RSR: A Horse is a Horse Of Course
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* A Horse is a Horse Of Course Of Course: Bob Enyart blindsides :) his co-host Fred Williams with topics from the great January - March issue of Creation magazine. Fred has a fun time on this episode of Real Science Radio addressing:
- The full-grown tallest and smallest horses (6.5 vs. 1.5 ft) did not evolve from one another
- The balanced birth ratio of boys and girls argues against polygamy
- Google maps helps identify 200-mile wide flood debris patterns
- Non sequitur from former atheist Carl Sagan: The earth is insignificant so be kind
- White blood cells have millipede-like legs that sense and move to infections
- 10-year old girl has full vision with half a brain, indicating design and not 'selection'
- Ancient lava flow from global catastrophe equaled MSH x 500,000 (Mt St Helens * .5M)
- Evolutionists: Darwin was wrong about the appendix, so CORRECT the textbooks already
- "Preponderance of scientific evidence:" kids raised without religion believe in creation
*Today's Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown's In the Beginning and Bob's interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You'll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez' Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media's Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart's Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI's tremendous Creation magazine!