miles further from our Sun, its temperature ranges from 1 degree F down to 178 below! So mankind should flee from a temporary one degree fluctuation in the Earth's temperature into about 200 degrees, above and below zero, and say good-bye to liquid water and oxygen. And if global warming is so threatening to mankind, why does Hawking overlook the more logical safe havens of Antarctica, Greenland and Siberia?
* Hawkings: The Aliens Will Be Mean: Now, Stephen Hawking is urging mankind: "Don't talk to the aliens!" Why not? They may be mean! (Like on Star Trek, no?)
Flashback: * Hawking's Circular Reasoning Exposed on Origins: Hawking says, for example, that the matter of the universe came from energy borrowed from the gravitational energy of the universe, to which Enyart asks, "What universe?" If you're explaining the origin of the universe, you cannot appeal to the universe itself. And Hawking claims that the laws of physics produced the universe even though 1) Big Bang cosmology claims that those laws did not exist prior to the Big Bang and 2) laws can't do anything. For example, the law of the conservation of angular momentum doesn't make anything and doesn't start anything moving. Newton's laws of motion don't make billiard balls move on a table but rather, they explain movements that occur.
* In Support of Bob Enyart Live: Leslie Hanks, vice president of Colorado Right To Life and Co-sponsor of Colorado's Personhood Amendment 62, and Jo Scott of Pro-life Colorado interview former Komen Race for the Cure Latina advisor, Eve Sanchez Silver. Silver spoke about the link between abortion and breast cancer, and the increasing collaboration between the Planned Parenthood abortion chain and Susan G Komen Foundation in their co-ownership of the Peoria, Illinois Metro Centre Mall.
The staff at Bob Enyart Live: say Happy Atheists Day with this special edition of Real Science Radio!
* God's Philosophers & James Hannam: Jannam's book is subtitled, How the Medieval World Laid the Foundations of Modern Science. Join Bob Enyart as he enjoys this transatlantic interview with James Hannam, author of God's Philosophers!
* The Church Never Taught that the World was Flat: Neither the medieval world in general, nor the Christian Church in particular, ever taught that the Earth was flat (nor had four corners for that matter). But much of western civilization believed that the Sun, planets and stars evolved around the Earth, and that belief greatly slowed scientific progress. So, who gets the blame for retarding scientific progress for 1500 years, the Bible and the Christian Church, or the pagan Greek philosophers Plato and Aristotle?
* Post-show Update: So, not only did the Church never teach that the Earth was flat, the president of the actual Flat Earth Society is himself an evolutionist! And see also a University of California Santa Barbara history professor's great article, The Myth of the Flat Earth.
* Bonus - Enyart and Hannam to Debate Theistic Evolution: James Hannam has agreed to return to BEL soon to discuss his belief in theistic evolution with Bob, who rejects evolution and advocates special creation and a young earth!
* Kevin Lea Talks about Comets: In a special edition of Real Science Radio, Bob Enyart and Kevin Lea, a Washington state pastor with a background in nuclear physics, talk about comets: their size, speed, orbits, composition, and lifespan, and origin! They discuss the short lifespans of comets, their composition and orbits, all of which show that comets originated from Earth. The Bible records that the fountains of the great deep broke forth and flooded the Earth and, as it turns out, launched comets into space! Yes, every single comet came from Earth. Check out Walt Brown's fabulous chapter on The Origin of Comets! Hear also the conclusion of this fascinating discussion in RSR: Comets II.
2013 Update 1 Fun Affirmation of Walt Brown's comet theory: David Mathisen's comet in the asteroid belt blog.
2013 Update 2 More Evidence for the Hydroplate Theory and Comet Chapter: Comet ISON is Comet 1680 returned.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library