Private Message -- Don't read this unless your name is Dave Kintzele: Dave, hi! Please call the studio and leave your number and email ID. We need to reschedule Bob's meeting with you on Tuesday. Hopefully we can do it sooner. Thanks Dave for your years of friendship! -The BEL Crew
Mark Ellis of GodReports.com discusses his popular article, Identical twin studies prove homosexuality is not genetic. Eight major studies of identical twins in the U.S., Australia, and Europe all conclude that homosexuals were not born that way. Twin registers are growing from many tens of thousands towards record keeping on hundreds of thousands of siblings. Meanwhile, even studies with pro-homosexual authors show that about 90% of men and 86% of women with a homosexual twin sibling are themselves heterosexual. Regardless, to be a liberal, you have to believe that gender is nurture, that homosexuality is nature, and that lesbianism is a lifestyle choice.
- Newsweek's Lisa Miller on BEL (claiming that the
- Bob Debates Homosexual Activist Wayne Besen
- Focus on the History (of homosexual 'rights')
- Boy Scouts Become Girl Scouts (via policy change)
- After the Boy Scouts, Bob Learns of Trail Life USA