* Bob Enyart Interviews Dr. Rob Carter: Real Science Radio interviews geneticist Dr. Rob Carter on the stunning new video (and book), Evolution’s Achilles’ Heels, in which 15 Ph.D. scientists present evolution’s fatal flaws. (See trailer below.) Dr. Carter studied genetics at the University of Miami and earned his place in the history of science by working to publish, the consensus sequence for our mitochondrial DNA, which is the particular order of amino acids that, with high confidence, was the exact mitochondrial DNA of the very first woman, who’s name, as history tells us, was Eve. Also soon, Lord willing, RSR will interview Dr. Carter again, this time on his previous groundbreaking DVD, titled Mitochondrial Eve and the 3 "Daughters of Noah".
* About Rob Carter: Dr. Carter, with Creation Ministries International (creation.com), spent several years teaching high school biology, chemistry, physics and electronics before venturing off to the University of Miami, where he earned a Ph.D. in marine biology. He is one of the featured scholars in a previous film, The Voyage that Shook the World, a docudrama that traces Darwin's journey from England, to South America and the Galapagos islands.
- RSR's 2014 Rob Carter on Evolution's Achilles' Heels (this show)
- Part 2 of Rob Carter on Evolution's Achilles' Heels
- RSR's 2017 interview of Rob Carter on Is Genesis History?
- RSR's 2014 Carter on Y-chromosomal Adam, mtEve, and the Dispersion
- RSR's 2009 Fred Williams Interviews Dr. Carter on chimp and human genes and Junk DNA
- Jonathan Sarfati's interview of Dr. Carter on Corals, genes and creation
- Rob's audio presentation of The High-Tech Cell
- Video of Rob's The Alternative: Creation’s Competitive Edge
- Rob's classic Mitochondrial Eve and the 3 "Daughters of Noah"!