We Just Want To Be Left Alone: "Right. In the public square, Christianity and homosexuality are mutually exclusive. One or the other will be in the closet", said Bob Enyart. A homosexual replies: "No really, we just want to be left alone. Oh yeah, and you better bake us a cake. And keep your mouth shut about it. Or a pizza pie. And cookies. Or else. Because you'll get hit with a lawsuit or we'll take government action against you if you hesitate to obey any of these demands. So, you better send us flowers. And give me a haircut while I'm waiting. And take some photos. Or else. And forget about your heterosexual student clubs, doctors, and your boys-only cub scouts, and forget about your "morally straight" boy scouts and adult scout leaders, and forget about your father-daughter events, your heterosexual dating services, rescue missions, college Christian clubs, and heterosexual NCAA-affiliated college campuses. We've decided to ban them. Oh yeah, and did we tell you? You're going to print us some t-shirts, provide the floral arrangements, sign our marriage certificates, or else, and then host our wedding! Yup. Even on your church property. And we want a parade, and you're going to provide security too. And a few last things. Don't forget our subpoenas for your sermon transcripts, and you better remove sections from that Bible of yours if you want to keep it available. Because remember, the government has passed a law to censor your objectionable speech, so watch out." See below for more. Unfortunately.
- Studies of twins: disprove the claim that people are "born gay." Regardless, to be a liberal, you have to believe that gender is a choice and that homosexuals are born that way. Got that? Yes, you heard it right. Our morally broken and intellectually bankrupt culture claims that gender is nurture and homosexuality is nature. Oh yeah, and lesbianism is a lifestyle choice. So lesbianism is environmental and male homosexuals are born that way. Go figure.
2017 Update: The Associate Press Style Guide calls for writers to avoid using terms like the "opposite sex", "both genders", or "either sex". Other than that though, really, we just want to be left alone.
2016 Updates: After "married" homosexuals were exposed for molesting young boys, the 4th-grade public school teacher and his "partner" committed suicide. (In the past, homosexual activists would turn predators like these into victims to blame the stigma.)
Homosexual Parents Hurting Kids: This research paper, Invisible Victims: Delayed Onset Depression among Adults with Same-Sex Parents, broke the trend of other overly biased studies which interviewed only the "parents" to instead actually interview the children. These results confirm yet another prediction inherent in the Christian worldview that we present here at kgov.com.
Gender Identity Child Abuse: Hear BEL interview an endocrinologist representing the American College of Pediatricians at kgov.com/the-child-abuse-of-the-gender-identity-movement.
Girls School Bans the Word "Girls": The UK's "Girls' Schools Association" won't call its students "girls" because that's offensive. Christians meanwhile note "that a belief in a binary distinction between male and female is 'being categorized as a form of bigotry.'" Jesus, of course, reminded us that at creation God made human beings "male and female."
Princeton University Department Bans the Word "Man": The Princeton University human resources department will no longer use the word "man" or various related compound words and has issued guidelines accordingly. Banned words and phrases include: mankind, man-made, layman, man and wife, and manpower. For man Princeton recommends person, and for mankind they recommend human being, but of course, human includes the word man, so that just seems wrong. Of course "king" and "queen" are downright bigoted too, whereas "princess" is just flat out hate speech. Meanwhile, some students have wondered why "woman", "women", "human", "human race", and "humanity" haven't been banned, since they too include the incriminating letters man and men. Of course, that oversight does leave the "Women's Studies Department" unmolested, and anyway, any fix would be awkward, like woperson or wobeing or maybe just wowo.
U.S. School District Bans the Words "Boys" and "Girls": Ditto for Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools in North Carolina. This development was not unexpected for those who heard the 1990s BEL reports (as on 5/16/1996), about U.S. schools that had prohibited the use of the word "marriage".
2015 Updates: Ray Comfort's greatest film yet now available in full, and right here!
- Clintons Used AIDS As Cover Story for their $cams: In Kazakhstan, of all places, with a very low HIV infection rate, but a high-dollar payoff, Bill Clinton used the cover story of concern for AIDS sufferers to help himself to millions of dollars from the uranium trade. Like Judas Iscariot, who would constantly talk about the poor, "not that he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it", (John 12:6), the Clintons have made a couple hundred million dollars out of their concern for the poor, hurricanes victims, and AIDS sufferers. And of course, like Judas, their trafficking in such tragedy robs the very people they pretend to help. Yet homosexual leaders fawn over Bill and HIllary.
- Hatred for Duggars vs. Tolerance of Pedophiles: Josh Duggar's adultery was (appropriately) exposed by hackers. Regardless though, contrast the media's visceral hatred for the Duggars' with their decades long promotion of actual pedophiles, and mostly, of homosexual pedophilia.
- The Tolerance of the Beautiful People: With Christians praying for God's mercy upon unbelievers, one pro-homosexual counter-protester, one of the beautiful people who believe in diversity, freedom of speech, and tolerance, screamed at one of our BEL friends (who was wearing one of our ShadowGov.com t-shirts): "Hail sodomy or death camps for you all." Of course we know that you believe that, but here it is anyway...
2014 Update: BEL announces in October 2014, tragically, the beginning of the year that the church goes gay (superfluous examples provided). Also, as below, the CDC reported a "rare" case of female HIV transmission, which rarity reinforces decades of warning from Bob Enyart Live that AIDS was not a mainstream disease but a fringe disease decimating primarily homosexual men. Unlike as with influenza, which typically passes indiscriminately from anyone to anyone, the UN had admitted previously that globally, AIDS is specifically a homosexual epidemic and will never be a threat to the world's general population.
2013 Update: Now that the Pentagon accepts homosexuals, it seems that don't ask don't tell is the media's response to the dramatic increase in male-on-male sexual assault in the military. Also the American Psychiatric Association reports that no replicated scientific study exists that show a biological cause of homosexuality.
2012 Update: See below, from the study at the University of Texas, on the dangers to children from homosexual parenting.
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen, director of the pro-homosexual Truth Wins Out, denied that any child sexual molestation could even theoretically be of a homosexual nature. Bob Enyart explained that many male child molesters hurt only girls, and many female molesters hurt only boys, and that these people are heterosexual child molesters. Likewise, while there are adult bisexuals, there are also bi-sexual child molesters. And male molesters who only rape boys are homosexual child molesters and females who only molest girls are lesbian molesters. Wayne Besen denied all this. T.W.O.'s director seemed completely uninterested in statistics regarding male on male and female on female child molestation occurring at rates that far exceed the percentage of homosexuals in society, which provide evidence of greater risk to children from homosexual adults.
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen, T.W.O. director, denied the greater health risk of homosexual sex. Enyart explained that unlike heterosexual intercourse, rectal intercourse is the best way to spread hepatitis B, HIV, syphilis and other blood-borne diseases. As Christians frequently warn, "Because the rectal wall is so thin (a single cell)... sperm readily penetrate the rectal wall, causing great risk of disease, and tearing or bruising of the anal wall is common during homosexual sex, and then feces and other germs gain almost direct access to the blood stream." Besen denied all this.
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen was asked about the difference between women long claiming that lesbianism is a lifestyle choice, and homosexuals claiming that they were born that way. Male homosexual behavior is far more anonymous and promiscuous than either heterosexual or lesbian behavior because of the different sex drives that God put into us when He made us male and female. Women, unless our culture robs them of self-respect, innately hope for a commitment before agreeing to sex, whereas men need only a place. Even though he admitted to Enyart that male homosexuals are more promiscuous than lesbians, contradicting himself Besen denied all this.
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen discounted the widespread tolerance and even promotion of pedophilia among leading homosexuals and organizations. For example, Besen said that only the most fringe homosexuals tolerated sex with kids. Yet Bob Enyart asked Besen if he has ever heard of the following mainstream homosexual publications and leaders who have defended pedophila.
- Out magazine and Harvey Milk: Damien Martin, the head of New York City's homosexual Harvey Milk High School was quoted positively by Jesse Green in a leading homosexual publication, Out magazine, saying, "No kid has ever been hurt by [oral sex]".
- Allen Ginsburg: The homosexual yet nationally-acclaimed poet became a member of and defended the pedophile group NAMBLA. Yet his accolades include being honored honored by Boulder, Colorado which annually gave him the key to the city.
- The Advocate: This popular homosexual magazine published Carl Maves asking, "How many gay men, I wonder, would have missed out on a valuable, liberating experience - one that initiated them into their sexuality - if it weren't for so-called molestation?" in their article despicably titled "Getting Over It." (Perhaps Besen would also remember the "Recruit, Recruit, Recruit" article about kids also published in The Advocate.)
- Planned Parenthood distributes a flier (which we picked up from their "resource center", titled I think I might be a lesbian. Now what do I do? Excerpts: "You may feel very scared at the thought of having sex with another woman. That’s OK. Lots of us do, especially if it's our first time… We can give each other pleasure by holding, kissing, hugging, stroking, rubbing our bodies together, inserting our fingers into each other’s vaginas, stimulating each other’s genitals with our hands and our tongues, inserting our fingers into each other's vaginas, rubbing our bodies together to stimulate each other, and anything else we want to do." [BEL learned about this when they gave this "Brochure for young women" to girls at a local Harvest Festival.]
- Salon.com: 2017 Update. The popular liberal media outlet, Salon, published pro-pedophile articles written by Todd Nickerson and then removed them two years later, obviously just so liberals could feel good about condemning, rightly, Milo Yiannopoulos). And here's an example of another leftist celebrity and high-profile outlet willing to defend the rape of children (this time, heterosexual rape):
- Alyson Publications, Daddy's Roommate, Heather's Mommies and Paedophilia: Initially, although it canceled the Bob Enyart Live account because of our "homophobia", Amazon.com was selling the Alyson book Paedophilia that advocated sex with children. When he insisted that only the gay fringe tolerated sex with children, Bob asked Wayne Besen if he had heard of Alyson Publications of Boston, a leading homosexual publisher. Yes, Besen had heard of the publishers of, among hundreds of titles, the infamous and pro-homosexual kids books, Heather has Two Mommies, Daddy's Roommate, and Gloria Goes to Gay Pride. But when Enyart asked Wayne Besen to condemn Alyson for publishing Paedophilia: The Radical Case, with 300 pages of why and how to have sex with even preteen boys, Besen himself refused!
So, this leader of the homosexual community has never met a homosexual who tolerated the promotion of sex with children, yet if he looked in the mirror, he would find his true self, in rebellion against Jesus Christ who made us male and female. Besen denied all this. (More on gay tolerance of Pedophilia below.)
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen was asked, "Why do we not allow a male coach in the girls locker room?" [Of course, just give it a few years.] The only answer that Besen offered (and especially absurd due to his prominence as a homo advocate), is because men are physically larger than women. Enyart rebutted that society does not allow short slender men in a women's sauna, nor female coaches in the boy's showers. Besen refused to give an actual answer because he said he knew where the reasoning would lead. Bob urged Besen not to fear simple truth, for truth wins out, and Bob then explained, "We do not assume every adult is a child molester. No. We don't allow men in the girl's locker room because there is a sexual attraction between men and women. So we give teenage girls privacy from men in showers and locker rooms." Enyart then explained the parallel with widespread homosexuality in which it violates the privacy of kids to have male coaches who are attracted to men in the boy's locker room. (Of course, Focus on the Family supports equal rights for homosexuals, as documented in our Focus on the History -- of Homosexual Rights. So they have the exact same utterly unresolvable problem here as Besen does, and which is one reason they lobbied for confirmation of the radically pro-homosexual John Roberts.) Enyart said that promotion of homosexuality robs men and women of social environments free from sexual tension. Formerly, a woman could go on a lady's retreat without concern for prying eyes in close quarters, but homosexuality imposes sexual tension where there should be none. Besen denies all this.
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen asserted that the men who claim to be formerly homosexual are part of a fraud. Bob quoted a scathing article in the anti-Christian Denver weekly, Westword, written against Bob Enyart, in which they wrote about a BEL listener that Bob had not known, Greenwood Indiana's David Oeschle, who "was openly gay from 1983 to 1995" when he first saw, "Bob Enyart Live... 'Everything Bob says about homosexuals is right,' Oeschle says. 'It's disgusting... exceedingly promiscuous, and many of them tend to move toward... more vile practices because it's not fulfilling anymore.' Oeschle has since renounced his homosexuality." And as Bob recalled, is now a pro-life, married man with homeschooled children! Enyart asked why Besen felt the need to doubt this man's testimony. Besen answered that we should never try to get someone to deny who they are, deep down, to which Bob replied, "Child molesters." We should try to get them, or anyone who has destructive tendencies, to deny their deepest urges. Besen denied all this. (Related: Bob interviewed former homosexual and producer of Such Were Some Of You, Dr. David Kyle Foster, who was later blacklisted from Vimeo when they removed 850 Christian videos.)
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen was asked to comment on Enyart's previous interviews with transsexuals, one who was asked about the Titanic, and the other who had spilled a big gulp. In Denver's KNUS studio, Bob asked a man who had a sex-change operation what he would do if, while on a sinking ship, he heard the cry, "Women and children to the lifeboats!" What should he do? Besen chuckled, and then, like the transsexual, he couldn't answer. Enyart presented this as evidence that deep down both of them realize the guy is not a woman, otherwise, the answer would be automatic. The guy who spilled the Big Gulp on the studio table one minute before airtime was dressed as a woman; he had a sex change operation; and New York re-issued to him a woman's drivers license. When he spilled the pop, he then opened his purse, and proceeded to scope the pop into his purse. Pop in purse. Bob Enyart pointed out that no woman alive would scoop pop into her purse. This guy was a guy. Besen denied all this.
* Queen of Denial: Wayne Besen didn't realize that Dr. James Dobson had changed his position on homosexuality dropping the biblical standard of the behavior as criminal, and instead promoting equal rights for homosexuals (as previously, Dobson did, for pornographers). Bob somewhat agreed with this quote from Besen: "Focus on the Family is going to find that support for their outdated position on gay and lesbian equality is eroding, even among evangelical Christians." Sadly, in agreeing with Besen and advocating equal rights for homosexuals, Focus is willing to discard 3,500 years of Judeo-Christian legal prohibition of homosexual behavior. [Update: In 2014, for the first time ever, through their Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, the Southern Baptist denomination has claimed that "we believe laws criminalizing homosexual activity to be unjust and an affront to the image of God..."] Focus on the Family's reversal of their initial scriptural position, and their subsequent promotion of equal rights for homosexuals (as in their "Amendment 2" campaign in 1992; and continuing in 2014), has done more to promote acceptance of the homosexual agenda among evangelicals than have homosexual activists. In the 20 years since Amendment 2, Focus on the Family further liberalized their view of homosexuality to the point where, as reported in Focus on the Strategy, Tom Minnery, vice president of Public Policy for Focus, said that the group would no longer even support the same restraints on the homosexual agenda as it supported in 1992. Besen seemed confused by all this, although we can't say that we blame him.
* Wayne Besen Ends on a Hopeful Note: The Queen of Denial answered Bob Enyart's last question with a yes, saying that if he became convinced that the Creator God warned men that homosexuality was destructive, that he would be willing to repent. That degree of humility indicates hope.
Today's Resource: Watch the full Terry's Call video on DVD as Bob quickly unravels Terry's red herring claim, that homosexuals are living godly lives. In a series of heart touching phone calls, Terry is led to the Lord and repentance, shortly before his death from AIDS. (And when you get the DVD, you'll be able to understand the symbolism of the graphic elements in the artwork on the label!)
* Even More Gay Tolerance of Pedophilia: (continued from above) The Duggar crisis manifests the visceral hatred that the media has for Christian families (and really, for Christ) as compared to its complicity in the tolerance of actual pedophiles, typically, through its silence or sometimes, as with Time magazine (below), even its ever-so-gentle reporting. With the mainstream media AWOL, it takes a BEL interview to get a rare moment of truthfulness on the pro-pedophile history of the homosexual movement from a current activist, Wayne Besen, who admitted to Bob Enyart that:
- "Gay Pride" parades in New York and San Francisco welcomed the militant pedophiles of the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) to march in their parades.
(Enyart explained that homosexuals only severed this vile promotion of NAMBLA in the 1990s after Christian organizations exposed the parades via new media outlets like conservative talk shows, including BEL.)
- Coalition for Lesbian and Gay Rights, long-time homosexual activist David Thorstad, founding member of the C.L.G.R. who according to The Journal of Homosexuality protested the decision by the March on Washington organizers to exclude pedophiles like NAMBLA.
- New York Gay Activists Alliance has not disavowed their former president and pedophile defender David Thorstad.
- Bob explained to Besen that Christian outrage moved the Clinton administration to remove NAMBLA from the homosexual association which gave them consulting status at the United Nations, and while Besen continued insisting this was a fringe effort, Enyart added that
- The University of Massachusetts at Amherst voted to revise its non-discrimination policy to protect "persons whose sexual orientation includes minor children as the sex object." And Besen even referenced the American Psychological Association as a source of human goodness but of course they attempted to advance pedophilia in their journal, The Psychological Bulletin, under the title "A Meta-Analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse."
- Time Magazine, ever tolerant of perversion, in For the Love of Kids printed a puff piece on the editor of NAMBLA's journal, with the ACLU's defense, "if it's NAMBLA today, who is it tomorrow?" According to Time, this New York City teacher, Peter Melzer published an article In Praise of the Penises, on "how to make that special boy feel good." As to a police report on Melzer's alleged sex with a Filipino boy, Time assured us, there is no hard evidence that he abused this "or any other boy in the U.S.")
- The Age Taboo: Responding to Besen denial, Enyart quoted from page 144 of another Alyson publication, The Age Taboo: "Boy-lovers and the lesbians who have young lovers... are not child molesters. The child abusers are... [the] parents." (And BTW further, Besen has probably also heard of...
- Amazon.com for selling The Age Taboo and for having sold Alyson's Paedophilia until Christian outrage stopped them
- Homosexual activist Andy Humm (NYC News, Gay USA, GCN) who brags of his influence over the New York City Council and wrote in the New York Native that, "No one should be denied basic civil rights because of his or her orientation, whether the person be homosexual, heterosexual, transsexual, transvestite, pedophile, sadist..." And Enyart explained to Besen what Out magazine unintentionally admitted in an article titled, The Men From the Boys, when they quoted, without judgment, the founder of a home for runaway youth who claimed that between 14 and 16 years of age, he "probably had sex with well over a thousand people, most of them much older than myself."
This man's testimony is not unique, and if he was not lying, that means that this young boy, loose among homosexuals, was molested by hundreds of gay men who just happened to come upon him. Countless boys have been initiated into homosexuality through molestation. Besen denies all this.
Related: Male homsexuals do reproduce sexually, by molesting younger boys. Aside from those Bob has spoken too, including Terry Johnston from Knoxville (above), and the epidemic identified by research, and Australia's first serial killer, here are two prominent examples.
- Tony-award winning homosexual molested by Kevin Spacey: The actor who spoke to New York Magazine accuses Kevin Spacey of a sexual relationship beginning when the victim was 14, and ended in rape when he was 15. This same now-homosexual actor describes his 25-year old cousin molesting both him (for a year when he was 14) and his 11-year-old brother. Homosexuals reproduce sexually, by molesting younger boys. Often, those boys suffer under a type of Stockholm Syndrome whereby they then become supporters of the very homosexual community that victimized them and held them mentally, if not physically, hostage.
- Milo Yiannopoulos compliments older molesters: Yiannopoulos, who defended homosexuality-based older man/younger boy relationships, is hated by the left, not because of his kind words for such perverts but because he's an alleged "conservative". While acknowledging that he himself was molested as a boy, and falsely claiming that his words below were misconstrued (and hiding behind Northern Europe's criminally low age-of-consent laws, and pretending that he meant older teens, whereas he actually mentioned "young boys" who "can't speak to their parents", i.e., obviously still at home), Yiannopoulos' 2017 appearance at the misnamed and double-minded "CPAC" was, thankfully, canceled when the following quote emerged:
In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents. [Milo needs to read Milo and the 'Stockholm Syndrome' of Sodom by KGOV friend Scott Lively.]
* Having Homosexual Parents Dangerous for Kids (of course): Mark Regnerus, of the University of Texas at Austin, after studying 3,000 American adults 18 to 39 published in a peer-reviewed social science journal his finding that those raised by homosexual parents had poorer mental and physical health, lower income levels, and more troubled personal relationships than those raised by intact heterosexual families. "This data overturns conventional wisdom," said Regnerus. Bob invites you to hear more in this Real Science Radio program.
* Increase in Male-on-Male Sex Assault in Military: From the green berets in negligees file, a Pentagon study documents an epidemic increase in homosexual male sexual assault (of course).
* AIDS is a Homosexual Disease: After broadcasting the same argument on the air since 1991, Bob Enyart Live has been vindicated for teaching that there would be no heterosexual HIV epidemic. Now, according to the UN's World Health Organization and as reported by the pro-homosexual media outlet, The Independent, there in no threat of a world AIDS pandemic among heterosexuals, and the 25-year health campaign in the U.S., Europe, and in most of the world, was misdirected: "the head of the WHO's department of HIV/Aids said there will be no generalised epidemic of AIDS in the heterosexual population... 'It is very unlikely there will be a heterosexual epidemic...'" See more. Bob never asked Besen the question of whether or not AIDS is a homosexual disease, but we predict that wherever he has been asked that, his answer would show that he was in denial, and thus, that his part of the global misinformation campaign would put homosexuals even further at risk.
* "Rare" Woman-to-Woman HIV Transmission Validates BEL Warning: The media mocked Bob Enyart for a decade regarding his warning that AIDS was overtly a homosexual disease. It is not loving, but cruel, for anyone to give smokers a false hope by asserting that lung cancer is not a smokers disease. Just like secondhand smoke, there are secondhand AIDS victims including intravenous drug users, prostitutes, rape victims, and those infected intentionally, as the six patients of a homosexual Florida dentist, four of whom died within the first few years. Influence is no respecter of persons, whereas anyone is likely to infect anyone else. For decades the CDC led the global misinformation campaign pretending that AIDS was an equal threat to heterosexuals. But the CDC's 2014 admission of a rare female transmission of HIV again vindicates Bob Enyart's specific warning to homosexuals.
* We Just Want To Be Left Alone: "Yeah, right. In the public square, Christianity and homosexuality are mutually exclusive," said Bob Enyart. "One or the other will be in the closet." A homosexual replies: "No really, we just want to be left alone. Oh yeah, and you better bake us a cake. And keep your mouth shut about it. Or a pizza pie. And cookies. Or else. Because you'll get hit with a lawsuit or we'll take government action against you if you hesitate to obey any of these demands. So, you better send us flowers. And give me a haircut while I'm waiting. And take some photos. Or else. And forget about your heterosexual student clubs, doctors, and your boys-only cub scouts, and forget about your "morally straight" boy scouts and adult scout leaders, and forget about your father-daughter events, your heterosexual dating services, rescue missions, college Christian clubs, and your heterosexual NCAA-affiliated college campuses. We've decided to ban them. Oh yeah, and did we tell you? You're going to print us some t-shirts, provide the floral arrangements, sign our marriage certificates, or else, and then host our wedding! Yup. Even on your church property. And we want a parade, and you're going to provide security too. And a few last things. Don't forget our subpoenas for your sermon transcripts, and you better remove sections from that Bible of yours if you want to keep it available. Because remember, in Colorado, they passed a law to censor your objectionable speech, so watch out. And now, even Irish homosexuals just want to be left alone. " Etc., etc., etc., etc.
Even the liberal National Review has figured out this part:
The owner of the Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado was threatened with a year in jail for declining to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding. New Mexico photographer Elaine Huguenin was similarly threatened for declining to photograph a same-sex wedding. It is worth noting that neither the baker nor the photographer categorically refuses services to homosexuals... The business owners specifically objected to participating in a civic/religious ceremony that violated their own consciences. And the so-called liberals answer: “To hell with your consciences.” In T. H. White’s The Once and Future King, the nature of totalitarianism is captured in the motto “Everything not forbidden is compulsory.” Gay marriage has made the sprint from forbidden to compulsory in record time; the day before yesterday, a homosexual marriage was a legal impossibility — and today it is a crime to sit one out.
* What's Mutually Exclusive with What? For decades on air, Bob Enyart has warned believers that in the public square, Christianity and homosexuality are mutually exclusive. Consider though, from our Left Alone Cake List just above, that even father-daughter events are no longer acceptable and being changed, either willingly or through fear of lawsuits, to "Family Events". So, homosexuality is mutually exclusive not only with Christianity but with sanity itself. Why? Family events? Really? Family events? How dare they! What about the kids who have no family? Huh? How thoughtless. How about kids who hate their foster homes? They don't have a family. "Family Events" are not inclusive. Only bigots push a familial society. They hurt the most vulnerable and don't even care. [Now, back to reality.] So, homosexuality and sanity are mutually exclusive. Remember, after all, that they even "teach" children that not only women but men also menstruate.
* Speaking of Perversion: Remember the BEL program, "If I knew you were a murderer, I'd a...", about the judge who baked a cake for, and immediately officiated at the wedding of, the murderer whom he had just sentenced to 53 years in prison? No? Oh, you'd forgotten about that? Well, we apologize for reminding you.
* Biological Cause of Homosexuality? Unlike as typically claimed, "to date there are no replicated scientific studies supporting any specific biological etiology for homosexuality." The biased American Psychiatric Association published that admission.
* Focus on the Strategy 1: Using audio and video clips of Christian leaders, Bob Enyart presents seven lines of evidence that Focus on the Family and Dr. James Dobson, along with virtually all of our national ministries, have endorsed legal positivism (which is moral relativism in public policy). They have elevated man's rules and the Constitution above God. And as for opinions and "laws" that promote the intentional killing of innocent people, our Christian leaders give give precedence to such lawlessness, calling for obedience to these crimes against humanity rather than for submission to God's enduring command, Do not murder.
* KGOV's List of Homosexual Mass Murderers: Our list, at kgov.com/homosexual-mass-murderers, is devastating.
* Caller Took Advice for Her Lesbian Friend: Bob Enyart's 1994 advice to a listener for her lesbian friend turned out wonderfully.
* A 2003 BEL Radio Program: Hear about the ongoing nightmare of homosexual bug chasers and gift givers.
* Earle Fox's Library on Homosexuality: lists this BEL interview with Wayne Besen and the brilliant Anglican priest Fox then subsequently conducted his own interview with Besen at La Habra, California's Emmaus Ministries. Having been ordained at the National Cathedral in Washington D.C. Fox went on to earn a doctorate of philosophy at Oxford and since then has ministered in Burbank, California, in Connecticut, and eventually back in California.
Dr. Fox says, "There is not a single significant issue regarding our spiritual warfare concerning which Christians should be on the defensive. Contrary to popular belief, the evidence is overwhelmingly on the side of Judeo-Christianity. The tragedy has been that [since] the 1700's... very few Christians know how to muster evidence and pursue a reasonable defense of the Faith."
* BEL Hermeneutics Seminar: Did you know that Christians should judge? If not, you might really need to listen to Bob Enyart's seminar, Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible. Learn how to use tools of interpretation as you study the Bible. And as importantly, Bob will discuss the principles involved in prioritizing these hermeneutics and how to decide which tool to use in which instance. You'll love it! To get this seminar, just click here or call 1-800-8Enyart!
* Denver Bible Church Sermon After Homosexual Marriage Opinion: Something called the "Supreme Court" issued an opinion on something called "homosexual marriage" on Friday, June 26, 2015. Two days later from the pulpit of Denver Bible Church Pastor Bob Enyart explained why homosexuality is perverse and should be re-criminalized...