Today on The Dominic Enyart Show, we’re discussing both how the government can dismantle the crime epidemic and how we can do our part as Christians to reduce crime.
The things the government should do include:
-Bringing back a swift and painful death penalty.
-Abolish no-fault divorce.
-Abolish public schools.
Things the church should do include:
-Fight sexual immorality.
-Get out of the “don’t judge” mentality.
-Homeschool your kids and warn other parents about the dangers of public school.
And then (saving the best for last)
-Preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and bring as many to Him as possible.
For more information, see How the Church Should Respond to the Crime Epidemic and KGOV’s List of Gay Mass Murderers
|Mondays||Bob Enyart Live (Broadcast Classics)|
|Tuesdays||The Dominic Enyart Show|
|Wednesdays||The Dominic Enyart Show|
|Thursdays||Theology Thursday (with Bob Enyart)|
|Fridays||Real Science Radio (with Fred Williams)|
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
Today's resource: God's Criminal Justice System:
Does the Bible support the death penalty before the crucifixion? How about after the crucifixion? The death penalty forms the centerpiece of the Gospel. The first and last books of the Bible deal with execution, as do the Old and New Testaments generally. Enjoy this presentation of God's ideas about criminal justice. Many Christians pray for an open door to share the Gospel with a friend. That door opens with almost every newscast and social media headline, for those who benefit from God's Criminal Justice System.
• The Bible’s list of capital crimes.
• Altered and repealed criminal laws.
• Bible prescription for property crimes.
• Bible teaching on corporal punishment.
• Presumption of innocence.
• Judge selection and appeals.
• Admissibility of evidence.
• Perjury and contempt of court.
• Attempted crime.
• Correcting modern law principles
• Unintentional and justifiable homicide.
• Civil disobedience and more...
And learn also that:
• Jesus supports the death penalty.
• Revelation supports the death penalty.
• Paul supports the death penalty.
• Acts supports the death penalty.
• Hebrews supports the death penalty.
• Christians should support the death penalty.
And learn how to biblically answer those who claim that:
• Jesus repealed an-eye-for-an-eye punishment. • Christians must forgive the murderer.
• Christians should not judge.
• Christians should not repay evil for evil.
• Only those without sin can enforce a death penalty.
• Thou shall not kill.