* A Special Episode of Real Science Radio: Bob Enyart gives a run down of how far many Christian organizations, from Christianity Today (see magazine cover, right), to most of the major Christian colleges, have run from the many biblical teachings on the history of the Earth. For example, they tend to reject the six literal days of creation; the order of the days; no death before Adam; no thorns before the Fall; the global flood; the Tower of Babel; painless childbirth before the Fall; that God made man from the dust of the ground; and even the the fall of Jericho, Joshua's battles, Abraham's ancestry through Noah to Adam, the book of Jonah, and many other historical events recorded in the Bible. See more at rsr.org/christianity-today, rsr.org/day-age, and rsr.org/evidence#bible.
* Post-show SCOTUS Update: With a direct connection to Bob Enyart Live, the U.S. Supreme Court today struck down the Massachusettes "bubble law" which criminalized pro-lifers who attempted to leaflet or speak to people on the public sidewalk in front of an abortion mill. What is the connection to BEL? One of our occasional guest hosts, Jo Scott, was falsely convicted for a violation of Colorado's bubble law, and in her current appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court, filed by KGOV friend and attorney Rebecca Messall, the brief directs the justices to go online to see the "evidence video" used in court against Jo at kgov.com/jo-scott-evidence-video.
* Bob's Upcoming Open Theism Debate with James White: Well-known theologian James White will debate Bob Enyart, the pastor of Denver Bible Church on Open Theism: Is the future settled or open? SAVE THE DATE: July 8, Tuesday evening, at 6:30 p.m. The debate will be held downtown Denver at Colorado's historic Brown Palace hotel. If you're in the state, or can be, you are cordially invited to come on out and we'll have a great time in the Lord! Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Quoting OpenTheism.org, "Open Theism is the Christian doctrine that the future is not settled but open because God is alive, eternally free, and inexhaustibly creative." That is, God can forever think new thoughts, design new works, write new songs. He has not exhausted His creativity and never will for. Of His kingdom there will be no end and thus by God's everlasting freedom and abilities, the future cannot be settled but must be open. In the meantime, check out Bob's previous efforts by clicking on the "Debate" tab at OpenTheism.org.
Today's Resource: Please check out our newest science resource...
The Global Flood and the Hydroplate Theory
Blu-ray or 2-DVD Set
or HD Download
Real Science Radio co-host Bob Enyart presents the scientific evidence for Dr. Walt Brown’s model of the global flood, along with the relevant biblical material. Enyart also discusses Brown's opponents and contrasts both the vapor canopy and catastrophic plate tectonics with the hydroplate theory.
DVD Vol. 1
1. Walt Brown, Creation Leaders, and Scripture
2. Hydroplate Theory & Scientific Evidence
DVD Vol. 2
3. Hydroplates vs. Plate Tectonics
Bonus: Origin of Earth's Radioactivity
The Blu-ray disc contains all parts on one disc. And for now, save $10 with our special introductory pricing!
* Bob is Banned in Bavaria: Well, that's where this atheist website, RationalSkepticism.org, is registered. Was Bob the victim of entrapment, specifically, spam entrapment? You can decide for yourself. Get the links and see the story at rsr.org/spam-entrapment. This international incident began typically enough. Seemingly laying the groundwork for eventually banning Bob Enyart, RS moderators and members had reprimanded the RSR co-host:
- for putting his name and city at the bottom of his first post.
- for using the names "Darwin and Dawkins" in his first post. Really.
- for accidentally capitalizing theropod's username.
- apparently for signing some posts, just in plain text, without linking, as Bob Enyart, Real Science Radio.
As theropod wrote, "I'm tempted to report your closing as intentionally inflaming..." One day later... [more...]
* BEL SOUND SYSTEM NEED: Bob Enyart is in need of help to set up a PA system for an upcoming event in Colorado. If you have a sound system with a few microphones, please email Bob@KGOV.com for more information. Thank you so much!