* HPT Proponent Bryan Nickel: Our best-selling science video is on the global flood. It has a bonus section produced by Bryan Nickel, a mechanical engineer and advocate of the flood Hydroplate Theory. [Update: Bryan has worked for 18 years in the missile division of a U.S. aerospace firm.] Real Science Radio host Bob Enyart interviews Bryan about his YouTube tutorial series that visually explains Dr. Walt Brown’s theory of the flood of Noah’s day. That catastrophic event was a divinely architected judgment that marred not only the face of the whole earth, but had as its purpose also the marring of the faces, so-to-speak, of the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, and indeed, the blemishing of the entire solar system, for "the whole creation groans" because of the Fall. The triggering event of the HPT is the breaking forth of the fountains of the great deep, which deep waters, about sixty miles below the Earth's surface, were reserved for judgment in a globe-encircling subterranean chamber beneath the crust. We hope you enjoy hearing this as much as Enyart andNickel enjoy discussing the scientific issues involved!
* Continental Shelves and Slopes: Bob Enyart can't stress enough the importance of making the time to view Brian's entire series! For example, to most of the human race, the global features of continental shelves and slopes are a mystery. Yet the understanding of how they formed is readily available through the Hydroplate Theory. First, see a reminder of what they look like at 12 minutes into Part 1 (just above), and then check out the explanation of how they got that way at 8:30 into Part 3!
* More Bryan Nickel HPT Programs on RSR:
- Hydroplate Theory Tutorial Pt. 2
- Deep Magma Can't Rise but Sinks: The Crossover Depth
- HPT explanation for the Grand Canyon
- The HPT "Heat Problem" Criticism (March 2019)