* Lengthy Dinosaur and Human Footprint Trails: Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart concludes that the leading biblical creation ministries should once again acknowledge the validity of the contemporaneous human and dinosaur footprint fossils. The scientist who debunked the claimed 2010 sighting of Noah's Ark, Dr. Don Patton, talks to Bob about his work excavating the longest dinosaur footprint tracks in North America, and about the human foot prints in and around those dinosaur prints! See the footprints at bible.ca/tracks.
* UPDATE: With Don Patton in Kentucky, Bob Enyart took photographs of human footprints in Pennsylvanian sandstone. See them at rsr.org/footprints.
* Dr. Patton Helped Excavate the Pool of Siloam: This geologist and archaeological excavator has worked professionally in more than a dozen countries and helped excavate the historically and biblically important Pool of Siloam in Jerusalem. Unknown to either of us in 2005, Don's work tied into a major debate that Bob Enyart was then involved in. 2019 Update: Archaeologists have opened up to tourists the recently discovered 2,000-year old road to the Temple from the Pool of Siloam, where Jews cleansed ceremonially before entering the Temple grounds.
Today’s Resource: Get a science DVD, book, or written, audio or video debate from us and this will help BEL continue to reach people with our Real Science Radio broadcasts! Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out the DVD What You Aren't Being Told About Astronomy and Walt Brown’s great hardcover book In the Beginning! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott! So, to order, click on over to store.kgov.com or call BEL at 1-800-8Enyart.
* Special Editions of Real Science Radio:
- BEL's famous List of Not-So-Old Things
- Bob's debate with Christian Darwinist British author James Hannam
- PZ Myers blogs against RSF so we hit back with the PZ Trochlea Challenge
- Waiting for Darwin's Other Shoe: Science mag: Darwin Was Wrong on Tree of Life
- Microbiologist in Studio: CRSQ editor on new genetic findings
- Caterpillar Kills Atheism: how a bug evolves to liquefy itself and then...
- And see the RSR Offer of $2,000 to get 16 letters of the alphabet in their correct places; $500 paid in 1998; $1,500 in 2010...
For our RSR Friends: in case you miss Bob's debates with atheists...
- ABC's Reginald Finley, from ABC's Wife Swap program; 3-26-07;
- TheologyOnLine's psychologist Zakath in a 10 rounds and in soft cover;
- John Henderson who wrote the book God.com 6-15-2006;
- Leading anti-creationist Eugenie Scott of NCSE, exhumed 5-6-05;
- Michael Shermer, an editor with Scientific American and the Skeptic Society who in this famous 73-second excerpt on BEL denied that the sun is a light, illustrating that it's tough debating atheists when they're hesitant to admit to even the most obvious common ground. 8-28-03